Talzin, Maul, Savage and Ventress vs. Ceadus and Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All at their peak.

Who wins?

Angelalex242
Team 2.

Emperordmb
Maul with anyone for help could overwhelm Dooku, and Talzin with the remaining person could definitely hold off Caedus or beat him.

I'd say team 1.

Trocity
Team 1 via sheer numbers, Talzin can hold off Caedus at range and the other 3 would slaughter Dooku in no time.

Angelalex242
Dooku, the fencer, can hold off Maul and his buddy (Savage, let's say) for quite some time. He outclasses both of them in the Force, too. Even if Dooku can't actually win that, he's sure to kill Maul's partner before it's over. Meanwhile, Caedus will curbstomp Ventress in no time, and Talzin won't be able to save her. Talzin can't hold off Caedus for long.

Either way, it'll end up being Talzin and Maul against Caedus, and Caedus can win that.

Trocity
Talzin can stalemate Sidious in the force temporarily, and Sidious' force feats are a tier above Caedus. Jacen's true talens lie in dueling, and his fighting sight, and his assortment of esoteric techniques. He has good barriers and can block her lightning, but the fact that it was competing with Sidious' means he isn't getting close to her before the other 3 take down Dooku.

Also, Caedus would die 2v1 against Maul and Talzin. Maul isn't outclassed as a duelist to the point that he would die immediately, and his defenses combined with Talzin supporting from the back means Caedus is done.

carthage
Team 1 and Dooku isn't beating two of them at once and he would get stomped by Talzins force powers

NewGuy01
Team 1.

The Merchant
Team.

Nargaroth
Team 1 solidly. Talzin is powerful enough to go toe-to-toe with Sidious,so she would have no problem holding off Caedus, unless the latter gets close. The rest of the team can overpower Dooku.

carthage
She had an amp when she fought Sidious, granted even on neutral ground she could pose a challenge to Jacen somewhat at least

Dooku will just get lose either way to her, also welcome back Zapan

Nargaroth
Originally posted by carthage
She had an amp when she fought Sidious, granted even on neutral ground she could pose a challenge to Jacen somewhat at least

Dooku will just get lose either way to her, also welcome back Zapan

True, but to my memory she was also somewhat weakened, not to mention she had sacrificed a lot of her form to resurrect Darth Maul, and the nexus amp should apply to Sidious as well. To be fair, Dathomir might work differently from other nexuses however.

And thanks.

carthage
Didn't she only weaken after she sacrifice herself to save Maul, and how did she weaken herself prior to that if she did? I don't recall that part of the comic, was it when she used essence transfer on Dooku? Valid point regarding Sidious

Nargaroth
Originally posted by carthage
Didn't she only weaken after she sacrifice herself to save Maul, and how did she weaken herself prior to that if she did? I don't recall that part of the comic, was it when she used essence transfer on Dooku? Valid point regarding Sidious

TBH I'm not very knowledgeable on her. Did you check Aurbere's respect thread for her? To be fair, the comic only stated that she might be weakened, buti I'll have to check this out.

Sinious
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Team 1.

carthage
Originally posted by Trocity
Talzin can stalemate Sidious in the force temporarily, and Sidious' force feats are a tier above Caedus. Jacen's true talens lie in dueling, and his fighting sight, and his assortment of esoteric techniques. He has good barriers and can block her lightning, but the fact that it was competing with Sidious' means he isn't getting close to her before the other 3 take down Dooku.

Also, Caedus would die 2v1 against Maul and Talzin. Maul isn't outclassed as a duelist to the point that he would die immediately, and his defenses combined with Talzin supporting from the back means Caedus is done.

The only areas in the force where Sidious outshines Caedus is telekinesis and lightning. DE Sidious outclasses him though

Angelalex242
Just because Talzin wants to stay at range doesn't mean Caedus is going to let her. He's going to barrel in there to chop her up. And some of Caedus' best stuff are endurance feats. Even if he takes some hits closing, he'll close.

That is, how is Talzin going to keep Caedus from barreling in there doing his best 'Hulk SMASH!' impression?

carthage
She could last a few seconds at least, it's mainly because Dooku is going to get stomped by sheer numbers and Talzin would make him her ***** with the force

Angelalex242
Well, I had it set up as 2 2v1 fights.

Where Caedus chops up Ventress (Talzin more or less can't stop this) and then goes Hulk Smash vs. Talzin herself.

While he's doing this, Dooku fights the Super Maul Bros. He probably manages to kill Savage off with his A grade fencing and force superiority before he gets too tired to deal with Maul and dies.

By the time Maul turns around, Talzin is dealing with Caedus SMASH puny Talzin and Maul has precious little time to take pressure off of her. Dooku know he just has to fence long enough for Caedus SMASH to happen, after all, and maybe he'll just go holding pattern.

Dooku does have 'fencing Yoda' and 'Fencing Anakin and Obi-Wan' on his resume. Both opponents superior by far to the Maul Bros. He'll last a while.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.