DE Sidious vs. Exar Kun, Revan and Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All at their peak.

Setting: Alderaan

Who wins?

carthage
Sidious stomps

Faster than any of them can react too, more skilled, and he can stomp Malgus with drain/ragdoll him, blitz him, and or TP Kun or Malgus.

Jmanghan
So, three of the best powerhouses in all of the SW Mythos, DE Sidious stomps them??

Are you high?

If so, I really want some so I can stop thinking about what I'm saying.

SunRazer
DE Sidious in a solid fight. Outclasses them all in speed and saber skill, and power as well.

AncientPower
DE Sidious takes it with medium difficulty.

Angelalex242
Sidious stands on a mountain of corpses.

NTJack0
Sidious throws Revan into the sun, and uses Exars corpse to beat Malgus into a puddle.

Nephthys
Team.

Sinious
Damn I'm not sure if any single jedi or sith could defeat this team.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Sinious
Damn I'm not sure if any single jedi or sith could defeat this team.
I'd say no

I'm going with team.

Jmanghan
Revan is almost Vitiate-level, and you team him up with EXAR KUN.

That alone is enough to be DE Sidious.

Throw in Malgus and... well, let's just say, the cleaning crew is going to be cleaning up bits of Sidious off the floor.

Jmanghan
I will say this much, DE Sidious would almost stomp Revan, and almost stomp Kun, he would definitely stomp Malgus.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I will say this much, DE Sidious would almost stomp Revan, and almost stomp Kun, he would definitely stomp Malgus.
I wouldn't assert this, but he seems to have stomped your mind.

The_Tempest
Leg., on the one hand you claim Sidious and Vitiate are equals, and on the other you object to things like this. Do you think these three would take Vitiate?

Sinious
Almost stomps Revan? lol DE Sidious without a doubt stomps any individual in this team.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Leg., on the one hand you claim Sidious and Vitiate are equals, and on the other you object to things like this. Do you think these three would take Vitiate?
Revan, Exar Kun, and Malgus are among the greatest heavyweights of the mythos and nobody can stomp them, this is my intended point.

Emperor Vitiate had developed the necessary talents to overcome powerful adversaries, even whole Strike Teams, in a confrontation with use of sorcery and overwhelming powers. He is the ultimate sorcerer, remember? In comparison, Sidious evolved as a more conventional combatant, a masterful warrior.

If Sidious attempts to subjugate this Strike team using 'conventional' tactics, he is doomed. If Sidious targets the Strike team from a distance and is afforded enough time to summon a Force Storm, then he is likely to succeed.

In the nutshell, outcome is dependent upon circumstances, but I would be hesitant to assert that Sidious can stomp or even defeat a Strike Team comprising of Revan, Exar Kun, and Malgus using 'conventional' tactics, irrespective of his raw power.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Sinious
Almost stomps Revan? lol DE Sidious without a doubt stomps any individual in this team.
Can he?

Did he stomp Luke?

I recall Exar Kun stomping Luke though.

These matters aren't so black and white. See my response to member The_Tempest above.

carthage
You do know he can't do can you?

Neither of these guys barring Kun can destroy his essence, and Kun pales in comparison to Sidious in power.

He can possess any of them with essence transfer.

Sinious
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Can he?

Did he stomp Luke?

I recall Exar Kun stomping Luke though.

These matters aren't so black and white. See my response to member The_Tempest above.

Did he try to stomp Luke?

Perhaps we use the word "stomp" differently. Vitiate tried to toy with Revan but he failed to do so. However, he was still able to take him out with the force the moment he used a more potent attack. He could've just sent his charged FL in the beginning of the fight and take out Revan with a single attack. I wouldn't call that a decent fight tbh.

Sidious can replicate what Vitiate did to Revan with the force and unlike Vitiate, he could also easily defeat him in a duel. Only a selected few characters in the mythos could avoid getting stomped by DE Sidious.

The_Tempest
It's moments like these, Sinious, where you would be a worthy successor.

Abandon your infatuation with the Clone and SWTOR and embrace the enduring love of His Imperial Majesty.

Sinious
Originally posted by The_Tempest
It's moments like these, Sinious, where you would be a worthy successor.

I pledge myself to your teachings. Just help me wank the MMO. I can't live without it. sad

Dude, I'm such a fan that I love even the lesser versions of His Imperial Majesty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.