Satele Shan, Bastila Shan and Revan Run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Prime versions, morals off.

Takes place in an infinite arena of floating podiums and platforms. If they fall from a platform, they fall into a lava lake and die. All platforms only last ten seconds, fighters must jump to another one before the platform falls into the lava below. This is just to test teleportation powers/agility (Force Leap, etc.)

1. Kas'im, Kenth Hamner, Darth Zannah

2. Darth Angral, Qui-Gon Jinn, An'ya Kuro, Boba Fett

3. General Grievous, Durge, Asajj Ventress, Jango Fett

4. 52 BBY Darth Sidious, Darth Tenebrous, Darth Venamis

5. Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu

Hero of Python
Revan is powerful enough to solo them to round four, even with all the jumping.

Difficulty increases majorly in Round 4...Revan isn't powerful enough to take those three on with such weak backup.

Nephthys

|King Joker|
4, imo.

Tondemonai
I'm thinking with two masters of BM and the Force prowess of Satele with Revan then they definitely clear, assuming it's Revan Reborn or 3.0.

carthage
3-4

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Hero of Python
Revan is powerful enough to solo them to round four, even with all the jumping.

lolwut

Hero of Python
Originally posted by NewGuy01
lolwut

meep meep

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Tondemonai
I'm thinking with two masters of BM and the Force prowess of Satele with Revan then they definitely clear, assuming it's Revan Reborn or 3.0.
Well you're thinking wrong.

Nephthys
Yeah no way can they do BM with disappearing platforms.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Well you're thinking wrong.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yeah no way can they do BM with disappearing platforms.

IIRC, Satele was using BM while still fighting Malgus during the Battle of Alderaan. I don't remember exactly where I read it but I know that it was stated somewhere.

NewGuy01
Lol is this OCW Grievous, or is Grievous totally just gonna fall to his death here?

Aurbere
Originally posted by Nephthys

messed Wut...

Stops at 4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.