Vader vs. TOR Jedi strike team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Vitiate's space station above Dromund Kaas.

Instead of encountering Vitiate, it is Vader who TOR Jedi strike needs to fight.

This is RotJ Vader.

Who wins?

Nephthys
Jedi.

AncientPower
Darth Vader strongly.

S_W_LeGenD
Jedi Strike Team destroys Vader comfortably.

Originally posted by AncientPower
Darth Vader strongly.
Based on? Don't give me feats bullshit.

Stigma
LOL

Nephthys
Vader is good, but not good enough to fight 4 council+ level opponents at once (plus Kira?) imo.

AncientPower
The burden of proof is on you LeGenD to show all of us how the Hero, Braga and Co. are Vader tier combatants.

The_Tempest
You'll be waiting a while.

WildBantha88
Vader kills them, then goes to the Jedi temple and slaughters all the other Jedi. Then goes to Dromand Kaas and dethrones Vitiate, then sits back and chills as the emperor of the Galaxy

Nephthys
Maybe in the coma they put him in, yeah. wink

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Nephthys
Maybe in the coma they put him in, yeah. wink

"In Vader's dreams" would have been wittier tbh.

Stigma
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Vader kills them, then goes to the Jedi temple and slaughters all the other Jedi. Then goes to Dromand Kaas and dethrones Vitiate, then sits back and chills as the emperor of the Galaxy
That's totally unrealistic tbh. ... Vader never chills.

NTJack0
Vader kills them, then goes to the Jedi temple and slaughters all the other Jedi. Then goes to Dromand Kaas and dethrones Vitiate, then sits back and chills as the emperor of the Galaxy I hope he got rid of of suit prior, otherwise they're having Vader BBQ.

Selenial
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Don't give me feats bullshit.

This made me laugh so much more than it should have. Gonna take this out of context so hard.

psmith81992
The burden of proof is on you LeGenD to show all of us how the Hero, Braga and Co. are Vader tier combatants.

The burden of proof is on YOU to show us how Vader can even compare against the HoT, not even mentioning 3 other council members.

Selenial
Originally posted by psmith81992
The burden of proof is on YOU to show us how Vader can even compare against the HoT, not even mentioning 3 other council members.

Wow you're pretty uneducated.

3 other council members, rofl. I think you mean a warrior who by his own admittance couldn't handle a squad of imperial troops, and a jedi Knight. Like, she wasn't even a master let alone a council member.

Sinious
Act 2 HoT + Braga vs Vader isn't a bad fight imo and with the additions, the jedi should win.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
"In Vader's dreams" would have been wittier tbh.

More generic though. There's no impact in that any more.

The_Tempest
More generic though. There's no impact in that any more.

Yeah, but it firms the connection between the joke and punchline. Your remark only vaguely implies the same. Comas have nothing to do with glorious feats. Dreams, however, would indeed.

Nephthys
Yeah, but it firms the connection between the joke and punchline. Your remark only vaguely implies the same. Comas have nothing to do with glorious feats. Dreams, however, would indeed.

Dude, its a cliche that people have wacky adventures and do crazy shit, but it turns out it was just a coma. My joke was fine.

The_Tempest
No, it would be a dream had by a comatose man. Comas and dreams aren't the same thing, Neph. The joke was substandard; you've done way better.

Nephthys
I said it was "in the coma". You have dreams in coma's. I just give my audience enough credit to understand that bro. Unlike you.

The_Tempest
I said it was "in the coma". You have dreams in coma's. I just give my audience enough credit to understand that bro. Unlike you.

Nay, my English muffin. Vader's feats would be "in the comadream had whilst in a coma." Your punchline was clumsy.

Nephthys
THAT would have been clumsy though. "Maybe in the dream had whilst the coma they put him in, yeah." sounds ****ing terrible. Its too long and has no punch in its line.

AncientPower

Vader at maybe 50%*completely made that number up* of his prime roflstomped Count Dooku, a duelist greater than Mace Windu whom in the right situation beats Sidious.

3 Council members? Your knowledge on the subject is evidently inadequate. As_has been pointed out there was all of one genuine bonified Council member of consequence involved, Tol Braga. That was the Hero's only real back-up.

Vader slaughters the other two effortlessly and Hero is the only one whom might last a few minutes, there is the part where I am being generous.

The_Tempest
THAT would have been clumsy though. "Maybe in the dream had whilst the coma they put him in, yeah." sounds ****ing terrible. Its too long and has no punch in its line.

I wasn't suggesting it as a serious alternative. I won't do all your work for you.

Trocity
Still loling @ don't give me feats.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Trocity
Still loling @ don't give me feats.

I almost signatured that.

Selenial
I almost signatured that.

I'm still debating it.

psmith81992
Originally posted by Selenial
Wow you're pretty uneducated.

3 other council members, rofl. I think you mean a warrior who by his own admittance couldn't handle a squad of imperial troops, and a jedi Knight. Like, she wasn't even a master let alone a council member.

I don't recall you having a shred of knowledge about any of your posts but your ignorance is amusing. Vader vs. the HoT(the guy who defeated the Emperor's Voice) alone puts Vader at a disadvantage. Vader vs. HoT+3 other powerhouses? Looks like common sense isn't your strong suit.

