Darth Maul vs. Asajj Ventress & Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Maul has his darksaber and regular single-bladed saber. Battle takes place on the Naboo plains.

Jmanghan
Hard one, but I'mma have to go with Team.

Ahsoka wouldn't get blitzed, and Ventress has enough skill to keep up with him.

Emperordmb
Maul is a better duelist and forcewielder than either of his opponents, but with both of them, I'm not entirely sure.

Jmanghan
If Maul can kill Ahsoka early, he can beat Ventress.

|King Joker|
Ventress vs. Maul would already be a good fight, adding Ahaoka tips the scales in my opinion.

Jmanghan
Ventress would lose to Maul in a 1v1 though.

Emperordmb
Agreed.

|King Joker|
I know that. Still would be a good fight.

DARTH POWER
Nah Maul takes it. Especially given Maul is capable of engaging Windu & Secura.

Superior Numbers never really add much in to the table in TCW.

Jmanghan
Luminara and Ahsoka beat Ventress.

Ventress almost killed Luminara before Ahsoka came along.

Jmanghan
Hell, Ahsoka would stand a small chance against Ventress herself, these two together are a good team.

NTJack0
The team rolls Maul.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Luminara and Ahsoka beat Ventress.

Ventress almost killed Luminara before Ahsoka came along.

Luminara vs Ventress 1 v 1 was a pretty good fight. Adding Ahsoka didn't really make much of a difference. Of course that was S1 Ahsoka.

But just like Ventress has consistently been able to engage Obi-Wan and Anakin together (each one at least a match for her individually) I see Maul having no real problem winning this fight at all, when each opponent individually is considerably below him.

It won't be a stomp or anything, but he's winning 10/10.

|King Joker|
No, he's not, lol. Ventress is in the same tier as Maul and Kenobi and doesn't really lack a good Force defense, unlike Kenobi. But IIRC Maul ragdolling Kenobi was pretty circumstantial, anyways. Ventress vs. Maul alone should be a pretty good fight, adding Ahsoka should seal the deal.

Trocity
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Nah Maul takes it. Especially given Maul is capable of engaging Windu & Secura.

thumb up

|King Joker|
Taking on Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi for a prolonged amount of time > clashing with Windu and Secura for 10 seconds, IMHO.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Taking on Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi for a prolonged amount of time > clashing with Windu and Secura for 10 seconds, IMHO.

Both cases just prove fighting 2 opponents is not always A big deal(even less so for Jar Kai wielders).

Both these 2 are solidly below Maul so he can beat them both together. If they were both just slightly below him then it'd be a different case altogether.

Let's not forget Maul stomped Opress 1 v 1, and Opress is about equal to Ventress (although he actually beat her when they fought).

NewGuy01
Is Ventress really in Maul's class? She lost to Savage, man, I think not.

With both of them here, though, there's some room for debate. Probably have to side Maul, though, unless Ahsoka's made massive progress since TCW.

Jmanghan
Both cases just prove fighting 2 opponents is not always A big deal(even less so for Jar Kai wielders).

Both these 2 are solidly below Maul so he can beat them both together. If they were both just slightly below him then it'd be a different case altogether.

Let's not forget Maul stomped Opress 1 v 1, and Opress is about equal to Ventress (although he actually beat her when they fought). If by "beat" you mean, restrained her with the force for about 10 seconds, then yeah, you'd be right.

As for when her and Kenobi teamed up, you can clearly see her winning against
Opress.

Now, to claim that Ahsoka made no difference in the Ventress/Luminara fight is blasphemous. Luminara was getting her ass beat, then Ahsoka shows up and they are outclassing her at every turn. Ventress WOULD have killed Luminara if
Ahsoka didn't show up.

Speaking of the Kenobi/Ventress vs Maul/Opress fight, Ventress didn't seem to be doing too bad against Maul on her own when they were fighting. Ventress has fought Dooku almost as an equal before.

Ahsoka and Ventress take this.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Is Ventress really in Maul's class? She lost to Savage, man, I think not.

With both of them here, though, there's some room for debate. Probably have to side Maul, though, unless Ahsoka's made massive progress since TCW. I don't remember Ventress losing to Opress in TCW...

|King Joker|

Let's not forget Maul stomped Opress 1 v 1, and Opress is about equal to Ventress (although he actually beat her when they fought). She's still fighting two high caliber duelists simultaneously. Shouldn't just be written off as "not a big deal." Not seeing how Ventress is solidly below Maul, since again, they're both peers to Kenobi.

Savage lost to Maul so quickly mainly because of Maul's chicken legs. A hulking, cumbersome fellow like Savage would not do well against such contraptions, and evidently did not. Ventress was doing extremely well against Savage only with one saber, and he didn't really beat her, honestly.

Emperordmb
Maul had Savage beat before he foot grabbed his face. He could've just as easily plunged his lightsaber through Savage's chest.

Jmanghan
She loses when she is forced to submit, knocked out, or killed.

That is a loss.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Maul had Savage beat before he foot grabbed his face. He could've just as easily plunged his lightsaber through Savage's chest. No he didn't.

Emperordmb
No he didn't.
He had Savage disarmed :/

Tell me how he could not have just as easily skewered Savage with the saber in his right hand.

|King Joker|
Damn, I thought Maul beat Savage via his chicken legs.

