Alex Mercer vs Trevor Phillips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Alex got a his own Abilities as a Super Mutant and Trevor is a Physchopath with a his rage ability

Who do you think will win and why? XD

Darkstorm Zero
Is that a bad joke? The winner is pretty obvious. Mercer wins, without question.

Nusa105
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Is that a bad joke? The winner is pretty obvious. Mercer wins, without question.
Hahahahahaha

Jmanghan
Stop making troll vs threads.

Nusa105
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Stop making troll vs threads.
Ok ok. I just hate when my Instagram friends says Trevor always win even with a Superman or James Heller just because he has a rage ability

Jmanghan
I highly doubt your friend said that unless he has no idea who Superman is.

Spawningpool
Alex mercer goes blind from that Trevor sex scene (you know what I'm talking about) Trevor then goes in to rage mode and lights him up

Wei Phoenix
Oh it's one of those "My unseen friends say that this obviously low tiered guy always wins so I'm going to prove them wrong by making a thread somewhere else." topic.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Oh it's one of those "My unseen friends say that this obviously low tiered guy always wins so I'm going to prove them wrong by making a thread somewhere else." topic. Yeah, one of those annoying threads by mostly morons who have nothing better to do then waste our time.

One of those smile

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Yeah, one of those annoying threads by mostly morons who have nothing better to do then waste our time.

One of those smile
Yea the games vs forum has really gone to hell

Surtur
Alex Mercer is nowhere near Superman level..but the guy is still far above any villain in a GTA game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.