Vodo Siosk Baas vs. Darth Malgus (Hope)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Why not?

Sabers only RD 1

All out RD 2

carthage

Selenial
Baas for round 1, probably Malgus round 2.

Q99
As of Hope?... I'd say Vodo wins in both. He's a tough fight for Exar, and Malgus still has growing to do.

Trocity
Agreed, siding Vodo for both. Deceived Malgus would win, though.

Q99
Even Deceived I'm not sure... I put Vodo higher than Zallow.

carthage
Vodo would be stomped by Malgus's force abilities, even if he is slightly more skilled and that isn't taking into account his oneness

Nephthys
Yeah, I'm not in for Vodo > Zallow. Zallow was stomping the best warriors in the Empire and almost equal to Malgus.

Hope Malgus? He's definitely better all out imo. Sabers is tough, I have no clue how he'd measure up to someone like Vodo with his weird alien physiology. But I feel like he does have the BIG advantage in wearing heavy armor when facing off against Vodo's ****ing stick. So I guess he wins.

AncientPower
Exar Kun > Any Malgus iteration and Vodo was close to Exar's level. Besides that he can just WoL/Sever Force him.

The Merchant
Vodo wins.

carthage
I don't doubt Exar is Malgus's superior and no one in this thread has doubted that. But the idea that should extend to Vodo (in the force) isn't supported, and Wasn't Vodo only capable of wall of light with the aide of other Jedi?

Nephthys
I still don't see what Vodo is gonna do to Malgus with his stick.

Kosmos Supreme
Vodo-Siosk Baas along with Odan-Urr are stated to be like the Yoda and Mace Windu of there day.
Malgus has no hope

make it Emperor Malgus then we can talk.

Trocity
Exar Kun killed Odan-Urr with a wave of his hand, Odan has no feats suggesting he is anywhere near Mace level, let alone Yoda.

The Merchant
It's stated in a guide he was comparable to Windu actually.

carthage
The same guide that said Ood Bnar made Kun run away?, lol

The Merchant
I dunno if Power of the Jedi actually says that about Ood, but yeah Vodo is compare with Yoda and Odan compared with Windu although admittedly it's open to interpretation.

Trocity
Do you know what page it is on? Or what section it's in? I have the PDF.

The Merchant
http://i.imgur.com/UwmsTiA.png

FINALLY

Trocity
That only refers to their standing within the order, not the skill/strength of the characters in question.

Satele Shan was a Grand Master - I doubt anyone puts her in the same class as Luke Skywalker.

carthage
And yeah no one is really disputing Malgus's power advantage over Vodo Sooooo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.