Battle of the Era's of Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
Ok, so this will be teams of three Sith from different era's, Orders, and Empires (two for some to make it less op). I'll try not to make the teams too unbalanced, and I'll also try to make sure there isn't too many ppl. Also, since Lucasarts has denounced all EU that takes place ABY, I'm probably going to stop including anyone after RoTJ.

1. The og Sith. Hord, Sadow.

2. The Sith of the KOTOR era. Kun, Revan (before memory wipe), Traya

3. The Sith Empire. Nox, Wrath II, and Malgus.

4. The Rule of Two Era. Bane, Zannah (both DoE).

5. The PT Sith. Sidious, Vader (both RoTS).

Emperordmb
I'm leaning team 5.

SunRazer
Kun's more powerful than either Hord or Sadow, but these quotes all applied prior to SOR, which seems to place Hord, Sadow, Kun and Ragnos on par or very close in terms of Force power. Traya basically worships the ancient Sith, and Darth Revan's solid but loses out to Hord.

That being said, either 2 or 5 wins, probably 5 at this rate. You should include more for Bane and Ancient Sith (since there's only two for them compared to the three for the other ones). Sidious would take both Bane and Zannah in a cakewalk, so I suggest removing him and putting Vader in Bane and Zannah's group.

AncientPower
Team PT wins, Team KOTOR lasts the longest though.

ares834
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Also, since Lucasarts has denounced all EU that takes place ABY, I'm probably going to stop including anyone after RoTJ.

No. It's all gone. Not just stuffs et after RotJ.

Anyway, the PT Sith win.

Stigma
PT Sith win.

NewGuy01
5 lol.

carthage
The Emperor and Vader

Tondemonai
Welp, that was a one-sided agreement, guess 5 wins. Any suggestions as to what I should do to make it more even? I'm thinking maybe add Kressh to the original Sith and replacing Sidious with Maul and Tyranus. Then possibly doing Cognus? (I don't really have feats for her but if anyone has some I'd love to see 'em). Anything I can do to bolster the TOR team? I originally thought it would be pretty powerfull, though I guess I didn't specify that it was FE Malgus.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by ares834
No. It's all gone. Not just stuffs et after RotJ.

Anyway, the PT Sith win.

Wait it's all gone?

Nephthys
It's all gone Dave.

FreshestSlice
Yes, the entire EU is expunged to a new continuity.

Anyway, Team 5. Way too in their favor.

Q99
Aw, no Legacy?

And I think some of the other eras have a pretty good shot- after all, while PT has two great sith, three vs two. Team 3 would be a high contender in my book...

Angelalex242
Team 5 with room to spare. There's no stopping Sidious, and Vader's no slouch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.