Mass Walmart Closures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Walmarts cross the country are closing wittout notice. More then 30 Walmart's been closed down overnight and will not be open for business for up to 6 months.

cNKYZ_K55cU

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wal-mart-suddenly-closed-5-135231172.html

What is not being reported is why..besides complete illogical reasons. All apparently have mass plumbing issues.

San Antonio closed, due to plumbing reasons..

http://www.mrt.com/news/top_stories/article_58c1eee0-e211-11e4-b32a-6bd71d0d349b.html

Livingston Closed due to plumbing reasons
http://www.ktre.com/story/28791533/livingston-walmart-closing-for-6-months-laying-off-422

Yet here is why they are actually being closed other then they all have "plumbing issues"...yet all have been closed down simultaneously.

So whats going on.. its called JADE Helm.

71GPrClEssE

Digi
Wanna give a synopsis? That's 15 minutes of my life I'd never get back.

Omega Vision
30 Walmarts is what, 0.5 % of all the Walmarts in America?

Star428
I didn't watch the whole video but the gist of it is their going to be doing some kind of military exercises. Even some special forces like Navy SEALs and Green Berets will be involved...

I'm highly suspicious of what they claim these exercises are for.
I've said this before but I believe our government has been preparing for domestic social unrest because they know what will happen once our economy collapses. And yes, it most certainly will sometime in near future I don't care how blind the sheep on this site are.

As I've said in other threads, our government has also been stockpiling loads of a special type of ammunition and training thousands of foreign troops right here on our own soil because they know they will need all the help they can get once the SHTF. FEMA has also been doing a lot of suspicious things lately and Obama secretly signed an order that will practically allow him to declare martial law anytime he likes.

It doesn't take a genius to see where all this is going when you take all of them together as a whole. Of course, most people on this site are living in la la and think everything is copasetic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Omega Vision
Okay, even accepting your narrative, why would America need foreign help in controlling its populace?

StyleTime
We don't need foreign help. Our police gun us down just fine, thank you very much.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Star428
I didn't watch the whole video but the gist of it is their going to be doing some kind of military exercises. Even some special forces like Navy SEALs and Green Berets will be involved...

I've said this before but I believe our government has been preparing for domestic social unrest because they know what will happen once our economy collapses. And yes, it most certainly will sometime in near future I don't care how blind the sheep on this site are.

As I've said in other threads, our government has also been stockpiling loads of a special type of ammunition and training thousands of foreign troops right here on our own soil because they know they will need all the help they can get once the SHTF. FEMA has also been doing a lot of suspicious things lately and Obama secretly signed an order that will practically allow him to declare martial law anytime he likes.

It doesn't take a genius to see where all this is going when you take all of them together as a whole. Of course, most people on this site are living in la la and think everything is copasetic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If any of that were true, you would have a very strange, very ****ed up country.

Mindset

It doesn't take a genius to see where all this is going when you take all of them together as a whole. Of course, most people on this site are living in la la and think everything is copasetic. roll eyes (sarcastic) Can't wait. thumb up

meep-meep
I'd like to know Deano's opinion on this matter.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
30 Walmarts is what, 0.5 % of all the Walmarts in America?

Strange they all closed at the exact same time for the exact same reason "plumbing.

Do you like to shovel or eat the shit they tell you?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by StyleTime
We don't need foreign help. Our police gun us down just fine, thank you very much.

Because conscripts and mercenaries smarts hold no allegiece to this country's population or culture.

Star428
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Because conscripts and mercenaries smarts hold no allegiece to this country's population or culture.

Precisely. Foreign troops would have no reservations about killing Americans civilians if they were ordered or paid to do it; unlike American servicemen or women who would no doubt question any such unlawful order.

-Pr-
Precisely. Foreign troops would have no reservations about killing Americans civilians if they were ordered or paid to do it; unlike American servicemen or women who would no doubt question any such unlawful order.

Your trolling level just went one up.

Mindset
Precisely. Foreign troops would have no reservations about killing Americans civilians if they were ordered or paid to do it; unlike American servicemen or women who would no doubt question any such unlawful order. Why wouldn't they just hire mercenaries?

NemeBro
Because American mercenaries are too loyal and pure of heart to betray the American people.

Quincy
They are running training exercises on how to non-lethally take down suspects holding toys.

zslick
WHoa whoa whoa calm down. We all know why theyre closing walmarts down for six months for plumbing right?

"PLUMBING"
"Where all Shit goes"
"Shit is used to fertilize the dirt"
"Dirt is used for crops"
"Crops circles have been popping up"
"Aliens create Prop circles"
So aliens are the reason why walmarts are closing.

Robtard
When Obama declares marshal law and uses his drone army and/or foreign troops to become Forever King of America, your jokes won't be so funny then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.