Nox vs. Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Malachor V

Who wins?

Trocity
Nox

S_W_LeGenD
Nox

Nephthys
Traya

Tondemonai
Nox. Her knowledge of Force Sorcery is much vaster than Traya's, and she's more skilled saber wise.

Col. Valerian
Nox destroys.

The Merchant
Traya. She has more raw power than Nox and arguably better sorcery.

Nephthys
If Nox can beat the drain he wins, if not Traya.

ares834
Traya drains him. Easy win.

carthage
Traya

Tondemonai
I think you guys are forgetting her defense against Sith Sorcery from the ghosts. I doubt she will be easily beaten by just the drain, plus she can throw up a barrier and such and just walk right through it, Nox curbstomps

Hero of Python
Traya easily drained 3 Old Republic Jedi Masters/Council Members without breaking a sweat, while simultaneously taking the Exile out of commission as well.

Unless Nox suddenly becomes a wound in the force, I don't see him winning.

Jmanghan
Nox curbstomps

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Hero of Python
Traya easily drained 3 Old Republic Jedi Masters/Council Members without breaking a sweat, while simultaneously taking the Exile out of commission as well.

Unless Nox suddenly becomes a wound in the force, I don't see him winning. I don't think being a "wound in the force" had anything to do with Exile's win over Traya. Meetra won because she was better, case closed, and comparatively, Meetra is weak when compared to Nox.

The Merchant
IIRC Traya was stronger than Meetra actually.

Jmanghan
Based on?

Jmanghan
That "wound in the force" bullshit ONLY affects Nihilus. It negates his specific force drain.

Lord Stark
There's no way Nox who is the Head of the Pyramid of Ancient Knowledge of the True Sith Empire is going to lose to giga drain. I just don't see it.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by Lord Stark
There's no way Nox who is the Head of the Pyramid of Ancient Knowledge of the True Sith Empire is going to lose to giga drain. I just don't see it.

This.

And Traya draining three featless and accoladeless Masters who, btw, were not even prepared for her drain, means squat against Nox, who has ridiculously strong Force defenses (top three in the mythos imo).

carthage
That doesn't change the fact Nox has no proven defense against drain

ares834
Originally posted by carthage
That doesn't change the fact Nox has no proven defense against drain

thumb up

Col. Valerian
The drain won't kill Nox. If it does something, it's gonna be kill his Force ghost(s). There's no way Traya would be able to drain and win like she does against the Masters.

ares834
Based on?

Col. Valerian
That he's basically immortal and won't die unless his ghosts die first/leave him?

ares834
And Kreia can casually drain multiple beings at once so...

Col. Valerian
Has Traya ever drained a ghost...?

ares834
Then she drains Nox. thumb up

Sinious
Most top force users haven't shown any defensive capabilities against the drain. That doesn't mean that Traya could just beat them. With this logic, she should be able to kill the likes of Caedus or Plagueis or even Yoda.

I personally don't know who would win for sure mostly cause we don't know how the drain factor would take part in this fight but one thing for sure, Nox is more powerful in the force and more skilled as a duelist.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by ares834
Then she drains Nox. thumb up

...Except he won't die unless his ghosts die/leave him. It's not like they're just there and when Nox gets drained they walk out; they're part of him.

The Merchant
Wait, I just derp'd. For some reason I was thinking of Nyriss.....

ares834
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
...Except he won't die unless his ghosts die/leave him. It's not like they're just there and when Nox gets drained they just walk out, they're part of him.

Once he is drained he is cut off from the force. If he is still alive, I don't see the spirits sticking around with an impotent muggle. smile

Col. Valerian
They don't have a choice... Nox binded them to him forcefully. They can't escape.

ares834
With the force. Which he doesn't have anymore...

Col. Valerian
I thought Traya drained bodies lifeless, not the Force specifically. Or does she? I can't remember. If that's not the case, Nox won't be lifeless (because of the ghosts) and will still have the Force.

ares834
Cuts you off from the force and feeds on the death, pain, and connection to the force.

Col. Valerian
Really? When is it stated Traya's drain does all that?

GenomeFrozener
Be in mind that the Force Drain that Kreia and Nihilus uses is a different variant than the 'main' version. So even if a person did have some hope of defense again Force Drain, I highly doubt it would work against the more lethal and rarer variant.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Lord Stark

This.

Darth Nox has revived from a overload of Force power due to her spirits and later tanked a Force Lightning Storm from Darth Thanaton before swatting him with apparent ease. The same Darth Thanaton that far before his prime killed Exal Kressh, the Emperor's apprentice. More recently Darth Nox has increased her own immortality through Rakata and Gree devices which also seem to have further empowered herself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.