The Secret Society -Vs- The United States of America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No B.F.R..

The Secret Society

Pre-Dcnu Deathstroke
Pre-Dcnu Black Adam
Pre-Dcnu Sinestro
Pre-Dcnu Solomon Grundy
Dcnu Despero
Pre-Dcnu Felix Faust
Dcnu Black Manta

The Secret Society reserves

Pre-Dcnu Dr.Sivana
Pre-Dcnu Bizarro
Pre-Dcnu Dr.Light
Pre-Dcnu Giganta
Pre-Dcnu Parasite
Dcnu Capt.Cold
Dcnu Clayface

Vs

Current Marvel U's United States Of America

Black Adam leads the Society in a shock and awe attack without warning on anyone and everyone that lives in the United States of America in the Marvel U Earth.. Superheroes, Supervillains, civilians, Government are all targets of the The Secret Society who had 1 day of prep to plan this attack on America. America had no time to prep for this attack.

The Secret Society's goal is to control country fast as possible.

Can they overtake the country ?

Can the the U.S resist the attack and prevail ?

If The Secret Society wins.. Can The Secret Society repel a counter attack from Marvel Earths Superheroes outside of the U.S and what U.S resistance is left over in order to oust The Secret Society from its control on the country?

Surtur
Does this mean any super hero or villain in America will be fighting against the SS? Since you specified Marvel USA it made me wonder if that meant that only the forces of the US government are allowed to try to fight back?

Supermex
Originally posted by Surtur
Does this mean any super hero or villain in America will be fighting against the SS? Since you specified Marvel USA it made me wonder if that meant that only the forces of the US government are allowed to try to fight back?

Yes Superheroes, Supervillains and government that live in the U.S will all fight back against the SS..

shadowknight
It depends on tactics used, they can definitely take out the FF, Spiderman, NY heroes that aren't part of a team like DD or MK. Most versions of the X men, as for the Avengers it depends on the line up

Supermex
If this is to tough, i Could always make a another Superman or Surfer thread again lol

Existere
They lose a forum fight. We get to account for the sheer amount of heroes (and villains, etc) that live in Marvel America, including all the lesser-known but powerful ones that a comic may overlook for the sake of a cool event.

Marvel America, like DC America, just contains too much firepower for this team.

Supermex
Originally posted by shadowknight
It depends on tactics used, they can definitely take out the FF, Spiderman, NY heroes that aren't part of a team like DD or MK. Most versions of the X men, as for the Avengers it depends on the line up

Kool

I'll give a core lineup of Avengers exsit during this time.

The Avengers

Cap.Wison
Hyperion
Odinson
Hulk
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man

Just a reminder, every (super) that is good or bad that currently reside in Marvel U.S.A is in this thread that is high herald or lower..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.