who is more wise, Yoda or Luke?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
This is not a discussion of power but of wisdom. Who is more wise between the two?

Q99
Luke. He learned from Yoda's mistakes and in the end probably had the most diverse training of anyone in SW.

AncientPower
Yoda, Luke still has emotional flaws right up until FOTJ and deep down fears his own power. Yoda's wisdom is of a quality where none of that is a concern for him.

Trocity
Yoda is wiser but Luke is still a superior Grand Master.

Sinious
Sidious and his plan were simply too genius for any jedi to handle. The downfall of the jedi can't be held against Yoda for that reason.

The last 3 episodes of TCW depicts the true depth of Yoda's wisdom perfectly. Perhaps Luke's policies seemed better in several occasions but wisdom wise, Yoda is his superior.

Revanchiste
Luke is more open minded.

Still the wiser is Kreia !!!!

Vorpal Ruin
Yoda had much more time to gain wisdom, so I'll vote for him.

Nephthys
Luke's wisdom seemed to be one of hands-on experience. Yoda was a bit too detached from staying in his ivory tower for too long whereas Luke was always dealing with the world and experiencing life.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Nephthys
Luke's wisdom seemed to be one of hands-on experience. Yoda was a bit too detached from staying in his ivory tower for too long whereas Luke was always dealing with the world and experiencing life.

It very well may be that Yoda was stationary all his life, but I'm not going to lean that way. Yoda had centuries to go and experience the universe, we just don't know what he did with that time.

Darth Abonis
Yoda

NewGuy01
I was under the impression that Yoda was out doing shit for centuries as well, and became less active in his later years.

Emperordmb
Luke Skywalker. He wouldn't have made the same mistakes Yoda made at the end of the Clone Wars.

Fated Xtasy
Luke, he's simply better in everything imo

Q99
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
It very well may be that Yoda was stationary all his life, but I'm not going to lean that way. Yoda had centuries to go and experience the universe, we just don't know what he did with that time.

Sure, but by the time of the Clone Wars he'd been pretty isolated.

His advice to Anakin wasn't very good at all.

Nephthys
Yeah, even people who lead rich lives can become closeted old dudes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.