It's been a year since I beat the game. But I'll indulge you. HoT slaughters Vader after a long fight while Tol Braga sits there, sexually aroused.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vader at maybe 50%*completely made that number up* of his prime roflstomped Count Dooku, a duelist greater than Mace Windu whom in the right situation beats Sidious.

If ROTS Anakin is only 50% of Vader, then Vader is far more powerful than ROTJ Sidious.

Selenial
I don't recall you having a shred of knowledge about any of your posts but your ignorance is amusing. Vader vs. the HoT(the guy who defeated the Emperor's Voice) alone puts Vader at a disadvantage. Vader vs. HoT+3 other powerhouses? Looks like common sense isn't your strong suit.

It's been a year since I beat the game. But I'll indulge you. HoT slaughters Vader after a long fight while Tol Braga sits there, sexually aroused.

You seriously have no idea what you're talking about. At this stage the HOT hadn't come close to the voice of the emperor. In fact, he was absolutely obliterated by said voice.

There is over a year between that strike teams failure and the HOT's Attack on Dromund Kaas, there's going to be a noticeably huge power gap there.

And again, not sure how a master who can't take a squadron of imperial troopers down is a powerhouse. Or how a knight whose single feat is beating an imperial guard down is a "powerhouse".

Have you even played this game?

Nephthys
All the Jedi on the Strike team were among the greatest in the galaxy, Sel. As you know. And Leeha has more than that one feat, recall that she fought through the majority of the forces on Vitiate's forces to get to his throne room.

psmith81992
You've never known what you're talking about so accusing someone else of doing the same is funny.

So? He was also the only one who withstood Vitiate's initial attack.

http://replygif.net/thumbnail/639.gif

I have to believe he's trolling now. This amount of ignorance is reserved for only a select few.

Selenial
You've never known what you're talking about so accusing someone else of doing the same is funny.

So? He was also the only one who withstood Vitiate's initial attack.

http://replygif.net/thumbnail/639.gif

See, you act like you know what you're talking about, and infer that you've played this game. However you've said some absolutely ridiculously incorrect things, even in this post.

For example:
Told Braga withstood the Emperors Attack for a short period too.
Only one of the Jedi was on the council.
The HOT had not even heard of the Emperor's voice at this point.

Not to mention you had no idea that the planet Vitiate possessed is called Ziost, though admittedly that appeared in another thread.

You need to stop talking about things you do not comprehend.

Selenial
All the Jedi on the Strike team were among the greatest in the galaxy, Sel. As you know. And Leeha has more than that one feat, recall that she fought through the majority of the forces on Vitiate's forces to get to his throne room.

Warren Sedoru begs to differ.

And didn't most of the forces go for Tol Braga? Hazy memory but I swear over the comlinks Leeha and Warren both note they're not seeing much resistance.

psmith81992
I didn't "infer" that I played this game. I straight up said that I played this game, and I said more than once that it was over a year ago. The fact that you can't read doesn't make this any less true.

Not nearly as long as the HoT.

How is this relevant? Stop trying so hard.

I even stated I forgot what planet it was, and since that came out a month ago and I haven't played the game in a year, basic math or logical deducing skills would indicate that I have not played the new campaign. thumb up

Nephthys
Warren Sedoru begs to differ.

And didn't most of the forces go for Tol Braga? Hazy memory but I swear over the comlinks Leeha and Warren both note they're not seeing much resistance.

Warren used to be the best Jedi fighter in the Order. He may have declined, but he could still be a very powerful Jedi as the sources suggest. He's also the best infiltration expert in the order.

Leeha notes that most of the forces are converging on her hanger.

Selenial
I didn't "infer" that I played this game. I straight up said that I played this game, and I said more than once that it was over a year ago. The fact that you can't read doesn't make this any less true.

Not nearly as long as the HoT.

How is this relevant? Stop trying so hard.

I even stated I forgot what planet it was, and since that came out a month ago and I haven't played the game in a year, basic math or logical deducing skills would indicate that I have not played the new campaign. thumb up

Tragically incorrect, Braga lasted exactly as long.

It's relevant because it proves you have no idea what you're talking about.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
They lasted the same length, but the hero got closer. Sel stop being so mean pls

Selenial
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
They lasted the same length, but the hero got closer. Sel stop being so mean pls

The hero also wasn't hit by the Lightning storm.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
yeah, but as the rest of the team was being hit by the Lightning storm, Vitiate was simultaneously blasting the HoT. They technically all go down at the same time, so I'm not sure how relevant it is anyways.

carthage
Vader stomps.

Col. Valerian
Lmao at people thinking Vader can actually win this. You guys call people out for being TOR fanboys yet this is one of the highest possible forms of PT fanboyism I've seen as of late.

carthage
All of the Jedi on that team barring Hero are all featless and have no showings to suggest they don't get ragdolled or blitzed. Hero alone even at this point pales in comparison to Vader's level of skill and power.

He stomps this with ease.

Stigma
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Lmao at people thinking Vader can actually win this. You guys call people out for being TOR fanboys yet this is one of the highest possible forms of PT fanboyism I've seen as of late.
wut?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
All of the Jedi on that team barring Hero are all featless and have no showings to suggest they don't get ragdolled or blitzed. Hero alone even at this point pales in comparison to Vader's level of skill and power.
Those Jedi are not featless, explained to you many times before.

