The Russian, Omega Red, & Adamantium Sabertooth vs Luke Cage, Iron Fist, & Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Big team battle. Which team wins? The fight takes place in Tokyo.

carver9
Team one due to Omega Red.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9

Danny's ki should take care of the death spores.

carver9
How

StiltmanFTW

Every villain in t1 is super-formidable, not just Red.

Cyborg Russian raped Spider-Man.

Weapon X Sabes was the strongest incarnation of Creed ever, excluding the AoA Herald version.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Every villain in t1 is super-formidable, not just Red.

Cyborg Russian raped Spider-Man.

Weapon X Sabes was the strongest incarnation of Creed ever, excluding the AoA Herald version.

thumb up

Agreed. Red just seals the deal.

cdtm
How

hf (Cured cancer, remember, and Randall cured a fatal congenital disease), plus it gives poison immunity. Just burns poisons and toxins right out of him.

It's one of the reasons I believe Daken's phermone wouldn't work on him.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
hf (Cured cancer, remember, and Randall cured a fatal congenital disease), plus it gives poison immunity. Just burns poisons and toxins right out of him.

It's one of the reasons I believe Daken's phermone wouldn't work on him.

That's good for him but peter and luke arent so lucky. Where's red at now anyway?

cdtm
Originally posted by Sin I AM
That's good for him but peter and luke arent so lucky. Where's red at now anyway?

Doesn't Spidey have enhanced resistances? One of his rogues is a venom spitter, after all.

Danny could ki heal the group, if need be.

KingD19
His Death Spores defy logic. There'd probably be some reason as to why the ki wouldn't work, and if it did work it would be temporary.

But even without the spores, Danny can't negate the Life Drain, or the fact that Arkady alone is fast enough to easily react to and tag everybody on T2. As well as being stronger than all of them, having his own healing factor, near invulnerable armor, and having a range advantage.

Then we bring in the other 2 which makes this even worse for the good guys.

carver9
Originally posted by KingD19
His Death Spores defy logic. There'd probably be some reason as to why the ki wouldn't work, and if it did work it would be temporary.

But even without the spores, Danny can't negate the Life Drain, or the fact that Arkady alone is fast enough to easily react to and tag everybody on T2. As well as being stronger than all of them, having his own healing factor, near invulnerable armor, and having a range advantage.

Then we bring in the other 2 which makes this even worse for the good guys.

On point. Red was peeling Colossus armor back easily.

@SIN...

Arkady just appeared in a a fight against Deadpool. Wasn't an amazing fight but he did hold the edge until Deadpool got assistance.

deathslash

Then we bring in the other 2 which makes this even worse for the good guys. Deadpool beat the ever lovin' crap out of a bloodlusted OR.

zopzop
No clue who "The Russian" is but Omega Red and Adamantium Sabertooth destroy T2.

golem370
Rand was able to K.O Luke Cage couldn't he do It to either Sabertooth or Omega Red? Spider-Man is a powerhouse with super reflexes & agility. Luke Cage could bang with either one of these guys. The Russian- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=602

Board Walker
Originally posted by deathslash
Deadpool beat the ever lovin' crap out of a bloodlusted OR.

Deadpool had prep, the fight was on his home turf, and his wife heavily assisted him by ambushing Omega Red from behind.

cdtm

Faster then Spider-man?

Webheads pretty much the king of dodging. It's what he does. He's the guy who can dodge wall to wall machinegun fire, or batteries of "Aimbot like" computer controlled lasers.

tbh, Cage is the weak link here, because he's more of a sitting duck. Spidey and Rand though, they're about as fast as it gets before the true speedster tier.

carver9
Sabertooth would rip Cage to shreds.

DarkSaint85
Does the Russian have his giant boobs?

http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/images/russiandress.jpg

zopzop
Sabertooth would rip Cage to shreds.
Truth. Sabertooth's strength + adamantium claws = horrific mauling (I'm talking "Faces of Death" worthy gore)

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Truth. Sabertooth's strength + adamantium claws = horrific mauling (I'm talking "Faces of Death" worthy gore)

Lol...yeah, it would be an easy win for Creed. Especially if you add in his brutality.

cdtm
Originally posted by golem370
Rand was able to K.O Luke Cage couldn't he do It to either Sabertooth or Omega Red? Spider-Man is a powerhouse with super reflexes & agility. Luke Cage could bang with either one of these guys. The Russian- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=602

Red, definitely. Creeds a tough one to KO though.

But Spidey could web him up.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
No clue who "The Russian" is but Omega Red and Adamantium Sabertooth destroy T2.

The Russian is the guy that beat the living shit out of the Punisher. After the cyborg upgrade, he did the same to Spiderpussy.

cdtm
The Russian is the guy that beat the living shit out of the Punisher. After the cyborg upgrade, he did the same to Spiderpussy.

