Superman vs Batman read the stips.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright this Is a Rogue switch fight.

Batman/w 3 days of prep vs Lex Luthor, Toy Man, & Ultra-Humanite with 1 days of prep

vs

Superman vs Batman top 10 villains with a 3 day of prep

Deadline
huh?

golem370
Batman takes on three of Superman villains both sides get prep and Superman takes on 10 of Batman best villains and they get prep. Who can beat the others villains faster?

relentless1
Ras can get ahold of kryptonite but Lex is a mental peer of batman... I'm going to say Superman just because Lex can nullify most of Bruces planning

Surtur
I don't see the Batman villains being able to do much to Superman. Even the ones that could find kryptonite..it's hardly a guarantee it would lead to victory. Especially since all the Bat villains that would have the resources to get kryptonite would be unable to survive even a single punch from Supes.

Originally posted by relentless1
Ras can get ahold of kryptonite but Lex is a mental peer of batman... I'm going to say Superman just because Lex can nullify most of Bruces planning

I wouldn't call them mental peers. Lex is good at creating stuff(though depending on the version it's hard to tell if he personally creates it or just has a team of scientists create it). In other words I think mentally Lex might rival Batman in some areas, but there are other areas where Lex doesn't even come close.

Lex does tend to build armor that can fight Superman, but those armors tend to also utilize kryptonite and more importantly those armors tend to fail spectacularly.

golem370
Well I leave it up to the experts on Batman villains but 10 of them plus 3 day of prep seems pretty tough.

Surtur
Originally posted by golem370
Well I leave it up to the experts on Batman villains but 10 of them plus 3 day of prep seems pretty tough.

Yeah but these villains are tough..for a guy with no powers and only gadgets running around in a bat suit.

You also didn't even specify which villains these are supposed to be. Like..Killer Croc really doesn't bring much to the table, even with prep. Nor do people like Clayface, Penguin, and Mr. Freeze. So that is already half the villain team and most are useless.

Keep in mind when I say they are useless I mean in regards to being able to prep for Superman.

It's possible Ras Al Ghul could use kryptonite to try to create some kind of virus that would effect Superman. Since I'm pretty sure he has manufactured viruses in the past. Though even then there is no guarantee the virus would drop Supes before he can KO Ras.

golem370
I am not up with the times so I would have to have you guys come up with the current list.

Ras
Joker
Hugo Strange
Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.