Revan, Exar Kun, and Malgus vs Yoda, Mace, and Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hero of Python
Fight takes place on the Star Forge. All at their peaks.

15 minutes of prep time.

The following amps are allowed:

Revan - Starforge Amp
Exar Kun - Starforge Amp
Malgus - Starforge Amp

Yoda - Won't tire due to old age.

Bonus Round:

New amps allowed (in addition to previous ones):

Exar Kun: Amulet equipped
Malgus: Enraged

Anakin: In the zone

carthage
Team 1.

Amped Kun LOLSTOMPS Mace with the blasts/drain, enraged/oneness/amped Malgus combined with Kun also stomps Anakin.

Yoda isn't beating all three

Team 2 amped 2x its not even a discussion, the PT team get their asses handed to them

Col. Valerian
Team 2. They're a great challenge without the amps, with the amps it kinda secures their win over Team Jedi.

carthage
Team 1 you mean?

Even without the amps, Mace is outmatched by Kun and Malgus in the force.

Also what is meant by Anakin in the "zone"?

Col. Valerian
Yeah sorry Team 1.

Anakin 'in the zone' refers to Anakin in the state of mind he was in when he soundly defeated Dooku.

Stigma
Ehh...get rid of the amps srs.

NTJack0
The amps are unnecessary.

Otherwise Zonakin goes to town on these fools.

SunRazer
Mace is a weak link in Force - he might lose it for his team.

But Yoda and Anakin are easily better than team 1 as swordfighters.

Stigma
Originally posted by NTJack0
The amps are unnecessary.

Otherwise Zonakin goes to town on these fools.
Not to emntion the amps are unquantifiable.

In a normal fight, team 2 destroys.

AncientPower
Team 1 takes Force power over-all, team 2 takes lightsaber ability. Without amps I might give it to team PT but with them team TOR wins.

Nephthys
Team 1 solidly. I'm not sure about Zonakin.

Angelalex242
If Zonakin is supposed to be Mortis Anakin...pity team 1.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by Angelalex242
If Zonakin is supposed to be Mortis Anakin...pity team 1.

Not quite, just the Anakin that beat Dooku within a few seconds.

Col. Valerian
Without amps, Team Jedi wins but it still wouldn't be nowhere near easy. If it's no amps and Zonakin, they own.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1 in both rounds.

Revan, augmented by Star Forge, would be virtually unstoppable. Exar Kun and Darth Malgus can also greatly benefit from this amp.

Angelalex242
Well, he soundly defeated Dooku in ROTS too. And emphasized the point by slicing Dooku's head off. How is Zonakin better then ROTS, again?

Nephthys
Zonakin is the guy who killed Dooku.

NewGuy01
Riiight.

Team 2 wins, clearly.

DarthAnt66
With the amps provided in the OP?

lol no.

Angelalex242
I figured the Invisible Hand duel is just standard ROTS Anakin. At least, that's what I call one of Anakin's feats pre suit. I don't credit him with any special buffs for that. Unless you people are calling pulling his head out of his hindquarters a buff. :P

(As opposed to Mortis. Now THAT is a buff)

Selenial
Zonakin ragdolled Ventress, so :/

I'd give it to team 1 in round 1, team 2 in round 2.

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
With the amps provided in the OP?

lol no.

red8
Originally posted by Angelalex242
I figured the Invisible Hand duel is just standard ROTS Anakin. At least, that's what I call one of Anakin's feats pre suit. I don't credit him with any special buffs for that. Unless you people are calling pulling his head out of his hindquarters a buff. :P

(As opposed to Mortis. Now THAT is a buff)

Some people on this forum used to believe that "Zonakin" was Anakin tapping into his full potential. Therefore, they believed that Zonakin could tool even Sidious and Yoda.

The movie and the novel both imply that Anakin used the Dark Side to defeat Dooku.

In the movie, Dooku says something along the lines of: "You have fear; you have anger, but you don't use them." Then Anakin gets pissed.

In the novel, Palpatine convinces Anakin to use his fear or something like that. Then there's the whole nuclear furnace heart mumbo jumbo.

Basically, Zonakin is a relic of the past -- a past full of faulty reasoning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.