Revan 3.0 vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Round 1 - Sabers

Round 2 - Force

Round 3 - All-Out

Who takes this?

The Merchant
Well I'm not sure. Both have really good hype, with Kun being the strongest in his own era, which included Jedi master Thon and Nomi who are comparable to Yoda himself. And he stomped Odan Urr, who was comparable to Mace Windu.

DarthAnt66
Revan was the strongest of his era, which included Sith Lord Darth Nihilus and Darth Malak. And he stomped a shit ton of dudes.

The motions that Thon/Nomi are comparable to Yoda and Odan are comparable to Mace is among the silliest things I have ever heard though.

Emperordmb

The Merchant
I was wrong it wasn't Thon it was Vodo. You want the scan Ant? Also Thon was powerful enough to contain dark side energies that destroyed an entire planet's surface AKA Ambria.

DarthAnt66
Thon and Nomi are not approaching Yoda level - and no, I've read the comics countless times.

Jmanghan
I'd say Revan wins, him being able to ragdoll Satele Shan and Nox at the same time is a big deal

Jmanghan
Also, Exar Kun got his ass beat by a f*cking tree.

The Merchant
This is the scan. For some strange reason I can't upload the damn pic, making me mad.

carthage
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Also, Exar Kun got his ass beat by a f*cking tree.

No he wasn't he and two Massassi attacked him and he turned into a tree before Kun could get the Lightsabers he wanted

Jmanghan
Then Kun left the planet defeated. I can get the scans, dude.

carthage
Uh, congrats? He left after changing his plans when Bnar changed into a tree, the comic says Bnar wasn't a good duelist and he changed into a tree to prevent him from getting those Lightsabers. Bnar was getting beaten up by those Massassi, Kun would stomp him if they fought all out

carthage
Anyway, Exar takes sabers but I'd side with Revan due to overall more versatility with the force.

The Merchant
Him running from Ood isn't a defeat, Ood literally had the power of an entire planet lmao. Kun would get slaughtered if he tried fighting him at that level of power.

The Merchant
Originally posted by The Merchant
Him running from Ood isn't a defeat, Ood literally had the power of an entire planet lmao. Kun would get slaughtered if he tried fighting him at that level of power. http://i.imgur.com/UwmsTiA.png

Hopefully the scan shows up now.

Jmanghan
Is that scan mobile-friendly?

The Merchant
http://i.imgur.com/UwmsTiA.png

Finally got it. Also it should be.

carthage
It said that they have more respect/authority in their era and listed two of them from each respective era. They didn't make a direct comparison and obviously none of them have feats even coming within a galaxy of Windu or Yoda.

AncientPower
Jeth, Thon, Ood, Odan, Ulic(Jedi), Vodo and Nomi are all very powerful characters and yet it is stated Exar Kun was far more powerful than any of them.

In a saber duel Exar Kun takes it solidly. Precognition is about equal, physically Kun is stronger, he has better speed feats and far greater stamina on-top of all that. In the Force they are both powerhouses of the Old Republic and I think even if Revan takes the slight advantage in the Force it won't be enough to close the gap in the afore-mentioned areas.

Jmanghan
Revan beat Malak in a Sabers duel twice.

Pure sabers.

Col. Valerian
Revan manages to squeeze out the all-out victory. Sabers, not sure. I'm leaning towards Kun in a very tough duel.

SunRazer
Exar in sabers, Revan in Force, either way for all out.

AncientPower
Revan beating Malak is not comparable to Exar stalemating Ulic and trashing Vodo consistently. Exar Kun and Revan are about equals in Force power but all else goes to Exar Kun.

Stigma
Not necessarily disagreeing, but can anyone provide Exar's best TK feats?

I'm curious how he compares to Revan and other powerhouses.

AncientPower
TK isn't his speciality, but I and ILS both have respect threads concerning him.

psmith81992
After what I've seen Revan do in SWTOR, very few individuals in the mythos can handle him in a force/all out battle.

NTJack0
Revan gets her head kicked off.

SunRazer
Exar's best TK feat is either killing an old Odan-Urr, or hurling Sylvar - both of which pales in comparison to Revan's showings. However, he's canonically more powerful than Ludo Kressh, who shattered a giant stone statue just by clenching his fist. In fact, by quotes, he's more powerful than Ragnos/Sadow, who are more powerful than Kressh.

Also, in SOR, his spirit TK's the player back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.