Goku and the Spirit Bomb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
Now I know that Goku couldn't form the Spirit Bomb as SSJ although he could absorb it, However now that Goku has the God energy in him can he form the Spirit Bomb in his Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan state?

SSJGGogeta
Um... In cannon, he WAS able to use spirit bomb as a SSJ. He did so against Kid Buu. It was only implied that he couldn't, in the Super 13 movie. Otherwise, it's never been addressed. Likely, he could very well use it in any form, although it wouldn't make it any stronger, since it's not his power that he's using. But he can still absorb it an any form, making said form even stronger. thumb up

juggerman
All he did was push it in SSJ form. It was never stated he could "create" it in that form tho.

Then again I don't recall it even being implied he couldn't as a SSJ either

Galan007
As long as his chi remains 'pure', Goku should conceivably be able to create a Genki Dama.

cdtm
He needs to basically be mediating to make a Genkei Dama, and SSJ states operate off anger.

The God forms aren't triggered by anger like SSJ states, so in theory he should be able to achieve the calm, meditative state needed to purify his ki...

juggerman
Originally posted by cdtm
SSJ states operate off anger.

Not since the Time Chamber training.

cdtm
SSJ2 certainly was.

SSJGGogeta
No, SSJ2 was fueled by passion, not anger. And that's just how you attain the form, you can train yourself to be just fine in that form, with training like Goku and Gohan did for SSJ1.

No matter what, Goku should theoretically be able to use Spirit bomb in EVERY form he has, but it's not even that strong of an attack, unless you're going against pure evil.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by cdtm
SSJ2 certainly was.

And SSJ3 was not. While the initial transformations can come about through anger they are by no means always required(Trunks and Goten) for every transformation.

Man, rereading the Kid Buu fight was fun. My favorite fight in the series. Look at me being all different.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.