I see. Sounds impressive.

He gets Fisted. stick out tongue

SamZED
The Russian beats everyone except Spider-man.

cdtm
Originally posted by SamZED

Because his life's made him so desensitised to pain, he's the only one who can stand looking at those boobs? Happy Dance

SamZED
Because his life's made him so desensitised to pain, he's the only one who can stand looking at those boobs? Happy Dance No, because he's so ahead of his time - the first transgender character in Marvel. eek!

StiltmanFTW
He gets Fisted. stick out tongue

Your IF wanking in this thread is so ridiculous, it's not even worth responding.

No, chi healing won't do shit.

Originally posted by SamZED

Spiderman already proved he's nothing against Russian.

And before you say anything, it was on panel stated that pre-upgrade Russian stomped the Hulk so bad, it got Banner crying. If you don't believe it, Putin will kill you. Simple as that.

Now type: "Spider-man loses". Putin demands it.

cdtm
Your IF wanking in this thread is so ridiculous, it's not even worth responding.

No, chi healing won't do shit.

Where did that come from?

Funny thing, I'm such a fanboy of IF, I ended up deciding his "chi sense" couldn't overcome Fantomex's misdirection. But the other guy ended up making a better argument then "You're biased, now shut up.".

StiltmanFTW
Where did that come from?

Funny thing, I'm such a fanboy of IF, I ended up deciding his "chi sense" couldn't overcome Fantomex's misdirection. But the other guy ended up making a better argument then "You're biased, now shut up.".

OR fights Wolverine.

What's Logan's main power?

HF.

Don't tell me IF surpasses him, based on the feats you mentioned. We don't even know how long it took him to cure cancer, for example.

golem370
How would you break down the fight because I see Omega Red vs Iron Fist I see Spider-Man vs Sabertooth and I see Luke Cage vs The Russian.

cdtm
OR fights Wolverine.

What's Logan's main power?

HF.

Don't tell me IF surpasses him, based on the feats you mentioned. We don't even know how long it took him to cure cancer, for example.

I've seen Logan heal up from a skeleton against Nitro and take all of the worlds worst diseases at once, so no, I don't think Rand could beat Logan in straight healing.

What I do believe, is Rands dragon chi has a really good record against exotics.

For starters, it doesn't "heal" from poison in the traditional sense. It's said to "burn it right out of him". If it literally neutralizes poison like a flame steralizing a piece of metal, that should mean even if he took , say, enough trancs to drop a dinosaur (As overloaded Logan's hf), it shouldn't really get the chance to work on him because of how his dragons chi works. So, my question is: Would the Death Spores burn up on contact in the same way?

Second example: Spider Island. Rand's chi neutralized the spider virus on him. Further, he managed to cure Shang Chi when he mutated into a monsterous spider monster.

Third example: Rand survives existing in a plain that's supposed to kill mortals, in New Avengers.

And of course, there's the fact his chi's made him resistant to radiation, electricity, and even magic..

At work, so that's it for now.

Basically, my argument comes down to Rand's general history of the chi acting like a sort of "universal elixer."

Agree or disagree, but I HAVE put a bit more thought in this then you give me credit for, and think you were out of line with the "fanboy" denigration.

StiltmanFTW
I usually am out of line after consuming 10 beers stick out tongue

Logan has a really good track record against poisons, too. "Burning it right out of him" --- don't have any scans at this moment, but same has been said about various healing factors, including that of Wolverine. It's actually a common way to describe the healing process.

Even if he deals with the Death Pheromones, the biggest challenge is yet ahead of him --- that's dealing with a super fast, super strong mutant whose main weapons are nigh-indestructible tendrils capable of draining life force, if not just squashing everyone.

cdtm
Hah! It's all good. Friends with a sterotypical Irish dude who gets down right violent when he's drunk, so I know how it is. (He'll pretty much try and kick your arse for being in the way when he bumps into you.)

And noted. Poison resist works differently then physical healing on him, though. It's not something he has to actively use, like healing physical damage, so I guess I just assumed the chi literally burns stuff up.. Guess it could be a passive extension of his hf.

Juk3n
Omega Red peels Cage like an onion, Colossus wasnt even a threat, Cage is a bug.

Pete Spiderman might be faster than Cage but he's more squishy. Red will spore him and show him the 50 states.

Rand isnt chi healing the entire field whilst fighting these particular opponents, he's going to have his hands totally full with Sabretooth Prime. Nothing outside of a full on Hellicarrier killing IF blow is going to drop Red.

Spores on the field at the bell means its uphill for team two. If they dont drop Sabes or Red in the first few seconds they are getting cheesed...

thats like creamed but it takes a bit longer.

cdtm
Probably showing my ignorance here, but Red wouldn't affect his own team with the spores?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.