Darth Bane vs Praven, Sadic and Nefraid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
DoE Bane, takes place in Andeddu's keep.

EmperorSidious2
I don't even know team 2 at all so I say bane

Emperordmb
Bane wins this one.

SunRazer
Reasons?

Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
I don't even know team 2 at all so I say bane

You're meant to ask for info if you don't know. Although it's kinda hard to explain these guys. Praven is basically an esteemed Sith Lord, Sadic is supposedly superior and then received some Power Guard upgrade that boosted his physical strength and gave him immense calculational powers. Don't really know much about Nefraid, to be honest, which is partly why I made this thread.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Praven acts as one of the best swordsmen active in the galaxy, Sadic is hyped to be stronger than he is even before he amped himself with the power guard program, and nefarid is noted to not be strong in the force but deceptive/cunning.

SunRazer
Praven's beaten Bela Kiwiiks and snapped some Imperial Officer's neck, IIRC. That's all I remember for him. Sadic seems the strongest even though you face him first, and from what everybody is saying Nefraid is the weakest despite you facing him last.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Praven also defeated one of the most celebrated swordsmen in the jedi order before his prime, for what it's worth.

SunRazer
Who?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Master Usma, who was directly stated as one of the most celebrated swordsmen in the jedi order. It was during the sacking of coruscant.

SunRazer
Ah, that guy. Kas'im's still solidly better than him, though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Good thing Sadic's also solidly stronger than Praven. That said, Bane wins this fight.

SunRazer
Kas'im's above Sadic, too. In combat skill, at least.

I think Bane wins but it'd be a pretty difficult fight.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kas'im is definitely better than anyone individually on team 2, yeah. Interesting team you put together here tbh.

S_W_LeGenD
Bane cannot handle these 3 simultaneously.

SunRazer
Well unless I get something for Nefraid, it seems like he's practical fodder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.