Revan & Vitiate vs Vitiate & Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
Novel Revan and Vitiate peak vs Novel Vitiate and Revan peak.

This will also tell us if Revan was closer to Vitiate in the novel or if he would have a better chance in the expansion.

Which team wins?

Fated Xtasy
Wow this is some stuff out of inception lol.

Um idk I Seriously dunno. Sorry for not adding much to the convo

FreshestSlice
Novel Revan is peak Revan, so Team 2 is clearly outmatched.

Stigma
Revan and Vitiate win.

Sinious
Agreed. thumb up

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Novel Revan is peak Revan, so Team 2 is clearly outmatched.

3.0 bro...

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Wow this is some stuff out of inception lol.

Um idk I Seriously dunno. Sorry for not adding much to the convo

LOL

Well, to me it seems like they both improved in feats department after the novel but Vitiate continued to gain more power in 300 years while Revan was held captive but it seems like Revan got some sort of an amp in SOR as well. So I'm inclined to hear some arguments.

Kosmos Supreme
Novel Revan was his peak. And so was Novel Vitiate for that matter.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Sinious
3.0 bro...

Who I am pretty sure is confirmed to be weaker or at least on par with Revan before, you know, dying. So, what's your point?

Sinious
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Who I am pretty sure is confirmed to be weaker or at least on par with Revan before, you know, dying. So, what's your point?

Interesting.

He himself says he is stronger than before though and I thought it was a common agreement that he reached his peak in SOR.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
Novel Revan was his peak. And so was Novel Vitiate for that matter.

Vitiate canonically grew in power following the events of the novel. He's just rarely at full strength in TOR, lol.

And 3.0 Vitiate either solos, or his team wins easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.