Fun Camps for Adults?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Fun Camps for adults?

Is she on crack?

QnqTCah_03g

Time Immemorial
I remember the last time people were rounded up and placed somewhere for there own good, and it didn't go so well for them. They all got killed.

Time Immemorial
Fun camps for Adults yet know one says anything here. Do you really just accept what Hilary says and think it's for the best?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Fun camps for Adults yet know one says anything here. Do you really just accept what Hilary says and think it's for the best?

She's a ****.

Time Immemorial
Why would she say something like this?

NemeBro
Why do you hate fun Time?

jaden101
Arbeit Macht Frei

SayWhat
So no nagging? Just what kind of fun can you have with no women around?

Robtard
Who here hates fun?

Time Immemorial
So you want to go to adult camps for fun? How about doing your own thing for fun?

Robtard
I'm pretty sure these fun camps would be elective and the haters-of-fun could opt out of fun time

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm pretty sure these fun camps would be elective and the haters-of-fun could opt out of fun time

The fact she would say she wants to send us to "fun camps" says it all.

Like I said last time people got rounded up and sent to camps promising great times, they all died.

Honestly do you want to go to a "fun camp?"

How about just going to a movie..

Nibedicus
What part did she say adult camp would be mandatory?

Robtard
The fact she would say she wants to send us to "fun camps" says it all.

Like I said last time people got rounded up and sent to camps promising great times, they all died.

Honestly do you want to go to a "fun camp?"

How about just going to a movie..

Okay

A Hitler/Nazi reference? At least wait until she's the POTUS.

Probably wouldn't, but not because I think it would be by force and for the purposes of making me work until I'm worn out and killed.

I already go to those.

Henry_Pym
I remember the last time people were rounded up and placed somewhere for there own good, and it didn't go so well for them. They all got killed. the vast majority of the Japanese survived internment. Oh you meant in Germany, then Holocaust jokes. Originally posted by Nibedicus
What part did she say adult camp would be mandatory? TBF she did lock up an entire school so she could take a photo op there without worrying about being near a voter.

Time Immemorial
I'm curious what kinda of "fun" would happen in fun camps for adults.

ArtificialGlory
I'm curious what kinda of "fun" would happen in fun camps for adults.

Group sex.

Time Immemorial
Well after Bill's orgy island scandal, this does not sound too far from the truth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.