Black man beaten by group of students.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
X8tEbzz8swk

He made one big mistake yelling at them as if he was in a superior position. He should of grab his gun first. Poor guy, he was trying to help a old lady to her car.

Mindset
I would have kicked all their asses.

Bashar Teg
i would have disintegrated them with my laser eyes.

Stringer
Wait, it wasn't police related?

Henry_Pym
Why does it matter that he's black?

Stringer
I don't think it does matter. Crazy man walking down the street with shotgun just speews it.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Why does it matter that he's black?

It doesn't matter. Blacks don't discriminate.

Robtard
I counted only 25-30 students, what a total wuss.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by meep-meep
It doesn't matter. Blacks don't discriminate. ? I'm sorry did I miss a joke in your post? Not offended or making a joke myself, just don't understand your response.
---
Either way my question was aimed at the OP

Spawningpool
Would've had to use my saiyen powers on them then bathe in their blood

Robtard
Wouldn't even have to change form to take on students

Spawningpool
See rob knows

dadudemon
Originally posted by meep-meep
It doesn't matter. Blacks don't discriminate.

Based on the data, they do discriminate: black Americans love stealing from each other, beating each other, and murder the shit out of each other.

The saying is, "a black man's worst enemy is another black man."

Spawningpool
Originally posted by dadudemon
Based on the data, they do discriminate: black Americans love stealing from each other, beating each other, and murder the shit out of each other.

The saying is, "a black man's worst enemy is another black man."
A group of black kids used to beat me up because quote "I was a cracker that if they don't take care of will get my klan friends and kill them" the ****ed up thing is they said that and this happend in like 3rd grade didn't know what they were talking about... I told my dad about them and he said just fight back...
Let's just say I found out I was a sayien that day

Lestov16
Children/Teenagers can be/are dumbass immature bullies. Not sure how race plays into it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lestov16
Children/Teenagers can be/are dumbass immature bullies. Not sure how race plays into it.

This is how race played into it:

"I was a cracker that if they don't take care of will get my klan friends and kill them"

NemeBro
I think he was talking about the OP, and not Spawningpool's post. Because if he was talking about the latter, he's an idiot.

Mindset
Originally posted by Spawningpool
A group of black kids used to beat me up because quote "I was a cracker that if they don't take care of will get my klan friends and kill them" the ****ed up thing is they said that and this happend in like 3rd grade didn't know what they were talking about... I told my dad about them and he said just fight back...
Let's just say I found out I was a sayien that day How did you not know about your KKK friends? erm

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Mindset
How did you not know about your KKK friends? erm
I have kkk friends?

Spawningpool
Originally posted by NemeBro
I think he was talking about the OP, and not Spawningpool's post. Because if he was talking about the latter, he's an idiot.
Don't hurt my feelings sad

Neoprime
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Why does it matter that he's black? Because op is a racist, duh.

Surtur
Yeah I also have to ask, why race bait? That is essentially what was done here. Unless this was a racially motivated attack there is NO valid reason to mention race. Do you work for NBC news? This sounds like something they would pull.

I also can't help but laugh at parts of that video. Not of the guy getting beat, but the fact they felt they had to RECREATE what happened with some computer graphics. What the hell? Just the shoddy animation of those kids flashing gang signs..it's just pure comedy gold.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.