Exar Kun and Ulic vs. Revan and HoT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All at their peak.

Setting: Death Star throne room with Sidious overseeing the fight.

Who wins?

Jmanghan
HOT is the weak link here, maybe Ulic, I dunno much about him.

All I know is that Revan is definitely more powerful then HOT or Ulic. But Exar Kun...?

Jmanghan
Why the **** what Sidious be overseeing the fight?

Stigma
Because it's his f****ing throne room and he's a f****ing BAWS. That's why.

Trocity
Team 1 in a great fight.

Sinious
Could go both ways imo.

Jmanghan
For me, it depends on who would win between H.O.T and Ulic.

One of them will be dead before Kun/Revan can kill each other. If Ulic kills HOT, Team 1 wins. If it's the other way around, Team 2 wins.

Sinious
Exactly.

Sinious
Though imo, HOT wins. I just have Kun above Revan even though Revan is stronger in the force.

AncientPower
Ulic has better lightsaber feats than HoT but I don't think his Force abilities are equal.

Kun vs Revan is a Kun victory, at the least they are equal in the Force but Kun is far ahead in saber combat.

DarthAnt66
Revan > Exar Kun
The Hero = Droma

Team 2 wins.

Hero of Python
Team 2 in a respectable battle that is simultaneously never in doubt.

AncientPower
Exar Kun > Revan
Ulic > HoT

SunRazer
Hero and Ulic are pretty much equal, but Exar's above Revan, in my opinion.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
For some reason I'd like to believe Exar>Revan, so what's the reasoning Nova?

SunRazer
Stronger, better swordsman, and more powerful with the relics. Without, then Revan's more powerful.

DarthAnt66
I disagree with every point you made, TBH.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hmmm....in what way do his feats of power outstrip Revan's feats of power?

DarthAnt66
You disappoint me, Skillz.

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I disagree with every point you made, TBH.

Revan's strength feats aren't really on par with or better than Kun's, so he's definitely stronger.

Also, you disagree with Revan being more powerful than no-relic Kun? So no-relic Kun's more powerful then. stick out tongue

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hmmm....in what way do his feats of power outstrip Revan's feats of power?

Pushing Nadd's shit in before reaching his prime is something Revan doesn't have anything to match.

In protective Force skills, Revan's obviously the superior, though. Absorption, Barrier, etc.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You disappoint me, Skillz.

I really like Kun, so I want to read some convincing arguments of his greatness and superiority.

DarthAnt66
Kun was massively amped by Force Rage when he did that feat.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I really like Kun, so I want to read some convincing arguments of his greatness and superiority.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLrpBLDWyCI

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Stfu Kun=Sheev

SunRazer
He has better hype than Revan in skill and power, to be honest. Barring the hype Revan gets from Karpyshyn and Avellone, it's not that great.

In fact, Karpyshyn reckons Revan under the best circumstances can only collapse a building, whereas Freedon Nadd's spirit could give Ommin and Amanoa all of their power and still easily collapse a tomb on top of Kun. Kun annihilated Nadd's spirit later, even when Nadd retracted his power from Ommin and Amanoa, and this is before Kun's prime as well. It's an immense showing of power, and none of Revan's offensive displays of the Force match that.

SunRazer
Kun was massively amped by Force Rage when he did that feat.

He was enraged when he killed the Wyrm. Against Nadd, all he did was unleash the Amulet of Naga Sadow (which he did against the Wyrm, too, but still).

DarthAnt66
He killed Nadd directly following the death of the Wyrm.

SunRazer
He wasn't that enraged against Nadd, though. Not like the Wyrm, anyway, and as I said, he had yet to reach the height of his power.

It doesn't matter - he's canonically superior to Nadd anyway, lol.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SunRazer
He has better hype than Revan in skill and power, to be honest. Barring the hype Revan gets from Karpyshyn and Avellone, it's not that great.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zFm97YREBwY/Umd3fG2bCUI/AAAAAAAAOds/eiJcnyZ5TAM/s1600/bender-laughing.gif

DarthAnt66
He wasn't that enraged against Nadd, though. Not like the Wyrm, anyway, and as I said, he had yet to reach the height of his power.
Based on your worthless interpretation of the text, sure. thumb up

SunRazer
lol Kun's superior to Nadd anyway, so whatever you say, bro.

DarthAnt66
"He must let go of the past, forget the pathetic Jedi way, give in to his true power, the power of rage!... 'Naaadd! I hate you!'"
--Exar Kun (Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi- Dark Lords of the Sith 4)

no expression

Nephthys
OMG that sounds so goofy.

Based on your worthless interpretation of the text, sure. thumb up

And people say I have anger problems.

