Parents put kids in truck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Before going to eat laughing out loud

Go into eat, after they say its to much to eat, the manager offers them a discount, they still won't eat, and drive off..

3fHXAvAWfoA

I mean seriously why would you do that!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/04/01/see-the-deeply-disturbing-thing-caught-on-a-video-thats-been-shared-1-8-million-times/

vansonbee
Gotta love how the couple assume the dude is coming into the pizza store to shoot and kill them. If it was a white family that was filming, in stead of black, everyone would be screaming racist!

So would problem be solved, if the fat mom was inside the trunk? Freeing up more spaces for her babies in the front.

Jmanghan
trunk*

Laurie
It beggars belief... If a Lorry rear-ended that car, those kiddies wouldn't stand a chance.

jaden101
People who record in portrait mode will be the first to go to the death camps when I take over the world.

Mindset
Originally posted by jaden101
People who record in portrait mode will be the first to go to the death camps when I take over the world. You have my full support.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.