Superman One Million Vs Stable Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SM1_zpsrwz5cfuo.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SY_zpsvq4vxnso.jpg

Galan007
S1M.

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

welldone
hasnt superman 1m held back like half a galaxy? lol this is a stomp if im right

Henry_Pym
Tbf Hyperion held an entire universe, space cheese feats are dumb.

That said I'd give it to 1m

quanchi112
Originally posted by welldone
hasnt superman 1m held back like half a galaxy? lol this is a stomp if im right What does that prove ?

welldone
Originally posted by quanchi112
What does that prove ?

that s1m has a far greater scale of influence and raw power than sentry can ever hope to achieve. or has shown. it proves he is more powerful than him. show me sentry doing something on that scale. ill wait

quanchi112
that s1m has a far greater scale of influence and raw power than sentry can ever hope to achieve. or has shown. it proves he is more powerful than him. show me sentry doing something on that scale. ill wait That isn't how it works. Sentry can rearrange his molecules and defeat him. Hypothetically just because one guy can bench press a lot more does not mean he is the better fighter. Please actually debate and make sense, well done.

laughing out loud

I'll wait.

leonidas
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Tbf Hyperion held an entire universe, space cheese feats are dumb.

That said I'd give it to 1m

thumb up

but yeah, supes takes this. i'd give the weakened version the win. forget about a fight under the supersun....

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonidas
thumb up

but yeah, supes takes this. i'd give the weakened version the win. forget about a fight under the supersun.... Based on ?

Golgo13
Originally posted by leonidas
thumb up

but yeah, supes takes this. i'd give the weakened version the win. forget about a fight under the supersun....

Wow, even a weakened Superman 1M? eek!

welldone
Originally posted by quanchi112
That isn't how it works. Sentry can rearrange his molecules and defeat him. Hypothetically just because one guy can bench press a lot more does not mean he is the better fighter. Please actually debate and make sense, well done.

laughing out loud

I'll wait.

that isnt how it works. s1m can just mind **** him with telapathy or hit him with galaxy level force vision before he can even react, as he can move faster than the speed of light with no energy being used, he has ESP and perceive things on a quantum level, his reflexes, agility incalculable plus he can punch through time itself with physical strength alone. he can go through billions of scenarios in an instant. not only that but he is far smarter than sentry. and if normal superman can resist molecular manipulation, what makes you think this superior version cant? sentry is outclassed.

im still waiting for sentrys galaxy level durability.

Supermex
Isn't Stable Sentry herald level?

What level is this Superman ?
I never heard of him/this version..

welldone
Originally posted by Supermex
Isn't Stable Sentry herald level?

What level is this Superman ?
I never heard of him/this version..

galaxy level in scale and in potency, he can punch through time barriers with strength alone, id say trans tier.

Supermex
galaxy level in scale and in potency, he can punch through time barriers with strength alone, id say trans tier.

lol damn Sentry is a f?;;!king dead man. He way over his head here.

Poor Sentrysad lol

welldone
Originally posted by Supermex
lol damn Sentry is a f?;;!king dead man. He way over his head here.

Poor Sentrysad lol

i agree lmao, god i have scans of his other crazy feats but the forum says i have to be popular to post them sad

Branlor Swift
that isnt how it works. s1m can just mind **** him with telapathy or hit him with galaxy level force vision before he can even react, as he can move faster than the speed of light with no energy being used, he has ESP and perceive things on a quantum level, his reflexes, agility incalculable plus he can punch through time itself with physical strength alone. he can go through billions of scenarios in an instant. not only that but he is far smarter than sentry. and if normal superman can resist molecular manipulation, what makes you think this superior version cant? sentry is outclassed.

im still waiting for sentrys galaxy level durability.

Sentry was equal to Rogue who had Hyperion and Hulk's strength contained within her. Hyperion held back a universe and Hulk punched through time many times...

And Sentry is basically Kid Buu in terms of reforming. His durability is irrelevant. As well as Sentry helped delete all memory of himself from everyone on Earth with telepathy. As well as he can move way faster than light himself, and can percieve the energy of abstract level beings.

Not saying he wins, but your reasoning is flawed and based on ignorance. You're basically saying Sentry loses because he has the same capabilities as S1M.

S1M might be more powerful, but not because of any of your reasons simply put.

welldone
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Sentry was equal to Rogue who had Hyperion and Hulk's strength contained within her. Hyperion held back a universe and Hulk punched through time many times...

And Sentry is basically Kid Buu in terms of reforming. His durability is irrelevant. As well as Sentry helped delete all memory of himself from everyone on Earth with telepathy. As well as he can move way faster than light himself, and can percieve the energy of abstract level beings.

Not saying he wins, but your reasoning is flawed and based on ignorance. You're basically saying Sentry loses because he has the same capabilities as S1M.

S1M might be more powerful, but not because of any of your reasons simply put.

abc logic. are you saying sentry has universal level strength?

abhilegend

S1M might be more powerful, but not because of any of your reasons simply put. Might be more powerful?

Branlor Swift
abc logic. not even gonna debate with you. are you saying sentry has universal level strength? It's abc logic that Sentry was as strong as every single hero on Earth? And pieces of that one being have immense feats capable of matching Superman 1 Million?

I'm saying he's stronger than a guy with the ultimate in retarded feats. I'm saying he's as strong as every single hero on Marvel Earth (besides Thor). I'm saying that simply throwing out "galaxy slowing" doesn't simply override everything Sentry did because you refuse to accept he's done anything.

Maybe you should continue to show how important galaxy slowing vision is to a guy who can have his molecules basically phased out and still come back seconds later. The tactic with his vision would be to... bfr him? Hold him in place? Destroy him? Slow him down?

Like I said, half the stuff you mentioned aren't out of Sentry's realm like at all. Nothing you said would give him an automatic pass. Whether S1M would win or not, it has to have more basis than what you just threw out. It'd be like going into the Gladiator vs Surfer thread, and start listing ways Surfer can win that are all accomplishable by Surfer.
For example:

Surfer beats Gladiator because he can destroy planets, fly faster than light, fly through stars unharmed, shoot high intensity eye blasts, has enhanced vision, etc.

And everyone just acts like Gladiator's unable to accomplish these things, or things similar.

Relevant feats to prove a win would be nice instead of a vague outline on powers and things really cool but not really relevant to a fight.

abhilegend
Well this isn't Death Sentry.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by abhilegend
Might be more powerful? Is, isn't, equal, doesn't matter to the point I was making.

Branlor Swift
Well this isn't Death Sentry.

The concept is still the same though. Relevant feats, not shock and awe. All that changes is the potential to match the "galaxy" in terms of power feats.

abhilegend
Is, isn't, equal, doesn't matter to the point I was making.
OK.

quanchi112

im still waiting for sentrys galaxy level durability. Based on what showings ? Sentry can reform and has survived molecular destruction by MM. Sentry wins.

quanchi112
Might be more powerful? Basedoff space cheese feats Hyperion is a lot more powerful than this guy but I guarantee you pick and choose when to apply this logic. That being said Sentry is clearly more powerful.

ares834
Originally posted by Galan007
S1M.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.