Obi-Wan Kenobi (RoTS) vs Darth Maul (TCW)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosmos Supreme
Considering Maul seemed a little bit stronger than TCW Kenobi how would this fight go?

|King Joker|
Kenobi imo.

Trocity
Even split or Maul slight majority.

Hero of Python
Kenobi can likely hold him off for a good while. It would be a similar fight to him vs RotS Vader, except he wouldn't be as familiar with Maul's moves. He would need a "high ground" moment to pull off a win here.

I agree with even split...Kenobi is crafty enough to find openings and Maul is powerful enough to blitz through a good defense.

carthage
Maul

NewGuy01
I don't think you're using the term blitz correctly there, son.

I could make a case for Kenobi winning, tbh.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I don't think you're using the term blitz correctly there, son.

I could make a case for Kenobi winning, tbh.

I'm a girl, guy.

NewGuy01
That's quite the profile pic, girl.

Speaking of which, just keeping things thematic, "MAUL COP" would be more fitting, Cart. stick out tongue

Angelalex242
Depends. Maul is best off with the saber/darksaber combo. The dual blade lightsaber would hurt his chances.

If the battle takes place in a normal environment, Maul will start off brutal and keep going. Maul has absurd physical attributes, and won't be getting tired like most anyone else would.

However, as soon as Kenobi finds some tactical advantage that suits his stonewall style, he's got it.

"Don't try it, Maul, I have the high ground!"

Hero of Python
Originally posted by NewGuy01
That's quite the profile pic, girl.

It is. He'd crush RotS Kenobi and Maul simultaneously.

NTJack0
Kenobi slices and dices once again.

Axle
Kenobi

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Trocity

McP
Originally posted by Trocity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.