This Strike Team doesn't represents mooks, it represents some of the strongest Jedi of the Order. Each have official hype as good as that of Vader himself.

He stomps this with ease.
Wait...

Vader have power and dark side command on par with that of Emperor Vitiate?

Col. Valerian
Ah, I thought this was HoT cIII.

Nephthys
Vader vs 4 of the most powerful, strongest Jedi in the swtor era = a dead Vader. 4 opponents at once of this caliber is just too much.

carthage
Cool story bro thumb up Who have those random Jedi beaten in comparison to Vader's feats of skill? Nobody? Just as I thought, feats >> accolades. This topic is essentially 4 mooks with no showings versus Vader.

He ragdolls them with the wave of his hand, he's already moved faster than mooks could perceive. There is no reason to believe they'd last any longer than beings Vader has stomped in duels

The_Tempest

Colonel, you're in very serious danger of a goddamn demotion. uhuh

S_W_LeGenD
Cool story bro thumb up Who have those random Jedi beaten in comparison to Vader's feats of skill? Nobody? Just as I thought, feats >> accolades. This topic is essentially 4 mooks with no showings versus Vader.

He ragdolls them with the wave of his hand thumb up
Your story is not even cool to begin with. This is utter garbage.

Vader, irrespective of his feats, have limitations and he is no Emperor.

The so-called hype is not even hype, it is a realistic assessment of the Jedi comprising this Strike Team. Each is among the best of the Order. Period.

Col. Valerian
Going by the logic that feats > accolades 'of the most celebrated swordsmen' doesn't mean squat against Sidious, then.

Col. Valerian
Colonel, you're in very serious danger of a goddamn demotion. uhuh

Ah, I thought this was HoT cIII.

I still disagree that Vader stomps.

carthage
Except that Fisto, Kolar, and Tiin all have combat showings unlike the losers that failed to get Vitiate thumb up

Not to mention being known as the most skilled Jedi produced by the order >>> your claim that the TOR Jedi were any good. Vader beat 5 Jedi barely into his suit, and that was decades before his prime. These mooks have nothing saying they even approach Vader in skill other than your claim they're good. Also please show me any feats that prove Vader doesn't blitz them or stomp them with his telekinesis

S_W_LeGenD
Going by the logic that feats > accolades 'of the most celebrated swordsmen' doesn't mean squat against Sidious, then.
Vader have nothing on this Strike Team unfortunately. He it outnumbered and and I doubt that he is better then HoT.

WildBantha88
Didn't Vader utterly trounce 12 Jedi at a time before? 12 >>> 4...

NewGuy01
No, no he didn't.

Also, the HoT being superior to Vader, especially as of Act II, is laughable.

Nephthys
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
The so-called hype is not even hype, it is a realistic assessment of the Jedi comprising this Strike Team. Each is among the best of the Order. Period.

Yes. The whole point of the Strike team is that they're the Order's "best and brightest". If they were crap that would make no goddamn sense. Multiple sources all say they were among, if not the strongest and most powerful Jedi in the Order. Vader can't defeat 4 opponents of that caliber at once. Put him up against Fisto, Kolar, Mundi and Tiin and I'd say the same thing.

carthage
Except no one here has even shown even remotely that this team is composed of individuals that are even remotely comparable to B team lmao. No one even made the claim that Vader could beat B team at once, and they have superior accolades to the mooks that are fighting Vader in this thread.

Again still waiting for evidence that these TOR losers can compete with a Sith like Vader.

S_W_LeGenD
Except that Fisto, Kolar, and Tiin all have combat showings unlike the losers that failed to get Vitiate thumb up
You don't have to be a looser to loose to Emperor Vitiate. What an asinine argument.

Was Revan a looser too? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not to mention being known as the most skilled Jedi produced by the order >>> your claim that the TOR Jedi were any good.
Another point that makes no sense.

Among the celebrated swordsmen and among the strongest are two different points.

Even in the matters of dueling ability, command of the Force and strength are important determinants.

Vader beat 5 Jedi barely into his suit, and that was decades before his prime.
And none of these Jedi are regarded as among the strongest and most resolute of the Order. HoT killed unprecedented number of opponents as well.

These mooks have nothing saying they even approach Vader in skill other than your claim they're good. Also please show me any feats that prove Vader doesn't blitz them or stomp them with his telekinesis
Really?

HoT stalemated Emperor's Wrath and overwhelmed several highly impressive warriors earlier such as Darth Angral, Lord Praven, and Bengel Morr. He had very impressive resume by the end of Act II.

The other are among the strongest Jedi the Order have ever produced as well. They are far from being mooks.

WildBantha88
Yes. The whole point of the Strike team is that they're the Order's "best and brightest". If they were crap that would make no goddamn sense. Multiple sources all say they were among, if not the strongest and most powerful Jedi in the Order. Vader can't defeat 4 opponents of that caliber at once. Put him up against Fisto, Kolar, Mundi and Tiin and I'd say the same thing. Cin Drallig is also supposed to be a really good master so your point is mute

Nephthys
Those 5 Jedi that Vader beat were wounded agricultural corpsmen. erm

Just ignore carthage Legend, he's not worth the time.

Cin Drallig is also supposed to be a really good master so your point is mute

Sub in Drallig and I'd still back the team.

