Classic Kingpin with a Twist if needed vs Batman, Captain America, & Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright everybody is in regular street cloth no weapons. In this fight if its a spite without it then Kingpin has Night Crawler's agility add to his abilities for the fight.

StiltmanFTW
Classic versions of Bats and Cap, too?

Rezactic
Classic Kingpin only looked formidable because he fought characters when they were less established. Kingpin beat Cap in the 70's when Cap was only a peak human, 2000's Cap would dismantle classic Fisk quite easily.

StiltmanFTW
Oldschool Cap still had superhuman feats. Tossing a tree with one hand, having his strength called preternatural, smashing steel doors...

Classic KP was strong as hell, there's no denying that. Matching Spidey in strength/overpowering him, DD thinking he's a mutant...

If you don't like his showing against Cap, then how about his fight with Red Skull, who, at that time, was using Steve's cloned body, SSS and all? Fisk was a beast. Admit it.

golem370
The Trio aren't classic just Kingpin in this thread.

StiltmanFTW
If they aren't classic...

... then Kingpin is facing Nu-Bats, Falcon and Matt. Matt is the only problem.

golem370
Ok lets me be clear Bruce, Steve, & Matt just not first apperance classics.

bluewaterrider
Classic Kingpin bearhugs all 3 into submission.

At the same time.

h1a8
Current Steve can solo as well as spidey. Batman might lose though.

abhilegend
Current batman is a beast. Don't go by stilt's hate.

Deadline
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Oldschool Cap still had superhuman feats. Tossing a tree with one hand, having his strength called preternatural, smashing steel doors...

How oldschool we talking?

Rezactic

Classic KP was strong as hell, there's no denying that. Matching Spidey in strength/overpowering him, DD thinking he's a mutant...

If you don't like his showing against Cap, then how about his fight with Red Skull, who, at that time, was using Steve's cloned body, SSS and all? Fisk was a beast. Admit it. Yeah no...I don't what instance your talking about but this was the time that Cap was restrained by Batroc's Bridage (7 goons) or when he hurt his hand punching a brick wall without gloves. Red Skull had Cap's body, that's nice, this is the same Cap's body that was nearly choked out by Crossbones and rescued by Diamondback.

Rezactic
If this is DCNU Bats he solos
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/105634/3687644-batman+%2323+-+batman+vs+robot+4.jpg

His standard kicks will snap Fisk' neck like a twig. Good thing he'll hold back.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Rezactic
Yeah no...I don't what instance your talking about but this was the time that Cap was restrained by Batroc's Bridage (7 goons) or when he hurt his hand punching a brick wall without gloves. Red Skull had Cap's body, that's nice, this is the same Cap's body that was nearly choked out by Crossbones and rescued by Diamondback.
Do you always have to use the low ends to justify your argument? Cap during that time period has also stopped a car, bend a palm tree, hold back 5 guys with one hand, etc

StiltmanFTW
Just some random troll / sock, nothing more.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk

Cap ... bend a palm tree

I don't know if this is a sign I need lunch, but, somehow, I'm finding this particular item just about the most underwhelming strength feat I've seen in print ...

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
I don't know if this is a sign I need lunch, but, somehow, I'm finding this particular item just about the most underwhelming strength feat I've seen in print ...
Decide youself
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7604/1269122-avengersv100719.jpg

Digi
Classic KP bested Spidey in strength numerous times, and Pete was an established Class 10 even back then. He would bend steel beams, and generally wreck anything that came down his pipeline.

That said, if we're talking current versions of the trio, he's got his work cut out for him. I can't see him taking all three, though NCer's agility makes it closer.

{edit} didn't see the no weapons clause in the OP. Changing my vote to KP in either scenario.

Rezactic
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Do you always have to use the low ends to justify your argument? Cap during that time period has also stopped a car, bend a palm tree, hold back 5 guys with one hand, etc Do you always have to use high end feats and outliers to justify your argument? See? I can do it too.

Also that palm tree feat is pretty laughable. I hardly consider that an impressive showing.

The only way Classic Kingpin has a chance against anyone here in a one on one fight is if you you put Fisk at his prime against Cap or Bats at their lowest, Cap in the 70's-80's and Batman before Miller wrote him, the only exception would be Venom where Bruce apparently struggled with 650lbs even though now he can easily bench double that.

The simple fact is that both Bats and Cap today or even in the last 15-20 years have better strength feats then Fisk ever did. So there's no way in hell Fisk is going to out muscle any either of them, and since he isn't as fast or as skilled you aren't left with anything else to work with.

StiltmanFTW
Classic Fisk had crazy feats mostly. Stop this shit.

