Is Rage of Ultron canon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
Pretty much the title.

And if so, is Pymtron the most powerful Avenger?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Pretty much the title.

And if so, is Pymtron the most powerful Avenger?
Canon

abhilegend
Remender is so horrible these days.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by abhilegend
Remender is so horrible these days. thumb up

He needs to have his influence cut back down to X Factor levels.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Canon thanks

celeyhyga17
It wasn't bad. It was ok. Better than ok actually.

Henry_Pym
It gave Pym that crazy feat of killing a group of Ultron's goons with a wave of his hand.

ODG
Great art. Needed more Thor.

Henry_Pym
So is Age of Ultron now non canon? (& also Avengers AI)

Vision appears to have the Ultron upgrade, but obviously Ultron was alive...

Also multiple heroes died in this story, with no resolution.

ODG
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
So is Age of Ultron now non canon? (& also Avengers AI)

Vision appears to have the Ultron upgrade, but obviously Ultron was alive...

Also multiple heroes died in this story, with no resolution. It is canon.

Vision was upgraded in Avengers A.I.. This Ultron is one from the past that was exiled into space in an old battle in the first half of the book.

Hank Pym and Ultron merged. All the other heroes who were taken over by Ultron were liberated when Pym-Ultron went insane and catatonic over his actions. Any of their "deaths" came wen they were Ultron infected and they likely just self-repaired themselves before e final battle. Ultrons self-repair all the time.

iceman24567
This belongs somewhere else its not a vs thread

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by ODG
It is canon.

Vision was upgraded in Avengers A.I.. This Ultron is one from the past that was exiled into space in an old battle in the first half of the book.

Hank Pym and Ultron merged. All the other heroes who were taken over by Ultron were liberated when Pym-Ultron went insane and catatonic over his actions. Any of their "deaths" came wen they were Ultron infected and they likely just self-repaired themselves before e final battle. Ultrons self-repair all the time. Pym killed the Ultron program after AoU & In AI it's splintered into the AI~verse. I guess it could have been an unaltered Ultron that was never in touch with the prime, but it's very odd.

ODG
Originally posted by Stoic
If you could remodel a comic book character from any company, who would you remodel? What I mean is, are there any things about any particular character that you would change? This can range from their powers, to their personality, anything goes. Originally posted by pym-ftw
I'd make Pym fuse with Ultron. It felt like the logical end of AoU especially if they wanted to do Avengers A.I. Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ultron is just Pym without the soul of a human. How prescient. mhmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.