Col. Valerian

Not nearly good enough feats to put them in the 'most celebrated swordsmen of the Order' category, with the exception of Fisto.

carthage
Those 5 Jedi that Vader beat were wounded agricultural corpsmen. erm

Just ignore carthage Legend, he's not worth the time.

And these 5 Jedi have no feats that suggest they're any better than those Jedi Vader stomped barring Hero thumb up. Again still waiting for anything other than your opinion that place 00ber Jedi like Tol Braga above Luke, Kenobi, or any of the legions of other Jedi Vader has killed in his career as a Sith

Not nearly good enough feats to put them in the 'most celebrated swordsmen of the Order' category, with the exception of Fisto.

Your opinion, much? Kolar stomped Vos who has his own sets of feats, and the accolade still stands regardless of what you think of it. These TOR Jedi literally have nothing to their name, Vader has moved faster than mooks like this could even perceive:

Credit to Shootingnova for the quotes

So unless you've got something to suggest these Jedi don't get stomped, this is a mismatch

Nephthys
I didn't know Vader killed Luke. That must have been a controversial edit from Lucas.

Nargaroth
I think everyone here is a tad bit exaggerating (though I realize I'll be probably accused of doing the same lol). In a pure saber duel, there would be no stomp, but I'm leaning decisively towards Vader.

In a Force battle Vader could be able to stomp at least 3 of those masters, but he'd hardly choose to, unless he feels he won't win the duel, which I find unlikely. So it would be a sabers fight.

As for sabers, we're all generally aware of most of Vader's feats, but there's a particular showing I'd like to emphasize here: comfortably defeating Boba Fett while holding back.

Now, this might not come across as impressive, but it is, because Boba gave Obi-Wan a hard fight, and that happened only a year after ROTS, when Boba was a teenager. Sure, both fights were somewhat circumstancial (Boba had help from another bounty hunter, and Obi Wan was aided by Ferus Olin), but that's quite telling about Vader's skill level before and up to ANH.

This also indicates that Boba is as skilled as his father,who could one-shot multiple Jedi with his bare hands, yet the latter had problems with AOTC Kenobi. It also proves that Vader is capable of doing the same, because the Enemy Of The Empire comic stated that Boba would be no match for the Sith in close/melee combat. And this is just ANH Vader.

Let's clarify I'm not arguing that ANH Vader is better than or even equal to ROTS Kenobi, just that he is comparable.

Now, add to that the huge skill upgrade he received between ANH and TESB+ another (though probably marginal) skill improvement after TESB, and that should be enough to put him at least very close to Dooku/Mace skill level.

On top of that, Vader was called "the greatest Jedi killer of all time" by Palpatine himself.

Now, while the accolade is clearly subjective and might be addressing a combination of skill and power, if taken as an indication of the former, it would put him above EU Grievous (who was one of Palpatine's minions and the Emperor is very unlikely to be unaware of his feats), someone who killed several companies of clone troopers + several Jedi with his bare claws before receiving any formal training with the lightsaber.

Overall, I'd say Vader wins in a good fight.

Stigma
Originally posted by Nargaroth
I think everyone here is a tad bit exaggerating (though I realize I'll be probably accused of doing the same lol). In a pure saber duel, there would be no stomp, but I'm leaning decisively towards Vader.

In a Force battle Vader could be able to stomp at least 3 of those masters,

Overall, I'd say Vader wins in a good fight.
I don't think I follow. How is that a good fight if ealeir you say Vader can stomp 3/4 of the team from the start?

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Stigma
I don't think I follow. How is that a good fight if ealeir you say Vader can stomp 3/4 of the team from the start?

I was talking about his Force powers, but since he is unlikely to try to stomp those masters with them (or at least not all of them at once), I said that he would win in a good fight sabers wise.

Stigma
Oh I see. Must have misintepreted that part.

carthage
I was talking about his Force powers, but since he is unlikely to try to stomp those masters with them (or at least not all of them at once), I said that he would win in a good fight sabers wise.

He already beat a decent level of fodder Jedi on Kessel. There is nothing to suggest that these TOR Jedi barring Hero are any better than those masters, and Vader beat them well before his prime. Not to mention his durability, speed, easily exceed any of the Jedi here.

Nargaroth
He already beat a decent level of fodder Jedi on Kessel. There is nothing to suggest that these TOR Jedi barring Hero are any better than those masters, and Vader beat them well before his prime. Not to mention his durability, speed, easily exceed any of the Jedi here.

I doubt that those masters on Kessel are better than the ones here.

However, there's something I recently discovered that I'm sure you will find interesting. One of those Jedi was a Morgukai warrior:

A description of the Morgukai:

(credit to ILS for the last one)

psmith81992
By embarrassing himself, he's not being mean. You have to make a valid point in order to qualify being a dick. Otherwise he just sounds stupid. Not to mention, he's proven that he can't read.

Selenial
By embarrassing himself, he's not being mean. You have to make a valid point in order to qualify being a dick. Otherwise he just sounds stupid. Not to mention, he's proven that he can't read.

This guy really seems to struggle with personal pronouns.

FreshestSlice
I like how people know Revan, a Vader-tier combatant, could ragdoll most of this team, but still think Vader can't pull a win. The double standards on this forum be fierce.

