Saesee Tiin vs Jaden Korr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Round 1 - Sabers

Round 2 - Force

Round 3 - All-Out

carthage
Saesee takes force, possibly loses sabers

not sure about all out

Jmanghan
Well, he sparred with Mace fine.

Jaden was able to withstand Rakata mind-probing or something.

I forget what it was, if anything, it should be the other way around.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why was he banned?

Edit: nvm, kind of a weird reason though.

DarthAnt66
User banned by Badabing, for 3 days

Reason: Admitted making a sock account to get posts in his threads. This is from a PM he sent me: "Ok, honestly, it was, I lied, I made that sock account "DarthChickenMan". I wanted attention on my own threads. I'll accept any punishment, even permabans."

SunRazer
Saesee in all.

Kosmos Supreme
Jaden Korr beat a Dark Jedi trained by Dessan merged with the spirit of Marka Rangos, this B-teamer gets taken to school

SunRazer
Ragnos was weakened, 5000 years out of practice in blade combat, and Tavion was far too weak to sustain Ragnos's spirit.

Kosmos Supreme
Originally posted by SunRazer
Ragnos was weakened, 5000 years out of practice in blade combat, and Tavion was far too weak to sustain Ragnos's spirit.

Even as a spirit he was still stronger than Tiin was. If sith spirits have shown anything is they still contain alot of power even in death. Marka Ragnos had enough power to enhance that of Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma.
or Karness Muur to take on Darth Krayt.

SunRazer
No, I meant he was weakened because the nexus wasn't strong enough to sustain his full power (Korriban's nexus deteriorated over the millennia).

Emperordmb
Jaden, solidly.

Fated Xtasy
Saesee in all.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/fb6218ec5c5530c95e44275c4b594f72/tumblr_niurzxjfgv1r2kjqxo2_400.gif

Originally posted by carthage
Saesee takes force, possibly loses sabers

not sure about all out

http://33.media.tumblr.com/598a1df4f532b25e77d19d46464b41cf/tumblr_nmgxh4dmIK1urorhno8_400.gifOriginally posted by Emperordmb
Jaden, solidly.

SunRazer
lol You can't seriously claim that it was Ragnos in his prime. IIRC a source claims Tavion challenged Jaden in their battle.

Emperordmb
And you can't claim that was Korr in his prime :/

SunRazer
The amount he improved doesn't compare to the amount Ragnos deteriorated. He was 5000 years out of practice in blade combat, lol, never mind the fact that Korriban's nexus at the time wasn't strong enough to sustain his full power.

What has Jaden done in his prime to suggest he would beat a fully empowered Marka Ragnos?

Emperordmb
He doesn't need to beat a fully empowered Ragnos to defeat Tiin.

SunRazer
I meant - what has he done in his prime to surpass Tiin?

Tiin's sparred evenly with Mace Windu, is one of the best swordsmen in history, is one of the most powerful Jedi of his era, has hurled droids four kilometers, shattered droids with elbow-strikes, lifted and hurled huge droid parts with TK, formed shields out of his blade and redirected homing missiles.

Fated Xtasy
Aside from block the TK of some one who destroyed a building by TKing a Speeder and then made a hospital look like it was nuked? And said person's TK wave literally screwed with every elevator in that building? And of.course holding back the power of his own Clone and that of the Kyle clone. More impressively his clone was considered more powerful than the Lumiya Clone, the Kyle Katarn Clone and the Mara Jaden clone along with several others clones including the clone of Kam Solusar. So yeah. Check my RT for more.

SunRazer
Do these clones even have the same level of power as their true selves? Doesn't seem like it.

Your thread has nothing about Mara, and Jaden's Force powers are nice but his skill feats don't match Saesee's. Saesee's also more powerful than Lumiya and Kyle.

SunRazer
Saesee actually could lose Force, though, but he takes dueling.

Fated Xtasy
Meh she isn't as impressive as Runner(Kyle clone) or Soldier(Jaden clone)

I'll remember that next time I see Lumiya handle Luke like the Anaconda handled JLo's friends. A sparring match doesn't equate parity.

SunRazer
I never said Saesee was on par with Mace, but the spar indicates that he's close.

Lumiya's unorthodoxy is good but when Luke was prepared for her he kicked her ass. That clone doesn't seem to be on par with the actual Lumiya, though, and I wonder where they'd clone her from anyway.

Fated Xtasy
After several attempts on his part yeah.

Sunrazer, dude, where that the case Bruck Chun would be incredibly close to Qui-Gon. Obi-Wan as of TPM would be above all of the Jedi High Councilors. Corran Horn would be equal to Luke and Sheev erm

Again a sparring match doesn't equate parity. Other wise well Bruck is a high tier fighter, Obi is Yoda level and Corran is on par with Luke, Vader and Sids as a duelist. I rest my case.

Emperordmb
Vos sparred with Windu, but Windu was still solidly Vos's superior.

SunRazer
Vos was demolished by Mace, who was comfortably giving up his back to Quinlan and still landing unarmed blows on him and telling him the flaws in his technique. He couldn't do that to Saesee, so, as I said, Saesee's close.

@Fated - He beat Lumiya after the first attempt, which he only lost because he was unprepared for such an exotic weapon.

When has Obi-Wan ever sparred evenly with Yoda?

LotF/FotJ spars are different because Luke's just horribly inconsistent in those sources. Viun Gaalan competed with him, and he had trouble beating Olaris Rhea and Vestara in FotJ, and yet in another instance he was beating Sarasu Taalon, Gavar Khai, a few other Sith Sabers, and weakened Abeloth, all at once, fighting faster than Ben Skywalker could see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.