Fight Experiences.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
From any time in your life, share past experiences in your life where you've gotten into physical altercations with someone, or you've straight up fought someone.

Win, lose, doesn't matter, share your experiences.

I'll start.

A few weeks ago, I got into a fight with my best friend, which ended with me throwing him to the ground, picking him up, a slamming him into a wall by the throat.

He was calling me a "psycho" the whole time, which just pissed me off even more.

Genesis-Soldier
serverly bullied as a kid, always beaten and didnt know how to fight back, first day of highschool got into a fight because i was the tallest and the kid wanted to be top dog or what ever. i broke his nose and fractured his jaw

Genesis-Soldier
now i just wear my heavy steel caps and thats enough to turn people away

Jmanghan
When I was 5, I beat up an 8-year-old twice my size senseless and got transferred for it.

Jmanghan
His name was Timothy Hunter, no one called him "Tim".

Genesis-Soldier
i was 8 when i had the shit beaten out of me daily

Jmanghan
Yeah, I was a pussy in 7/8 grade, after that, no one dared **** with me. That was when I started working out.

I also had help from my friend Jake, who is 310lbs of pure terror.

Didn't stop me though, whenever we joked around violently, I always made sure I was top dog, since my other friend Calvin left, at least.

Genesis-Soldier
dude respect, i didnt have any kinda role models like that, i continuely did pushups, sit ups and squats to build myself up

Jmanghan
Thats what you need to keep doing, I gave up and am now overweight, even if I wasn't, I'd still be about 220lbs. Right now I'm about 250-260.

Jmanghan
One thing to note.

Punches will hurt any normal man, if I, or you, were to punch Brock Lesnar, there is a big chance we might break his nose if aimed right.

Genesis-Soldier
your 113KG at the moment?

dude i am 95 and that from free training, cross fit, rugby and Zen Do Kai 95 Kg= 209pounds

Tzeentch
I'm a pro mixed martial artist working for the government- can't talk about it though due to the NDA.

Oneness
This half black dude ****in' is embarrassing me before class in front of everyone.

I eventually don't know how to react other than calling him ****er ***** etc, we get out of our chairs and meet in the front of the room and I clock him, busting his nose. The pussy didn't do shit.

I was getting too comfortable messing with my friend, poking him and shit, and he clocked me and busted my nose. Then he ran like a mother****er. That was Todd Williams, dude punked because he knew I was about to drop his ass.

I was creeping on a girl, as is justifiable and what all loser boys in high school should do to get game, and Andrew Wittington starts calling me gay and gets in my face when I'm telling him I'm 'bout to slap his punkass. Then I use a wrestling takedown on him and he doesn't know what to do.

There's more from school, but after high school it was at my MMA fighter friend's house and at the offsets with that MMA fighter. Also with my best friend Red, on a couple occasions we competitively tossled around.

Sacred 117
90% of my actual fights took place in Elementary, so besides the fact that I won all of them, I don't really remember then too well. It doesn't really matter, though. Needless to say, the frequency of conflict dramatically declined over time.

I still love to independently spar/train (weapons and h2h) with my two lifelong friends (COG Veteran being one of them) big grin, but I've been away from them for so damn long it's become scarce activity for me. :/ It was always my primary means of staying sharp and in shape, so I could really use it again. Damn, I miss it. sad

Stringer
I fought the law and the law won.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Oneness
This half black dude ****in' is embarrassing me before class in front of everyone.

I eventually don't know how to react other than calling him ****er ***** etc, we get out of our chairs and meet in the front of the room and I clock him, busting his nose. The pussy didn't do shit.

I was getting too comfortable messing with my friend, poking him and shit, and he clocked me and busted my nose. Then he ran like a mother****er. That was Todd Williams, dude punked because he knew I was about to drop his ass.

I was creeping on a girl, as is justifiable and what all loser boys in high school should do to get game, and Andrew Wittington starts calling me gay and gets in my face when I'm telling him I'm 'bout to slap his punkass. Then I use a wrestling takedown on him and he doesn't know what to do.

There's more from school, but after high school it was at my MMA fighter friend's house and at the offsets with that MMA fighter. Also with my best friend Red, on a couple occasions we competitively tossled around.

Some friend, eh? I could be friends with a coward as long as they didn't pull their shit with me.

dynamix
during my early twenties i fought 4 amateur boxing bouts. lost my first and was beaten up pretty badly lol. won the next 3. Never got into a street fight, though. although i did came close once, during a traffic incident lol.

Stringer
I'm 0-2 against the sheriffs department.

jaden101
Was walking home one night when 3 guys got out a car. 1 had a crowbar and the other 2 had baseball bats. At this point it'd be good to say I went ninja on them a kicked the shit out of them but nah, they beat me pretty badly and put me in hospital.

riv6672
Me and my best friend beat the shit out of my estranged father when i was 14.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by riv6672
Me and my best friend beat the shit out of my estranged father when i was 14. Uh, did your estranged father ever speak to you again?

riv6672
He hadnt spoken to me since i was 7. And after that beatdown, not since was 14. laughing out loud

dynamix
Originally posted by jaden101
Was walking home one night when 3 guys got out a car. 1 had a crowbar and the other 2 had baseball bats. At this point it'd be good to say I went ninja on them a kicked the shit out of them but nah, they beat me pretty badly and put me in hospital.

sh!t...sorry to hear, bro. was it a robbery?