DarthAnt66
http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/17/73/92/12/exar_k10.jpg

Nephthys
A Sith using anger. What a clearly invalid showing.

DarthAnt66
The point was he used Force Rage. *shrugs*

AncientPower
Originally posted by Nephthys
A Sith using anger. What a clearly invalid showing.

Yeah, it's almost as if every other Dark Sider including Nadd himself does exactly the same thing.

DarthAnt66
The entire part of that scene was Exar Kun using Force Rage to booster his amulets to do amazing stuff with the Force - stuff he could never again replicate.

AncientPower
Yeh which is where he doomrays the Wyrm and some Massassi, it is then as the amulet is smoking after being used heavily that Exar Kun turns on Nadd. Regardless it is not as if Kun hasn't rage stomped others as well, in-case you missed it Kun can use the amulet to channel his inner rage on command.

DarthAnt66
We've been over this, Kulvax - many times too. no expression

AncientPower
My name isn't Kulvax, but I guess ignoring moderators is your own business. Have fun with that.

DarthAnt66
I know my boundaries.

You aren't them.

AncientPower
They will be once you find out who I actually am.

SunRazer
Oh, dear. Kun as an amateur Sith needed rage to power up his amulet and kill Nadd. LOL.

Exar Kun grew in power over the next year and became canonically more powerful than Nadd. I'm not sure if his "most powerful" quotes consider his trinkets or not. If it does, then they're pretty close (Kun's still ahead) in power, but if not, then Kun + trinkets = Revan gets spanked hard.

Nephthys
Anyway, I think team 2 can win. Revan can probably hold off Ulic until the Hero beats Kun, but I give team 1 a few wins for if Kun gets funky with the amulets and a stray hit pegs ol' glassjaw mcmask through his amazing precog.

AncientPower
He is stated to become exponentially more powerful over time from when he started under Nadd.

SunRazer
Exactly. Kun's hype as a Force wielder exceeds Revan's anyway, barring the stupidity of Chris Avellone.

Nephthys
Does it really? Revan has some great hype, man.

DarthAnt66
You're talking to the guy who said Vrook can beat Darth Bane, dude. Don't expect logic.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You're talking to the guy who said Vrook can beat Darth Bane, dude. Don't expect logic.

I thought it was Kavar?

DarthAnt66
Was it? Even worse.

carthage
Loling @ Hero beating Exar

AncientPower
Isn't Kavar the strongest out of himself, Vrook and Zez Kai Ell?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage

SunRazer
I know all of his accolades, I've read Ant's thread. Kun > Sadow/Nadd/Ragnos/Karness Muur is better.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by AncientPower
Isn't Kavar the strongest out of himself, Vrook and Zez Kai Ell?
Vrook was the one who Force Stasied the Exile, so nah.

AncientPower
Originally posted by carthage

It's even more humorous because Neph has admitted Revan >>> HoT before but somehow a Revan tier Sith Lord would lose to 'her'.

DarthAnt66
I know all of his accolades, I've read Ant's thread. Kun > Sadow/Nadd/Ragnos/Karness Muur is better.
That's better than Revan > Nihilus/Traya/Malak/Meetra/Sion? Lol no.

AncientPower
Vrook was the one who Force Stasied the Exile, so nah.

Isn't Kavar some renowned Jedi warrior that the Mandalorians were desperate to kill before he left the wars? but fair enough.

DarthAnt66
Isn't Kavar some renowned Jedi warrior that the Mandalorians were desperate to kill before he left the wars? but fair enough.
I thought Canderous said he wished he fought Kavar because he would have beat them.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Supposedly the mandalorians considered him the best warrior in the order other than Revan, which is pretty good.

AncientPower
Yeh that one, but that still doesn't justify Kavar > Bane by any means.

DarthAnt66
AP, thoughts on how HoT would go against Droma?

SunRazer
lol @ bringing up ancient opinions that I don't even believe in anymore. You can tell Ant's mad whenever he brings it up.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kavar stunning vaklu soldiers with a mere gesture>bane feats. cool

DarthAnt66
lol @ bringing up ancient opinions that I don't even believe in anymore.
Define ancient. wink

AncientPower
Eh hard to say, Ulic is physically the better and even without the Force he could defeat Dark Sylvar in a lightsaber duel. His accolade of being the best in the Order and his ability to stalemate Kun potentially for hours is very impressive.

I would put them roughly equal because I think HoT takes Force enough to equate Ulic's superiorities.

SunRazer
Ancient enough that I laugh at them. Plus I was desperate to wank cuz it was a facking CaV.

carthage
Heros got nothing on fighting evenly with Exar

Team 2 can win assuming Revan takes out Ulic before getting outdueled but Hero is a poor teammate and Revan can't hold the fort. Malgus or Krayt would've been a better choice tbh

SunRazer
Nah, Hero >> Nyriss puts him on par wth Qel-Droma.

