HoT, Jaina and Wyyrlok vs. RotS Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Palpatine's office

Who wins?

Sinious
Palpatine wins.

Angelalex242
"Are you threatening me, Master Jedi? It's treason, then."

Sidious stands on a mountain of corpses.

carthage
The Emperor

Q99
Trio. They're a very strong team, notably stronger than the B-team sent after him in Sith.

Hero of Python
Have to go with Sids, though team would certainly put up a better initial fight than the Mace strike team. But they don't have Vapaad, so over time I'd bet that Sids manages to outclass them just like he did to Maul/Savage and Kolar/Fisto/Tinn.

Q99
Originally posted by Hero of Python
Have to go with Sids, though team would certainly put up a better initial fight than the Mace strike team.

Which didn't end up well for Sids!

I'll note that Maul/Savage were, working together, able to hold him off in sabers, he was just able to split them off with the force and overcome them solo. Jaina and HoT are much harder to deal with solo than either of them, let alone together. Wyyrlok will also be trying to sorcery his mind at the time- and that only needs to disrupt Sid's concentration while he's trying to fight.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by Q99
Which didn't end up well for Sids!

I'll note that Maul/Savage were, working together, able to hold him off in sabers, he was just able to split them off with the force and overcome them solo. Jaina and HoT are much harder to deal with solo than either of them, let alone together. Wyyrlok will also be trying to sorcery his mind at the time- and that only needs to disrupt Sid's concentration while he's trying to fight.

Yeah I don't doubt team would give Sids a tough fight. Replace HoT with say Revan or Exar Kun and I think team gets a solid victory.

carthage
thumb up

Col. Valerian
Team takes this.

SunRazer
Sidious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.