DE Luke, Yoda and Revan run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
They get full power and health restored after each battle.

Noi amp/prep time.

Setting: Naboo plains

Can they make it?

1. SF Malak, Satele, Jaina and Wyyrlok
2. Mace, Dooku, SoD Maul and Ulic
3. Starkiller, FE Malgus and Krayt Reborn
4. Plagueis, Exar Kun and Traya
5. Vitiate, RotS Sidious and RotJ Vader
6. FotJ Luke and DE Sidious

Trocity
If not 5, definitely 6.

carthage

Tondemonai
I'm going with 5.They can't handle Sidious and Vitiate together, let alone them with Vader.

NewGuy01
Definitely 5.

Angelalex242
I'm torn about 5. On the one hand, DE Luke shouldn't have a problem with ROTS Sidious. He's already fought two better versions.

Vitiate vs. Yoda is an interesting match. A match Yoda can win. But...eh. I dunno. Even for Vitiate, Yoda shouldn't be taken lightly.

Vader might have trouble with the fast moving teleporting Revan.

However, they've no hope against 6.

DE Luke can't handle his older self, and neither can Yoda and Revan combined. No matter how you slice the team, either DE Sidious is going to pwn somebody, or FOTJ Luke is.

Col. Valerian
They stop at 5. Vitiate, RotS Sidious and Vader together? That's too much for almost any team.

Hero of Python
I dunno, I see them stopping at 6.

5 is very tough but it's doable at least 5/10 times.

DE Luke > Sidious
Revan > Old Vader

Yoda vs Vitiate might go either way depending on which version the latter is. Either way, Luke and Revan mop up and then Vitiate is severely outclassed.

Lord Stark
6 imo

Yoda and Luke should be able to defeat anyone in 5 and Vader can defeat Revan.

Col. Valerian
DE Luke is impressive but not enough to take on Vitiate or RotS Sidious and be the clear victor. Either of them would be a hell of a fight for him. The only one he'd surely be able to defeat is his father. Yoda also isn't a guarantee against neither of them. The three would be able to defeat Vader on their own, though.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
DE Luke is impressive but not enough to take on Vitiate or RotS Sidious and be the clear victor. Either of them would be a hell of a fight for him. The only one he'd surely be able to defeat is his father. Yoda also isn't a guarantee against neither of them. The three would be able to defeat Vader on their own, though.

I disagree. On the Naboo plains Yoda will be able to defeat Vitiate and Sidious more times than not. DE Luke defeated a more powerful Sidious in a saber duel though...He can surely defeat Vitiate for a majority imo although I agree that ROTS Sidious may get the better of him.

Angelalex242
Yes. The argument for team taking 5 is "Luke already beat a superior Sidious. A weaker version like ROTS is essentially setting Sidious to 'easy mode' by Luke's standards."

Even if Yoda does fall vs. Vitiate, Vitiate won't beat him quickly or cleanly. Yoda can hold his own for a damn long time against a primary force user, as he won't get tired so much. They'll still be batting by the time Luke gets done with Sidious and/or Revan gets done with Vader.

Sinious
Well, Vitiate will one-shot Revan while the other 2 hold off Luke and Yoda. When it's 3 on 2, they're doomed.

Angelalex242
Revan wouldn't go after Vitiate. He'd let Yoda handle him. Revan will attack Vader.

The Merchant
You guys think they for sure stop at 5? I think DE Luke could handle his father pretty well and take him down quickly, help Revan against Vitiate while Yoda takes on Palpatine and DE Luke and Revan might be too much for the Sith Emperor.

Sinious
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Revan wouldn't go after Vitiate. He'd let Yoda handle him. Revan will attack Vader.

Revan won't have much say in it when Vitiate casts a concentrated lightning on him. Besides, he is quite obsessed with defeating the Sith Emperor so he'd probably be eager to attack him. The most likely matchup would be Yoda vs Sidious, Luke vs Vader and Vitiate vs Revan for obvious reasons.

Vitiate could also just stay behind and cast areal attacks on the opposition while the other 2 sith provide with an excellent guard. Vitiate is the lightning king, Vader is the TK king and Sidious is the full package. The jedi die.

carthage
Luke vs ROTS Sidious can go either way, but yeah Vitiate would more than likely beat Revan before Yoda kills Vader or Vitiate

Col. Valerian
Exactly. But if the fights turn out as Vitiate vs. Revan, Yoda vs. Sidious and Luke vs. Vader (which is the most likely scenario), it's a little unclear to me who would win. I don't know who can kill his opponent faster (Vitiate or Luke).

Angelalex242
Yoda vs. ROTS Sidious is mostly drawn.

Vitiate>Revan

But Luke>Vader

Cross Revan and Vader off the list...

Luke vs. Vitiate. Meanwhile. the Yoda vs. Sidious draw is still going.

Sinious
Vitiate can one-shot Revan so Luke and Vader will still be dueling by the time Vitiate is done with Revan. It'll inevitably be 3 on 2 at some point.

Stigma
They might clear 5 in an extremely close fight if DE Luke defeats Vitiate, Yoda draws with RotS Sids and Revan draws with Vader.

Arhael
Lose at 6.

Angelalex242
At any rate, the team does not want to send Revan against Vitiate. It's a fool's mistake, and we can't assume the team are fools.

Revan:He out classes me, guys, I won't last long. One of you has to fight him, I'll take the cripple in armor.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Lord Stark
6 imo

Yoda and Luke should be able to defeat anyone in 5 and Vader can defeat Revan. Unless this is Revan 3.0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.