\\W//
Originally posted by dynamix
sh!t...sorry to hear, bro. was it a robbery? nah, i just really don't like him.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101

They could have had the decency to try and beat you one person at a time. Nope...gotta do the bullshit thing and do 3v1.

NewLanceWindu
Originally posted by dadudemon
They could have had the decency to try and beat you one person at a time. Nope...gotta do the bullshit thing and do 3v1.

One at a time, like in the movies?

That's how the hero always wins.

jaden101
Originally posted by dynamix
sh!t...sorry to hear, bro. was it a robbery?

Nope. Mistaken identity.

dadudemon
Originally posted by NewLanceWindu

laughing

Well, Jaden will always be my hero.

in_love

Edit - To post on topic, Riv, in his prime, would kick all of our asses. Mindset, right now, could kick all of our asses.

So there's no need to do any chest thumping. Weeeee!!!

|King Joker|
I'm too cute to get in fights.

dadudemon
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I'm too cute to get in fights.

I believe it.

dynamix
Originally posted by \\W//
nah, i just really don't like him.

lol! that right?

dynamix
Originally posted by NewLanceWindu

laughing laughing TRUTH!

smh. all that tough guy sh!t for nothing. hope they pick a day to bring crowbar and baseball bats to a gun fight. (not that i support violence or anything, lol)

Jmanghan
Originally posted by dadudemon
laughing

Well, Jaden will always be my hero.

in_love

Edit - To post on topic, Riv, in his prime, would kick all of our asses. Mindset, right now, could kick all of our asses.

So there's no need to do any chest thumping. Weeeee!!!

Pretty sure you're thinking of Bada.

Dude is huge.

Impediment was in the marines or army or something, so him too.

riv6672
I'm no longer in my prime? eek!

Jmanghan
Forgot to add, accidents fan still be considered "Fights", I guess.

My sister was getting picked on by this black kid, and I started whailing on him.

He pushed her down and I just got super pissed.

Also, I accidentally punched my friend Demond in the face.

Nuke Nixon
Little black kid in grade school hit me so hard my front tooth embedded in his knuckle, all I said was "Can I have my tooth back?"

Bardock42
Originally posted by Jmanghan

A few weeks ago, I got into a fight with my best friend, which ended with me throwing him to the ground, picking him up, a slamming him into a wall by the throat.

He was calling me a "psycho" the whole time, which just pissed me off even more.

Yeah, calling you a psycho really crossed a line.....................

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, calling you a psycho really crossed a line..................... In my defense, he came at me first. He tried to tackle me and I threw him off me, grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against the wall by his throat as he is trying to slap me in the face, calling me a psycho.

Bardock42
And why exactly did you fight?

Are you still friends?

Knife
When I was younger I used to love to fight. Nothing gave me more pleasure than kicking the shit out of someone.

Piggle Humsy
When I was 14 I got in a punch up with a girl at school. It was on the playing fields during lunch. She started it and then ended up crying in class afterwards and being sent home because she was "so distraught" stupid tramp awehawe

I also got in a punch up with a boy from another school I went to, after being kicked out the other one for numerous reasons, basically gave a good fight til a teacher pulled him away and went mental at him for hitting a girl. Other kids from my class were watching out the windows and said I handled myself pretty well stoned

And then I also punched a 6ft2 guy (me being 5ft1) to the floor (and then punched him a few times after, for good measure) after I caught him attempting to have sex with my drunken mate who was nowhere in her right mind to agree to anything uhuh That was about 3 years ago.

I don't like fighting these days. But I will if I have to, to defend my family, myself or a mate.

Oh yeah and I had to punch a guy when I jumped in the middle of a big fight to get my mates bf out after he got caught up in a fight that came over the road towards him while he was arguing with her. He was nothing to do with it and got knocked to the floor and was basically getting the shit kicked out of him, so felt I had to do something. srug

haermm

I'm a lover not a fighter really love

Genesis-Soldier
i am loving everything about ^ this post ^ so far

Genesis-Soldier
my first fight was when i was 8, it wasnt really a fight more of me taking a beating by older boys, i lost my front two teeth that day

Nuke Nixon
I'm very reluctant to fist fight because it's crazy easy to do serious damage to humans. Which is why if I have no other options I break out a submission move or two.

Knife
When I used to work as a doorman in Portsmouth I used to love throwing out soldiers, sailors and marines. You got some skinny young Royal Marine Commando and showed him that a good big man will always beat up a skinny kid trained to kill. Hahahaha

carthage
I was in Weights class when I was fourteen, and this Mexican kid kept insulting me around his friends. I finally snapped and smacked him in the face, and he smiled and tried to play cool and we exchanged a few blows. His friends and the PE teacher stopped the fight, and I think I had to sit out the rest of the class.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.