Shao kahn vs Shinnok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheGoldenSpy
Just finished playing MKx story and while I enjoyed it, Shinnok to me was a complete dud as the main villian. He seemed far weaker, less imposing and less charismatic when compared to shao kahn. But appearently since shinnok is an elder god, he should be far stronger then kahn, though I didnt see it.

Who would in a fight to the death in a neutral setting?

Jmanghan
I KNEW SHINNOK WOULD BE IN THIS GAME.

Ridley_Prime
Assuming it's the normal Shao Kahn and not one who got amped by other means like when he won Armageddon by somehow killing Blaze, I'd might have to give it to Shinnok, if he's in his powered up demon form with the Jensei (lifeforce of Earthrealm) absorbed into him. Pretty strong implied power level there (despite who he lost to).

Then again, Kahn did have more feats in MK9 aside from the Armageddon prologue, so maybe he'd win.

Fire/chest burst versus hammer spamming.
@_@

FinalAnswer
Armageddon Shao Kahn > Jensei Shinnok > Amulet Shinnok > Shao Kahn > Shinnok

Ridley_Prime
Oh. mmm I guess that's pretty much where I'd rank 'em in terms of power scaling too, actually.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Armageddon Shao Kahn > Jensei Shinnok > Amulet Shinnok > Shao Kahn > Shinnok I'm not sure if Kahn ranks above Shinnok, even pre Amulet Shinnok. The dude was challenging the Elder Gods on his own. Only 2 other people could claim the same, Onaga and the One Being.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.