Mander Zuma vs Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

|King Joker|
Mander doesn't seem very impressive in my opinion. Ahsoka should have no problem gutting him.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Mander doesn't seem very impressive in my opinion. Ahsoka should have no problem gutting him. i disagree. The fight would be close indeed, and Mander would take the Force power edge solidly

|King Joker|
He hasn't faced anyone like Grievous, Ventress, or Barriss to my knowledge. What feats does he have to make you think he'd have a solid edge over her in the Force, though?

WildBantha88
He hasn't faced anyone like Grievous, Ventress, or Barriss to my knowledge. What feats does he have to make you think he'd have a solid edge over her in the Force, though? Moving a signblimp with the Force. (we have seen these in SW before and they are very large) creating a vacuum with the Force. The fact that he has battle mind. His speed being compared to a tornado, and deflecting avalanches of blaster fire. And for what its worth, he has very solid TP defenses.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Moving a signblimp with the Force. (we have seen these in SW before and they are very large) creating a vacuum with the Force. The fact that he has battle mind. His speed being compared to a tornado, and deflecting avalanches of blaster fire. And for what its worth, he has very solid TP defenses. From the looks of it he moved the "lighter-than-air" blimp with the air currents. And his speed shouldn't be an issue for Ahsoka who has done quite well against extremely fast opponents like Ventress (before her prime) and Grievous.

Mander seems to lack suitable saber skills to compare to Ahsoka and she has better TK feats than him.

carthage
Ahsoka stomps

WildBantha88
From the looks of it he moved the "lighter-than-air" blimp with the air currents. And his speed shouldn't be an issue for Ahsoka who has done quite well against extremely fast opponents like Ventress (before her prime) and Grievous.

Mander seems to lack suitable saber skills to compare to Ahsoka and she has better TK feats than him. the "lighter than air" was just referring to its ability to float. Latter when it crashed the blimps weight was enough to strain a durrasteal bridge.

Whether the instructions, the curses, or the winds were the cause, the skyblimp lunged to port and mated in an ungainly fashion with the span. The impact burst the bulk of the flotation cells and the bridge groaned as the entire weight settled upon it.

Plus we have seen signblimps before.

Remember these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJkDy91ofmY&feature=player_detailpage#t=112

Emperordmb
"Lighter than air" doesn't mean easily movable. Such a statement refers to the object's weight, not its mass. So, as Mander so eloquently puts it "Inertia, how ever, is a pain in the butt." The blimp would still have a good amount of inertia, and it would be especially resistant to movement in one direction if it was being flown the other direction.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by WildBantha88
the "lighter than air" was just referring to its ability to float. Latter when it crashed the blimps weight was enough to strain a durrasteal bridge.

Whether the instructions, the curses, or the winds were the cause, the skyblimp lunged to port and mated in an ungainly fashion with the span. The impact burst the bulk of the flotation cells and the bridge groaned as the entire weight settled upon it.

Plus we have seen signblimps before.

Remember these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJkDy91ofmY&feature=player_detailpage#t=112 So basically the quote is telling us that he didn't use a direct application of telekinesis, but rather he moved the air between him and the blimp to create a vortex of sorts to suck the blimp closer. I'm sorry, but that doesn't seem like such a thing that he can whip out to harm Ahsoka within a heated duel, and really doesn't seem very combat-applicable. Ahsoka's TK is pretty powerful as you know, and she can use it well in a duel if necessary. But in all honestly I doubt Mander will press her enough she'd even need to resort to TK. Her saber abilities far surpass his.

WildBantha88
So basically the quote is telling us that he didn't use a direct application of telekinesis, but rather he moved the air between him and the blimp to create a vortex of sorts to suck the blimp closer. I'm sorry, but that doesn't seem like such a thing that he can whip out to harm Ahsoka within a heated duel, and really doesn't seem very combat-applicable. Ahsoka's TK is pretty powerful as you know, and she can use it well in a duel if necessary. But in all honestly I doubt Mander will press her enough she'd even need to resort to TK. Her saber abilities far surpass his. on the contrary, while Mander failed to move the blimp when the engives were reved, Ahsoka has never shown the capability to even attempt moving something of that size on her own.

|King Joker|
I actually don't recall her ever getting the opportunity to try to move something like that, anyways. But can you provide the excerpt of him attempting to move the blimp before the pilot began revving the engines? Some context would be appreciated.

I already covered Ahsoka's combative application of TK and how that is reliable. And again, he's utterly fvcked when it comes to saber prowess so all this talk of Force abilities is pointless in all honesty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.