PoD Bane, Kas'im and Zannah vs. Katarn, Corran and Mara Jade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Corellia

No amp/prep time.

*Bane and Kas'im get their DS nexus feats.

Who wins?

Angelalex242
Team 2, mostly Anchored by Mara Jade Skywalker

carthage
Even with a nexus Kas'im sucks and proves he is one of the most inept duelists of all time. He dies as soon as the battle starts

Nephthys
Is this PoD Zannah? laughing

carthage
Team 1 would actually have a shot if Kas'im wasn't an utter loser. Bane with an amp could stomp Corran with telekinesis, and Katarn can't really best Zannah without using telekinesis

Mara has bad help

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Team 2, mostly Anchored by Mara Jade Skywalker

Why do you think Mara is carrying team 2? I don't see any member of team 2 being over the other two by any notable margin.

I do agree that team 2 wins.

Nephthys
Team 1 wins if this is DoE Zannah. I mean obviously.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by carthage

Which could be used against one of the other sith, namely Kas'im, to catch him off guard and kill him.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'd agree with that.

carthage
you'd just agree with any team that happens to have a Bane era character on it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys
Unfortunately, this is PoD Zannah. biscuits

Nephthys
PoD Zannah could still one-shot two Jedi, disintegrate flesh, levitate and tank the Force Storm.

She'd still ragdoll Horn. smurph

Stigma
touche wink

Angelalex242
Mara is a full level of power over Corran and Kyle. Mara held Caedus off a darn long time. Corran and Kyle got curbstomped in nothing flat.

Nephthys
Mara didn't go against him straight up.

Angelalex242
Of course not. Mara's Batman. Batman does not beat or even hold off Superman by going against him straight up. That's a fool's errand. Give her credit for not being a fool.

Nalaniel
Angel, every time you say Mara's Batman, I can't help but think of those guys who say Batman's omnipotent with preparation... Hm. No offense. ^^

Angelalex242
Oh, no. He's not omnipotent with prep...and Mara certainly is not omnipotent with Prep. Read Sacrifice. :P

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Mara is a full level of power over Corran and Kyle. Mara held Caedus off a darn long time. Corran and Kyle got curbstomped in nothing flat.

Mara also lost to Corran in a duel.

I disagree that she is above either of them. I'd say pretty equal.

carthage
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Mara also lost to Corran in a duel.

I disagree that she is above either of them. I'd say pretty equal.

Not really, and she was sick with that Vong disease and Corran admitted inferiority to her overall iirc in Vector prime.

Mara was decent enough to hold her own against Lumiya/Caedus (with circumstances). She's well above Corran and anyone here, Bane and Zannah hardly have any skill feats to put them above Corran

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by carthage
Not really, and she was sick with that Vong disease and Corran admitted inferiority to her overall iirc in Vector prime.

Not really? Yes, really. It happened in NJO and I recall nothing about her being sick or Corran admitting inferiority. She lost when Corran switched his lightsaber right before they clashed, causing her to overextend while giving him the opportunity for the killing blow.

Her assassination expertise is why she did so well against Caedus, and that wont be an advantage here, in this setting.

Angelalex242
Mara was sick for the entire duration of NJO, and stayed that way till Ben was born. So yes, she had Vong Disease that day.

Or if you want a TV Trope, 'Worf had the flu.'

And assassination expertise always helps. If Batman is caught in the bright lights of a football field, he changes the environment to something more suitable for him.

Emperordmb
Darth Bane breaks Mara's back then.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Darth Bane breaks Mara's back then.

Prove it, then lol.

Bane couldn't even beat his apprentice, and all she ever beat was beating a half trained Jedi knight who was featless thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.