Emperordmb
Damn, I thought Maul beat Savage via his chicken leg.
That was just his finishing move. He had Savage disarmed and defenseless before that.

|King Joker|
laem

Jmanghan
He had Savage disarmed :/

Tell me how he could not have just as easily skewered Savage with the saber in his right hand. Him twisting Savage's arm is not an insta-win.

Savage is no slouch in H2H.

It's definitely possible he could've gotten out of it, just not likely.

When things aren't clear, you can't count that as a loss.

That's like saying if someone got you in a choke hold in a fight irl, you'd be done
for. But not necessarily, there are plenty of ways to get out of that choke hold.

Emperordmb
Except that kinda was an insta-win :/ Maul won that fight, and the point of that fight was to demonstrate Maul's superiority.

Jmanghan
Savage gets arm twisted. Kicks lightsaber out of Maul's hand. Or, turns the tables and twists his arm behind his back.

If you are going to say Opress isn't capable of doing that, you haven't seen him fight H2H.

He's a master of H2H, Maul is too, but that doesn't make it an automatic win because he's holding the lightsaber.

Emperordmb
Savage gets arm twisted. Kicks lightsaber out of Maul's hand. Or, turns the tables and twists his arm behind his back.
Except he kinda didn't respond with that, and Maul would've had no more difficulty stabbing him than doing what he did in the episode.

If you are going to say Opress isn't capable of doing that, you haven't seen him fight H2H.
And if you think he could do that, you didn't see how helpless he was against Maul once Maul did that, and you didn't see how Maul had him on the floor almost immediately afterwards.

He's a master of H2H, Maul is too, but that doesn't make it an automatic win because he's holding the lightsaber.
Maul is a more skilled H2H combatant, and a more skilled duelist.

The point about him holding the lightsaber, is that he could've easily struck Savage with it, given that Savage was unable to prevent Maul from striking him with his leg.

I'm really not seeing how you disagree with me that Maul defeated Savage in that fight :/

McP
Ventress is in the same tier as Maul and Kenobi and doesn't really lack a good Force defense, unlike Kenobi.

Huh? She doesn't lack good Force denese? She has as pathetic Force defense as Kenobi has. And I wouldn't say, that she's in the same league with Kenobi and Maul. She's - like Opress and Koon - below them.

That was just his finishing move. He had Savage disarmed and defenseless before that.
This.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by McP
Huh? She doesn't lack good Force denese? She has as pathetic Force defense as Kenobi has. And I wouldn't say, that she's in the same league with Kenobi and Maul. She's - like Opress and Koon - below them.

This. Not really. The only person who ****ed her with the Force was Dooku, who is above Maul. Her Force defenses are better than Kenobi's, I'd say.

Nephthys
Not really. The only person who ****ed her with the Force was Dooku, who is above Maul.

And Anakin

DARTH POWER
She's still fighting two high caliber duelists simultaneously. Shouldn't just be written off as "not a big deal." Not seeing how Ventress is solidly below Maul, since again, they're both peers to Kenobi.

I don't believe Ventress is a peer to Kenobi. I don't think Kenobi's ever truly gone all out on Ventress. He has gone all out on Opress and we saw what happened when he did.

Kenobi jobs a lot, but when he fights properly him and Maul are peers and they are solidly above Ventress and Opress Imho.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Nephthys
And Anakin And vice-versa.

TheIndyJedi
them days when people thought TCW Ahsoka and Ventress together could beat Maul.....

CuckedCurry
I know

Ventress solos

TheNuisanceBird
What the hell is going on in here?

Geistalt
Hard one, but I'mma have to go with Team.

Ahsoka wouldn't get blitzed, and Ventress has enough skill to keep up with him.

Emperordmb
Were this sabers only I could maybe see an argument being made, but as it stands Maul is more than capable of holding his own in a duel, and he would thrash either of them with the Force.

Maul wins.

quanchi112
Maul wins.

TheIndyJedi
Were this sabers only I could maybe see an argument being made, but as it stands Maul is more than capable of holding his own in a duel, and he would thrash either of them with the Force.

Maul wins.

I don't see sabers only going their way as well tbh. Maul handled Mace and Aayla just fine.

CuckedCurry
Nah lol

HP Legend
Maul came off looking better than Windu in SoD lmao.

Maul wins. Ahsoka ia already inferior to a post prime Maul and Ventress is fodder to start of TCW Obi Wan who is fodder to Maul.

ares834
Originally posted by HP Legend
Maul came off looking better than Windu in SoD lmao.

Maul wins. Ahsoka ia already inferior to a post prime Maul and Ventress is fodder to start of TCW Obi Wan who is fodder to Maul.

wink

Emperordmb
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
I don't see sabers only going their way as well tbh. Maul handled Mace and Aayla just fine.
Well I was being generous and suggesting that even if sabers only went their way, Maul still wins an all out.

TheIndyJedi
Well I was being generous and suggesting that even if sabers only went their way, Maul still wins an all out.

True, Ventress could challenge Maul in sabers, but Ahsoka is too much of a non factor that I just see this as Ventress vs Maul, in which obviously Maul wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.