Galactica vs 4 SHIELD Helicarriers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
Galactica with full Viper Mark II complement, Admiral Adama and Co. are present.

4 SHIELD Helicarriers with full complement commanded by Nick Fury and Co.

Setting: Skies of New York, Adama makes it to Earth and attempts to settle but Fury engages him immediately assuming another Alien invasion.

Rules: No nukes, no Cap, only SHIELD members, anything else goes.

Can the helicarriers stand up to the Galactica?

Impediment
Doubtful.

BruceSkywalker
lol yup

AncientPower
I guess the helicarriers don't have the standing power against genuine warships.

Silent Master
Seeing as the Galactica is a spaceship and thus Shield has no way of even reaching them, how exactly did you think this was a fair fight?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by AncientPower
I guess the helicarriers don't have the standing power against genuine warships.

these types of threads will see me typically have a boat load of fun in, but the reality of it is that the SHIELD Hellicarriers get totally and utterly demolished

AncientPower
Originally posted by Silent Master
Seeing as the Galactica is a spaceship and thus Shield has no way of even reaching them, how exactly did you think this was a fair fight?

Look at the setting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.