Rezactic
Classic Fisk had crazy feats mostly. Stop this shit. First off, relax, you take this way too seriously, you act like I skinned your cat.

Second, show a strength feat for Fisk and I'll show a better one for Batman.

StiltmanFTW
Meh. We're on the Internet.

It's not possible. Classic Kingpin's been on panel shown stronger than Spider-man, Bruce Lame ain't topping that.

Besides, Fisk has that crazy steel tower-thing feat that I can't find atm. He's LEAGUES above Batsie boy.

Rezactic
Meh. We're on the Internet.

It's not possible. Classic Kingpin's been on panel shown stronger than Spider-man, Bruce Lame ain't topping that.

Besides, Fisk has that crazy steel tower-thing feat that I can't find atm. He's LEAGUES above Batsie boy. When was it ever stated that he was flat out stronger than Spiderman? I recall several instances where Spiderman was surprised by how strong he is but nothing else.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/55750/1075668-king1.jpg

If there is an instance of Kingpin flat out being stronger than Spiderman than it seems like an EXTREMELY high end showing, that's like arguing that Deathstroke is stronger than Spiderman because he overpowered Donna Troy (who's a hell of a lot stronger than Spiderman is) but that's another high end showing.

Steel tower? Wut? I recall him ripping a metal spiral stair case off, don't recall a tower.

Rezactic
I'm looking through Fisk respect thread right now but a lot of the links are broken

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rezactic
When was it ever stated that he was flat out stronger than Spiderman? I recall several instances where Spiderman was surprised by how strong he is but nothing else.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/55750/1075668-king1.jpg

If there is an instance of Kingpin flat out being stronger than Spiderman than it seems like an EXTREMELY high end showing, that's like arguing that Deathstroke is stronger than Spiderman because he overpowered Donna Troy (who's a hell of a lot stronger than Spiderman is) but that's another high end showing.

Steel tower? Wut? I recall him ripping a metal spiral stair case off, don't recall a tower.

It never was stated, but sometimes statements are unnecessary. Locking hands with him and pushing him throgh a wall is more than enough...

Fisk had many ridiculous moments in the classic era of his. Like blitzing the Punsher, who previously had no major problems with competing with metahumans.

Anyway - you can't just talk shit and ignore his fight with Cap --- that's against the rules of any msg board, not just this one.

Rezactic
It never was stated, but sometimes statements are unnecessary. Locking hands with him and pushing him throgh a wall is more than enough...

Fisk had many ridiculous moments in the classic era of his. Like blitzing the Punsher, who previously had no major problems with competing with metahumans.

Anyway - you can't just talk shit and ignore his fight with Cap --- that's against the rules of any msg board, not just this one. I wasn't ignore his feats with Cap, I just said that he'd probably get his face kicked in by Cap especially after Brubaker wrote him.

I'll be the first to admit that I MIGHT have underestimated Fisk, fair enough, if only the links in his respect thread weren't broken.

Rezactic
It just seems more like writers were weakening Spiderman to make Fisk look like a credible threat, but yeah I guess via power scaling if he was a physical threat to a legitimate 10 ton Spiderman (I mean Spiderman was a 10 tonnor during his fights with Fisk) then I can't deny that probably is stronger than these 3 on average.

I've noticed a lot of times that during fights certain characters have to get scaled down to make the other guy look good, like when Cap was fighting (I believe it was Scorpion) and hurt his hand punching a brick wall. Even though a certain Leaper who he beat the crap out of earlier had no problem smashing brick walls.

Batman and Cap (I know more of Batman's feats) have legit 10 tonnor feats but I dislike using those since they'd eliminate the purpose of a battle forum.

StiltmanFTW
Brubaker was definitely a very important writer in Cap's history , especially considering what he said in the interview comparing him with Bats.

Yeah, links are broken, it pissed me off as well. Sigh.

Rezactic
Here we go, it's called the Worf Effect

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheWorfEffect

Digi
Most of the links in my old respect thread aren't working anymore - a task for a rainy day - but he did indeed match or overpower Spidey on a few occasions. And he did bend (snap?) a steel beam. I tried to be as accurate as I could in the descriptions, so it's still possible to get a sense of what he's done.

cdtm
Seen a lot of them when they were working. Spidey DOES often suffer from the Worf Effect, but Fisk has both raw feats, and consistency vs other characters, that prove he's meant to be that tough.

Red Skull, Cap, Daredevil all struggled against him. And he actually stood up to cyborg Silvermane, who was around cl15, and who Spidey couldn't even slow down. (Fisk lost, but it was a fight. The Answer was even providing color commentary, noting that Fisk way stronger then he expected.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.