Bane Crew vs. SWTOR Crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bane crew:

Darth Bane (DoE)
Darth Zannah (DoE)
Raskta Lsu
Kas'im

SWTOR Crew:

Emperor's Wrath II
Darth Nox
Darth Thanaton
Darth Baras

Who wins? Fight takes place in an open plain.

DarthAnt66
SWTOR Crew quite easily.

carthage
Bane and his team of failures lose again

SunRazer
SWTOR stomps.

Wrath > Bane

Nox > Zannah

Thanaton shreds Raskta with Sorcery/Lightning

Doesn't matter about Baras vs Kas'im - he can hold his own long enough for the others to come back and push Kas'im's shit up his ass.

Tondemonai
SWTOR rips them each a new one, then penetrates and come out the other end.

For me it goes like this

Wrath vs Kas'im. I'm thinking this would be a decent fight but would eventually come out with Wrath winning.

I'm thinking it's Thanaton vs Bane is next, and it would probably go to Thanaton if he can keep his distance, for the most part. Thanaton's Force mastery is vastly greater than Bane's, and he has sufficient defense against melee attacks with shields and barriers.

Nox vs Zannah is an obvious matchup, with Nox having everything Zannah has and more and being multiple times more proficient in every one of those things.

Lastly Baras vs Raskta. Baras can probably hold his own long enough to wait for backup from Thanaton or Nox, but otherwise would lose in prolonged combat.

SunRazer
tbh Wrath and Nox could beat anybody they come up against, Thanaton beating most, and Baras can hold his own long enough for the rest to come back and stomp all over the remaining Bane crew member.

carthage
Why do people keep saying Baras will only "hold off his opponent". Kas'im is incompetent as a duelist, and Baras is as skilled as Raskta and could stomp her with the force?

SunRazer
Kas'im's probably better than Baras a swordsman, or similarly skilled, and if Baras comes up against Bane, he isn't going to win.

S_W_LeGenD
SWTOR crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.