Nephthys
Ans I like how people on this forum still apply fault ABC reasoning. And seem to forget that Revan lost. Both times.

FreshestSlice
It has shit to do with ABC reasoning, actually. This team is weak as hell and SoR proved this. The fact is, as long as it has the TOR stamp of approval, you, LeGenD, and the rest of the brigade will come out in full force, unless Bane or Zannah is involved, then a rift forms. Every combatant here is outclassed. Every combatant here could only dream of dealing With Vader's TK, let alone his saber skills, but they win, in your mind, because #TehOldRepublekz. It's not really surprising at this point. Just really, really sad.

psmith81992
Besides not being able to read, don't think you know what a pronoun is laughing out loud

Selenial
Freshest be bae'in.

Selenial
Besides not being able to read, don't think you know what a pronoun is laughing out loud

I don't think you understood the joke.

Shocker. roll eyes (sarcastic)

psmith81992
I don't think you understood the joke.

Shocker. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Poor guy..Trying to make up for his obvious deficiencies. laughing

Selenial
Poor guy..Trying to make up for his obvious deficiencies. laughing

Anyone else finding it hilarious he's saying I can't read, while making the same mistake hundreds of times in a row... Despite the correction being about 2cm left of every post I make...?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
It has shit to do with ABC reasoning, actually. This team is weak as hell and SoR proved this. The fact is, as long as it has the TOR stamp of approval, you, LeGenD, and the rest of the brigade will come out in full force, unless Bane or Zannah is involved, then a rift forms. Every combatant here is outclassed. Every combatant here could only dream of dealing With Vader's TK, let alone his saber skills, but they win, in your mind, because #TehOldRepublekz. It's not really surprising at this point. Just really, really sad.
http://i.imgur.com/0AnhlCL.jpg

psmith81992
Anyone else finding it hilarious he's saying I can't read, while making the same mistake hundreds of times in a row... Despite the correction being about 2cm left of every post I make...?

The only thing we find hilarious are your misguided efforts.

|King Joker|
Anyone else finding it hilarious he's saying I can't read, while making the same mistake hundreds of times in a row... Despite the correction being about 2cm left of every post I make...? I think she's pretty charming.

DarthAnt66
The only thing we find hilarious are your misguided efforts.
Hint: She ain't a dude.

DarthAnt66
This is the Act 2 team that fought Vitiate, right? Vader wins. thumb up

psmith81992
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Hint: She ain't a dude.

I don't make a distinction. Not once have I even bothered to check a poster's gender. I think DE and Tempest could attest to how many ****s I have to give. If I want, I'll call him/her a homo. I love the USA.

Selenial
I don't make a distinction. Not once have I even bothered to check a poster's gender. I think DE and Tempest could carefully explain how many ****s I have to give. If I want, I'll call him/her a homo. I love the USA.

You just come off as an uneducated ****, really.

Like LeGenD and his inability to differentiate have from has, but you don't have the excuse of learning English as a second language.

psmith81992
To be honest, you don't seem to understand the english language very well. You can't read after having me explain something repeatedly, and then you use the word "uneducated" when I forgot a minute detail about a game I've had to tell you I haven't played in a year. You then ask me if I play that game. You really have a hard time following, whether you're an immigrant or just incompetent. It's both amusing and sad.

The problem with this reasoning is two fold:
1. Revan 3.0 and Vader aren't on the same level. As far as I'm concerned, they aren't even playing the same sport.
2. I don't think anyone is saying Vader can't win.

Stigma
Guys and gals, can we stick to the thread topic and do not turn this into a slugfest.

Selenial
To be honest, you don't seem to understand the english language very well. You can't read after having me explain something repeatedly, and then you use the word "uneducated" when I forgot a minute detail about a game I've had to tell you I haven't played in a year. You then ask me if I play that game. You really have a hard time following, whether you're an immigrant or just incompetent. It's both amusing and sad.

You seem to be having some memory lapses, perhaps it's high time you visit a medical professional.

I called you uneducated after your first post, unaware of when you'd last played. You said you hadn't played in a year, to which I queried whether you'd ever played at all, because you continued to argue about things you know absolutely nothing about.

Really dear, it's not difficult to admit defeat. Two simple words.

psmith81992
Oh sweetheart, you continue to display your ignorance and it is quite adorable. The fact that I got 1 detail wrong instantly transforms into things I know nothing about? You should have conceded a while back but you keep trying and it's cute. Probably should quite while behind right about now.

Such hypocrisy when you display ignorance such as:

And to finalize your ignorance

After I told you twice that I have not played the game in over a year. Once again, your efforts are adorable, yet ultimately fruitless. thumb up

DarthAnt66
You seem to be having some memory lapses, perhaps it's high time you visit a medical professional.
Do you just like to call people out at random or what oh and unless you have forgotten, their are two editions of TotJ one from 1996 and one from 2004 meant as a supplement to the KotOR CG, it was not its own book and infact is detailed under "adventures of Nomi Sunrider" oh by the way that KotOR CG has FOUR editions; the standard which is easy to find, the deluxe hardback, the Limited gloss print with foreward from Chris Avellone and the Limited Collector's Edition which has over a hundred extra pages dedicated to setting, it was only released in Canada and the U.K because thry failed to realease the Limited Edition in anywhere but the U.S.A.

psmith81992
I think "she" has a hard time understanding the difference between "comprehend", "uneducated", and "forgot". Here's a hint, those things aren't synonyms. Definitely don't think English is her first language and that's ok, amirite sweetheart?

