Monstructor vs Omega Supreme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
1 to 1 in the the comics. Who wins the tie breaker?

AlmightyKfish
If we're talking IDW continuity I'd give it to Omega.

cdtm
Yeah, IDW.

I'm on the fence myself. In the Prime spotlight, Monstructor just MAULED Omega, ripping his gun arm off and smashing a ship into him. Omega did better in the flashback issue, but Monstructor was still physically overpowering him, tanking a hit from the claw arm and tackling him down.

I think it comes down to the gun arm. If Monstructor takes it out again, its all over.

Q99
I think generally Omega due to being the smarter fighter and the gun, but Monstructor is the more dangerous in close.

the Darkone
Monstructor is Omega kryptonite, Omega couldnt even slow down Monstruct and he is second to Abomonus who is consider the strongest combiner.

cdtm
Originally posted by the Darkone
Monstructor is Omega kryptonite, Omega couldnt even slow down Monstruct and he is second to Abomonus who is consider the strongest combiner.

Keep in mind Abommy's nemesis is one of the WEAKEST combiners. stick out tongue

Going by tech specs on the toys, Omega's supposed to be a lot stronger then Pedaking (Or Metroplex, for that matter!), who himself is about twice as strong as Superion, Menasor, Defensor, and Bruticus.. (Rated at about 500,000 tons). Devastator's actually stronger then the lot of them, but he's dumb as a brick and has no real skills.

Personally, I'd love to see Abominus (Who indeed is insanely strong) and Predaking go at it.

Winner takes on Piranacon and his absurd tech spec strength rating of 4 million tons. eek!

the Darkone
Predaking is 5 Millions tons and all around better than Preacon, plus Preacon has a timer on himself set by snap turtle as where Predaking doesn't. Predaking is superior than Omega Supreme lets go by actual feats not toys spec than have been obsolete for 20+ years erm

cdtm
Well, Predaking hasn't made it to IDW yet. But in the Marvel days, Omega took out an entire Decepticon squad including Megatron, while Predaking got one shotted by Megs fusion cannon.

Predaking's had some awesome showings since, beating Bruticus in Dreamwave and Piranacon in Devils Due's GI Joe/Tfn crossover.

I don't know if he'll be stronger then Omega, but he'll almost definitely be way above Devastator and Superion when he shows up.

the Darkone
Predaking is consider the greatest combiner all period, second would be preacon. Predaking has no equal among the combiners, he will sh!! Stomp the autobots combiners at the same time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.