DarthAnt66
Nah, Hero >> Nyriss puts him on par wth Qel-Droma.
What indicates Hero >> Nyriss? messed

AncientPower
When did Hero face a Nyriss that was ashed three centuries before he/she was even born?

SunRazer
Nyriss concedes that the Imperial Guard would beat her even on a nexus. Hero beating a similar amount of them in the Dark Temple, which would've weakened him (as opposed to Nyriss being stronger on Dromund Kaas) puts him above Nyriss.

DarthAnt66
Eh, you are greatly stretching it with that logic, tbh.

The Imperial Guard in Revan was much greater in numbers than what we seen in SWTOR, tbh.

EmperorSidious2
Revan team I guess

AncientPower
Firstly, it seemed like an entire battalion had stormed Nyriss' compound whilst she didn't have a clue until it is was too late. Secondly, Kaas City as a whole was under heavy attack by the Republic navy and the Imperial Guard was not expecting a secret attack by the Hero's party.

SunRazer
He beats at least twenty, and games limit the number of enemies for obvious reasons. Besides, nexus favoring Nyriss as opposed to the Knight being disadvantaged tremendously by the immense Dark Side nexus of Dromund Kaas + Dark Temple easily scales it in favor of the Knight.

SunRazer
That's better than Revan > Nihilus/Traya/Malak/Meetra/Sion? Lol no.

Nihilus is the strongest out of the bunch, followed by Traya, the latter of whom is in awe of the ancient Sith, and the former is somebody that Traya claims only just rivals the ancient Sith.

You don't even believe Revan > Nihilus anyway, bro. I mean, who does?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And said statements by Traya are meant to be taken as true. Ancient Sith ftw

SunRazer
Chris Avellone claims Traya's claims are all accurate.

SunRazer
lol "claims Traya's claims".

But yeah, I reckon it's a pretty good accolade for the ancient Sith, and in turn, Kun.

Nephthys
and even without the Force he could defeat Dark Sylvar in a lightsaber duel.

What?

Firstly, it seemed like an entire battalion had stormed Nyriss' compound whilst she didn't have a clue until it is was too late. Secondly, Kaas City as a whole was under heavy attack by the Republic navy and the Imperial Guard was not expecting a secret attack by the Hero's party.

They were heavily fortified in the Dark Temple to protect the Emperor himself, who as I remember knew the Hero was coming. Also it was hardly a secret attack, they'd just fought through the city.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Nephthys
What?

They were heavily fortified in the Dark Temple to protect the Emperor himself, who as I remember knew the Hero was coming. Also it was hardly a secret attack, they'd just fought through the city.

Sylvar attacked hermit Ulic on Rhen Var after turning to the Dark Side and he defeated her in a pure saber duel, he used her rage against her and side-stepped her charge causing her to fall to a presumable death. Note this is a more powerful Sylvar than the one that sparred with Kun.

Scourge made it clear they'd caught him off-guard in the final prep for attacking the Temple.

SunRazer
Ulic didn't defeat Sylvar with the Force - he held his own, but he lost. He parried a blow, then retreated, rinse and repeat until he was cornered.

It's impressive that he could react at all without the Force, though, since Sylvar has blitzed Alchemy-enhanced Massassi warriors.

Nephthys
Sylvar attacked hermit Ulic on Rhen Var after turning to the Dark Side and he defeated her in a pure saber duel, he used her rage against her and side-stepped her charge causing her to fall to a presumable death. Note this is a more powerful Sylvar than the one that sparred with Kun.

Scourge made it clear they'd caught him off-guard in the final prep for attacking the Temple.

Uh, I'm pretty sure he lost the duel. And was retreating the whole time and getting his ass kicked. Also Nox has performed a similar feat, and the Hero is a better duelist than her.

Ok. But the fact still stands that Vitiate was heavily guarded and would be moreso than the what Nyriss faced.

SunRazer

No, he didn't. He lost the duel but he redeemed Sylvar, who gave up her assault. Hoggon then shot Ulic in the head and killed him. ILS's respect thread has the scans, I believe.

Ulic didn't defeat Sylvar with the Force - he held his own, but he lost. He parried a blow, then retreated, rinse and repeat until he was cornered.

It's impressive that he could react at all without the Force, though, since Sylvar has blitzed Alchemy-enhanced Massassi warriors.

deathslash
Originally posted by Hero of Python
Team 2 in a respectable battle that is simultaneously never in doubt.

SunRazer
Well, at least this can go either way/is a great fight, and I'm sure everybody can admit that no matter who they support.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.