Selenial
Oh sweetheart, you continue to display your ignorance and it is quite adorable. The fact that I got 1 detail wrong instantly transforms into things I know nothing about? You should have conceded a while back but you keep trying and it's cute. Probably should quite while behind right about now.

Such hypocrisy when you display ignorance such as:

And to finalize your ignorance

After I told you twice that I have not played the game in over a year. Once again, your efforts are adorable, yet ultimately fruitless. thumb up

My posts were correct, child. You said HOT was the man who bested the Emperor's Voice. He wasn't. He got annihilated by the voice.

And no, the fact you said they're all council members, Braga didn't last as long as HOT, HOT had faced Vitiate, and so many other ridiculous statements are enough for me to say you have no idea what you're talking about.

And again, if you haven't played the game or watched the story arc, why on earth did you enter into a debate about it? Ziost hasn't even been released on Swtor yet, we're all debating it from the PTS cutscenes. You have no excuse.

Nephthys

First of all, bring it down a notch. There's not need for this level of aggression.

Secondly, I think it does. You're just saying that a Vader-level dude can do something to a team of similar level so Vader should obviously be able to do the same. Thats... thats ABC logic.

Thirdly, Revan was on an extremely powerful nexus and powerful temple etc. And he LOST. Revan in the base game lost to a team that's weaker than this one in terms of Force power. Despite pulling Vader-level TK out of his ass. Also, what? Revan has the TOR stamp too and I'm not being too flattering to him. Lets change that. That feat you're referring to? It doesn't mean that Vader can replicate it. Its better than Vader. You need to prove that Vader can toss around 4 Jedi of this level at once or replicate what Revan did on Yavin 4. Because I doubt it.

Lastly, if every combatant here is indeed outclassed, its made up for by their numbers. Ventress and Savage were outclassed by Dooku alone, but together they pressed him. Double the numbers. You're underestimating how difficult it is to fight 4 people at once. One of whom is the Hero of Tython. So sorry, but Vader still loses and throwing a b*tchfit when someone disagree's with you doesn't change that.

Selenial
Do you just like to call people out at random or what oh and unless you have forgotten, their are two editions of TotJ one from 1996 and one from 2004 meant as a supplement to the KotOR CG, it was not its own book and infact is detailed under "adventures of Nomi Sunrider" oh by the way that KotOR CG has FOUR editions; the standard which is easy to find, the deluxe hardback, the Limited gloss print with foreward from Chris Avellone and the Limited Collector's Edition which has over a hundred extra pages dedicated to setting, it was only released in Canada and the U.K because thry failed to realease the Limited Edition in anywhere but the U.S.A.

I'm understanding the reference, but not its application here....

Explain.

DarthAnt66
I'm understanding the reference, but not its application here....

Explain.

PMs bro(et).

psmith81992
Your posts were invalid sweetheart. I said HoT bested the Emperor. I didn't say he did it on the space station. He also lasted longer than everybody else, hardly "annihilated" but that's ok, we're working on expanding your English vocabulary.

Braga DIDN'T last as long as HoT lol. HoT DID face Vitiate which I specified at what point. There were no other ridiculous statements so I'm forced to assume you're desperate at this point. That's ok..

I wasn't debating it lol. I mentioned it from the cut scenes specifically. I really don't like doing this to you but it's just to easy at this point. You have got to learn the English language, or at least improve your reading comprehension.

Btw:

http://www.exboyfriendrecovery.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/what-does-it-mean1.jpg

carthage
Again please show me a single telekinetic feat or showing of barrier from these Jedi that suggest they don't get destroyed by his telekinesis or blitzed. Even without his SOR feats Revan is easily within Vader's tier of power, and LOL at suggesting numbers make up for he deficit in power/skill. Savage would never be ragdolled by Vader at all, yet you've not shown one feat that even would even show collectively how these Jedi wouldn't get stomped.

Keep up the trolling Neph thumb up

DarthAnt66
Surely I'm not the only one who laughed when Neph, of all people, brings up nexus arguments.

Come on now.

psmith81992
There's your problem right there. If you want us to show you a negative, you need to show us a positive.

Selenial
Your posts were invalid sweetheart. I said HoT bested the Emperor. I didn't say he did it on the space station. He also lasted longer than everybody else, hardly "annihilated" but that's ok, we're working on expanding your English vocabulary.

Braga DIDN'T last as long as HoT lol. HoT DID face Vitiate which I specified at what point. There were no other ridiculous statements so I'm forced to assume you're desperate at this point. That's ok..

I wasn't debating it lol. I mentioned it from the cut scenes specifically. I really don't like doing this to you but it's just to easy at this point. You have got to learn the English language, or at least improve your reading comprehension.

Btw:
http://www.exboyfriendrecovery.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/what-does-it-mean1.jpg

He didn't make it to the emperor. He got knocked out before making it 20m. That's annihilated. And you need to watch it again, all of them lasted the same amount of time.

Oh and Uneducated: "having or showing a poor level of education." Which seems to be you in a nutshell

Nephthys
Surely I'm not the only one who laughed when Neph, of all people, brings up nexus arguments.

