Star wars Strongest ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snapturtle
Hi man im new here and was looking for someone who know a little on this subject,you guys look like you know alot about star wars hope you can help big grin.. I looked around on the internet trying to find out who is the strongest in the star wars univers .. I mean is it Luke, Palpatine or a third person and can you even say there is a a "strongest" smile

Best Regards

psmith81992
At least you're not French.

FreshestSlice
Danes are worse than French.

Anyway, the Father. Next question?

DarthAnt66
The Father.

Sinious
Yes The Father is the strongest. Only Anakin would reach his level had he reached his full potential. Though I still think the Father would defeat him cause he has a million years of experience and cause Anakin is kind of an idiot.

The Merchant
The Father.

Raptor22
Hey welcome to the forum. And ya its the father

WildBantha88
Actually its Coleman Trebor

http://i.imgur.com/9J4If9Z.jpg

NewGuy01
Yeah, Father.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by snapturtle
Hi man im new here and was looking for someone who know a little on this subject,you guys look like you know alot about star wars hope you can help big grin.. I looked around on the internet trying to find out who is the strongest in the star wars univers .. I mean is it Luke, Palpatine or a third person and can you even say there is a a "strongest" smile

Best Regards
Star Wars now have two continuities: Legends and Canon

In Canon continuity, following are the strongest:

- Father
- Son*
- Daughter*

*Son and Daughter are equally strong.

For more information: http://www.starwars.com/databank/father

Mr. Leland Chee also stated on Twitter that Father is the strongest Force-user of the Star Wars mythos.*

*Mr. Chee might be considering only Canon continuity for rankings since he did not respond to my query concerning this topic.

In Legends continuity, their are contradictions or different school of thoughts concerning this subject at official capacity.

One school of thought promoted Darth Sidious as the most powerful Sith Lord in the galactic history and practitioner of dark side in general until more super-strong characters had been introduced such as Abeloth, Son, and Emperor Vitiate.

BioWare relentlessly promotes Emperor Vitiate as the most powerful Force-user in galactic history since 2011. You can learn more from here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/emperor-vitiate-respect-thread-1556713/

Someone, at official capacity, promoted Darth Plagueis as the most powerful Sith Lord in galactic history in 2012, but this was on the backcover of a novel of the referred character.

Mr. George Lucas promoted Anakin Skywalker as having the highest potential among the Force-users, but he did not concentrate much on developments in Legends continuity in general. Mr. Lucas also hyped Luke Skywalker in similar manner once. However, Mr. Lucas have sold the rights of Star Wars to Disney and the latter company seems to have revisited the hype of Anakin Skywalker for the Canon continuity: http://www.starwars.com/databank/anakin-skywalker

AncientPower
The Father, of the group known as the Ones is the most powerful.

snapturtle
Thanks for all the good answers wink really appreciate it big grin

Revanchiste
Originally posted by snapturtle

Best Regards

You can be strong and great in many differents way... As a leader of an impire a deadly strategist and tactician... As a comabttant.....

But the strongest is the one who create the star war galaxy... A celestian I suppose.

There is also Darth Revan who is basicly some kind of mortal tzeentch except he fail one time, one moment of innatention take down his plan...

Vitiate is an entity that desire to be a god !!!

"Yes The Father is the strongest. Only Anakin would reach his level had he reached his full potential. Though I still think the Father would defeat him cause he has a million years of experience and cause Anakin is kind of an idiot."

Anakin beat him in his dreams XD !!!

+ If we keep the old system there is multipkles canon so the father can raise from 5B to 3C depending on the sources.... 3C is the emperor of mankind level...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.