Juggernaut (X2) vs. Hulk (2003 film)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place in a Kentucky Rock Quarry

Tattoos N Scars
Hulk, easily.

KingD19
Yeeeaaaaah. Hulk was insanely strong and durable. Cain while durable as all hell can't really hurt Hulk. Well he can starting off, but he'll quickly amp beyond that.

Supermutant
Juggy didn't do enough. All I remember from Cain is beating up on Wolvie and running through a building.

Silent Master
IIRC, He crushed a small part of an armored vehicle by jumping on it. but that doesn't put him anywhere near the level of the Hulk.

Hulk wins.

steverules_2
X2? I musta missed Juggs in that one

relentless1
lol spite thread against Vinnie Jones here. Juggs gets smaaaaashed

Time Immemorial
Hulk smashes him like he did Loki.

Genesis-Soldier
what about healing factors, yes juggs is durable but when wolverine stabbed him and pulled out his claws i saw no wounds nor when he was fused atomicallly with concrete.... wait is this X3 or what (i can only remember those defining feats but not sure from which movie. but anyway i do agree that hulk wins but i dont thing juggs would be utterly stomped

Silent Master
Him being "fused atomically with concrete" is just fan speculation based on how comic Kitty's powers work. if he had really been fused with the ground he would have had pieces sticking out of him and his uniform would have been damaged since it also would have been fused with the ground.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Silent Master
Him being "fused atomically with concrete" is just fan speculation based on how comic Kitty's powers work. if he had really been fused with the ground he would have had pieces sticking out of him and his uniform would have been damaged since it also would have been fused with the ground.

in the movie his powers are affected by the cure boy Kitty was with, does this then mean he is infact a mutant
or
the cure boy's powers effect the juggernaut and the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak (and would that mean it also alters the other earthbound avatars... which arent mentioned in any of the films)

Silent Master
In the movie, he's a mutant. the gem is never mentioned.

Genesis-Soldier
... then i am going with hiis healing factor, if i remember correctly bana hulk got bashed around quite a bit, yes throwing a 70 ton tank 4 iles is out of juggs range but his healing factor might make this fight a bit more fun to watch

Genesis-Soldier
hulk wins though (just to be clear)

steverules_2
2003 hulk survived a nuke

/thread

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by steverules_2
2003 hulk survived a nuke

/thread
and i quote the immortal words of Robtard "You silly gheys. Hulk didn't "tank a nuke or a nuke-like blast", that gamma-bomb did not have the same destructive power of a nuke(heat and kinetic force), you'll notice that after the blast the trees around the lake are fine. I used to think this too, so your ignorance is forgiven."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.