Come on now.

Revan was there for a reason bro. Plus it makes sense of how he lost to a weaker team than he did in SoR, but put up a better fight the second time. And he was using those pillars in the fight fo real.

DarthAnt66
Revan was there for a reason bro. Plus it makes sense of how he lost to a weaker team than he did in SoR, but put up a better fight the second time.
Revan was there because that temple was the only place he could do it - lmfao.

Uh, because he's far more powerful than being stuck in stasis and torture for 300 years? roll eyes (sarcastic)

psmith81992
Seeing as how you're having trouble with the english language, I don't think you know what "annihilated" means. But at least you're consistent thumb up

Nephthys
Revan was there because that temple was the only place he could do it - lmfao.

Uh, because he's far more powerful than being stuck in stasis and torture for 300 years? roll eyes (sarcastic)

And why could he only do things there?

Yeah, being ****ing dead really improves things for him. laughing

DarthAnt66
And why could he only do things there?

Yeah, being ****ing dead really improves things for him. laughing

He needed the Machine Core at the heart of the Temple of Sacrifice.

To escape the mental influence of Spirit Revan, DM, and Vitiate? Yeah.

Selenial
Seeing as how you're having trouble with the english language, I don't think you know what "annihilated" means. But at least you're consistent thumb up

"destroy utterly; obliterate."
You're embarassing yourself now, nowhere have I even remotely implied those words mean the same thing. Keep trying though, you are amusing us.

psmith81992
At least you're able to peruse the dictionary. Wow..

Oh that's adorable. You're on your last legs and you're just repeating me now.

I have a parrot ladies and gentlemen. One that doesn't really understand the English language but beggars can't be choosers laughing out loud

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Hey guys just stop fighting its sewing discord in my heart thx

WildBantha88

Come on now. I am laughing because of how much in denial you are that Revan:s temple feat is a nexus amp feat. Kinda bites you in the ass for shitting on Bane all the time

Selenial
- Says I don't know the definition of Annihilate because I'm using it wrong.
- Prove I'm using it right.
-" Well you can use a dictionary"
- *spams incredibly irrelevant posts*

Oh yes, you're really winning.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He needed the Machine Core at the heart of the Temple of Sacrifice.

To escape the mental influence of Spirit Revan, DM, and Vitiate? Yeah.

Nexus boosts Marr/Wrath anyways, + Satele's BM also aids to cancel out Revan's "amp."

DarthAnt66
I am laughing because of how much in denial you are that Revan:s temple feat is a nexus amp feat. Kinda bites you in the ass for shitting on Bane all the time

Considering I can form a five page rebuttal on why the nexus amp doesn't affect Revan compared to you and the Bane crew going "involuntary amp bro," I'm the one laughing - forever. thumb up

Nephthys
Nexus boosts Marr/Wrath anyways, + Satele's BM also aids to cancel out Revan's "amp."

Satele wasn't using BM when Revan did his big push.

Also just throwing it out there, Revan could have prepped while talking, charging up his attack.

Selenial
This thread turned shit fast.

DarthAnt66
And the team could have been putting up their Force barriers and strengthening them. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Satele wasn't using BM when Revan did his big push.

Also just throwing it out there, Revan could have prepped while talking, charging up his attack.

Yeah, but if you take scripted game mechanics as canon, Revan does it throughout the fight.

DarthAnt66
He does, which is the funny part.

psmith81992
- Says I don't know the definition of Annihilate because I'm using it wrong.
- Prove I'm using it right.
-" Well you can use a dictionary"
- *spams incredibly irrelevant posts*

Oh yes, you're really winning.

Wtf are you babbling about? No, you were using your interpretation of it. Yes, you were parroting me. No, I don't know when "winning" became a part of this. We've already established English isn't your first language but damn. However, I see what you're doing here. After spending a good part of your sunday embarrassing yourself, instead of conceding you've resigned yourself to the desperate game of "I'll just keep posting until he stops so I can sleep better at night". In that case, I will allow you to finish this. You've already amused us plenty today, don't stop now.
http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/ohhh_bravo.jpg

WildBantha88
Yeah, but if you take scripted game mechanics as canon, Revan does it throughout the fight. LOL we are using game mechanics now? How you have degraded

FreshestSlice
First of all, bring it down a notch. There's not need for this level of aggression.

It's not aggression. Much like punching a brick wall, there would be no point in attacking you. I'd have just as high a chance of convincing you.

No, I'm saying a Vader leel dude would obliterate this team with TK, so just about anyone in Vader's league with TK and Vader's level league with a lightsaber should be able to win here, because this team has shown no ability to counteract either of these things. That's not ABC logic, that's a comparison of feats and making a logical conclusion. ABC logic would be saying, Revan beat them, so Vader would beat them, which is not what I said. I said Team cannot compete with Revan's skill in the Force, so logically, they would not be able to compete with Vader's.

You think a team of the Wrath, Nox, the GCotGH, and Cipher 9 is weaker than a bunch of no names and the HoT? There aren't enough Lulz in the world for that level of idiocy. The accolade of teh b3st in teh Ord3r, especially when proven false on multiple occasions, means shit here.

