Darth plagueis vs Krayt and Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Who would win in a lightsaber duel and a force and all out

carthage
Plagueis takes round 1.

Dies round 2 and 3

Tondemonai
Originally posted by carthage
Plagueis takes round 1.

Dies round 2 and 3

Sinious
Vitiate could solo him, with Krayt its a stomp.

Trocity
Team stomps

Emperordmb
I'd like to ask if anybody here believes there is a single Jedi or Sith who could beat this team 1 on 2.

NewGuy01
Marka Ragnos.

Q99
Team Stomp. You've got three powerful sith, only two of them are on the same side.

And that includes Sabers only. For Plagueis's speed, he did end up having to rely on force power to beat a skilled foe who could keep up with him.

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'd like to ask if anybody here believes there is a single Jedi or Sith who could beat this team 1 on 2.

I don't.

carthage
There is only two on team 2, and wtf? Vitiate can't even hold a lightsaber properly.

I'm also not buying that Krayt is more skilled than Hego, at all.

ares834
Don't know who is the superior duelist between Krayt and Plags. But yeah, Vitiate is almost useless in a saber duel against opponents of this caliber.

Trocity
I don't think it's a stretch to say Krayt is a more skilled duelist than Plagueis at all.

MythLord
In the first round, Plagueis could win without too much difficulty. It's mostly due to his capability to blitz both since neither have good speed feats.

As for the round where the Force is included, Vitiate should be just as powerful as Plagueis, if not more. And adding in Krayt to only force Plagueis to divide his power would grant the solid victory to the team.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by MythLord
It's mostly due to his capability to blitz both since neither have good speed feats.

Krayt > Plagueis in sabers. smokin'
---
Anyways, Krayt solos both rounds with much difficulty. thumb up

|King Joker|
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Krayt > Plagueis in sabers. smokin'
---
Anyways, Krayt solos both rounds with much difficulty. thumb up thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.