Vong Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Shedao Shai vs. Vua Rapuung vs. Yomin Carr vs. Tsavong Lah vs. Mezhan Kwaad

Battle takes place on neutral ground

Each Vong is armed with 2 canisters of Blourash jelly, 10 thudbugs, 1 amphistaff, and 1 Coufee

All out fight

Trocity
I might side with Rapuung here.

Arhael
Tsavong La is the most armored. but he couldn't even beat Jaina, while she was glued to floor facing backwards to him.

Shedao out dueled Corran, which is very impressive. But it was earlier into the war, Corran did not have much experience of fighting Vong yet.

Vua took down a lot of Vongs, even when faced multiple opponents. He was, also, considered legendary warrior. Imho he wins.

carthage
Yeah, I just finished Conquest last night and Rapuung was stomping Vong. He was able to kill three/take it easy on his brother while dying due to a hole through him from a stud bug, smash ones skull and it took 2 or 3 to bring him down. He also killed a ton of them in the Shapers tent while entirely unarmed/, hitting one hard enough to dislodge teeth. The guy was really good.

I think Shedao takes second though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.