Who are the combatants that Revan usually go up against on this forum? Once you answer this question, and it's not, "Bane and a bunch of TOR plebs," we can go back to pretending that matters.

Not, it really isn't.

You need to prove these Jedi can do anything besides lose, because that's literally all we've seen them do. Vader has feats. Call me when anyone here besides the HoT does. And I don't mean, "I fought this no name whose career would have lasted two weeks for a day, and neither of us won." I mean an actual feat for these characters, especially prior to Act III. I'll wait.

Ventress and Savage aren't featless no names with nothing going for them. Ventress and Savage wouldn't be dismissed by Revan. You've given nothing here to support why this team wouldn't besides, "Nexus needed to TK far superior opponents."

You're overestimating the importance of throwing featless characters at one of the most powerful Sith Lords in the mythos to feed your HoT and Friends worship complex. Not a single person on this team odd the HoT could hold a candle to Ventress or Savage, so it's really not relevant. Trying to mask the obvious truthfulness of everything I said by pretending it was said out of anger doesn't change that, and only proves it.

But honestly I tire of this. If you're just going to respond with something that boils down to, "No because these guys are better; why, because I say so," let's save us all the time and trouble and just flat out say that. I doubt you like breaking up these statements. I sure know I don't.

psmith81992
That's not how this works. I'm not saying you're wrong but that's not a valid rebuttal on any level.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
LOL we are using game mechanics now? How you have degraded

Yeah I know man can you ever forgive me

srry that I don't find Lanoree Brock and Gnost Dural to be > Revan and Vader to be >> Vitiate. I'm sure you'll find some way to cope with me. Afterall, I can cope with your belief that nexuses don't exist.

FreshestSlice
That's not how this works. I'm not saying you're wrong but that's not a valid rebuttal on any level.
I'm being told to prove Vader can TK people who have nothing to show he can't. Neph wants me to show Vader can "throw around 4 Jedi on this level," when he can't even show what level three of those Jedi are on. As soon as he does that, I'll gladly get to it.

psmith81992
Now it's a game of "he has to show me first". You both might as well quit.

WildBantha88
Yeah I know man can you ever forgive me

srry that I don't find Lanoree Brock and Gnost Dural to be > Revan and Vader to be >> Vitiate. I'm sure you'll find some way to cope with me. Afterall, I can cope with your belief that nexuses don't exist. Gnost only> Revan in coolness, but provide actual evidence that Vitiate wouldn't get speed blitzed and cut down in half a second against Vader then we may actually have a debate

DarthAnt66
That's going in my bio.

AncientPower

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
@Bantha

Woah wait, you actually believe Vader>>Vitiate? Damn, I'm a mind reader. Let me ask though, how does Vader blitz Vitiate, in your incredible mind?

AncientPower
Vader is not > Vitiate but he doesn't have to be to deal with this team.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No worries, this is between me and Bantha's infallible intellect. I'm waiting.

DarthAnt66
imo vitiate lacks speed feats to contend with vader - who has been shown to be slower than average jedi in many sources.

therefore, i believe vader can speedblitz a thousand year old immortal sith because it is obvious bane is not amped by a nexus.

tbh.

FreshestSlice
Why are you two and Bantha fighting when we should all be uniting against the true enemy?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ant you're right vitiate is roughly youngling tier

Meatslicer I need to gain wisdom from the wild bantha before I take on the true enemy.

DarthAnt66
@FreshestSlice: Neph been getting bullied around here for the last couple months so often that I kinda feel bad doing it more.

SIDIOUS 66
Again still waiting for evidence that these TOR losers can compete with a Sith like Vader.

thumb up

Nargaroth
I'm being told to prove Vader can TK people who have nothing to show he can't. Neph wants me to show Vader can "throw around 4 Jedi on this level," when he can't even show what level three of those Jedi are on. As soon as he does that, I'll gladly get to it.

How about this?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111155790/4115546-8705019152-d6ceb.gif

Or this?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111155790/4122080-8349994218-41154.gif

I don't think there is any need to explain how powerful this guy is. And as you can see no gameplay is involved here.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
thumb up

How's it going tbh?

WildBantha88
@Bantha

Woah wait, you actually believe Vader>>Vitiate? Damn, I'm a mind reader. Let me ask though, how does Vader blitz Vitiate, in your incredible mind? Via him possessing speed feats and Vitiate barely possessing any

FreshestSlice
How about this?

Or this?

I don't think there is any need to explain how powerful this guy is. And as you can see no gameplay is involved here.
Team would destroy Starkiller. He was born inside of the Original Saga.

@Ant and SKILLZ, carry on then.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Via him possessing speed feats and Vitiate barely possessing any

Can Old Ben and ESB Luke also blitz Vitiate?

SIDIOUS 66
How's it going tbh?

TBH, same.

You, sir?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
TBH, same.

You, sir?

Doing pretty gr8 tbh, just getting back into the swing of things.

Does Vader blitz Vitiate?

ares834
Team would destroy Starkiller. He was born inside of the Original Saga.

laughing out loud

Don't forget all those feats are exaggerated.

DarthAnt66
Doing pretty gr8 tbh, just getting back into the swing of things.
You mean... you're back for good?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You mean... you're back for good?

Yeah, I'd say so.

DarthAnt66
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/133/830/1307793940001.png
---
Contact Sas.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>