Hero of Tython and Darth Tenebrous vs Barsen'thor and 52BBY Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Battle takes place in the Sith Emperor's fortress. Starts in the throne room, but they can go wherever they like.

carthage
I honestly don't know nor care who wins between the TOR Jedi. But by all reasonable inference, Tenebrous should be faster and more powerful than Pre-TPM Sidious. Moving faster than Plagueis could, repelling a blast than can destroy an entire mining cavern, and telekinetically supporting tons of rubble while blocking said explosion exceeds any notable examples from Sidious at this time.

I have zero idea who is more skilled though, and I'm not going to try to make an inference.

But Tenebrous should have a more quantifiable force feats.

SunRazer
Palpatine was just as fast as a Plagueis who grew in power and thus, inferrably Force Speed. So he should be able to match Tenebrous. His Telekinesis feats aren't better than Palpatine's, but his Barrier is very impressive and Palpatine hasn't demonstrated any defensive powers of that caliber.

carthage
? Is 52 BBY when he's directly under Plagueis's tutelage or after he picked him on Naboo? If the latter is the case then he should be approaching and or even with him in power.

I'm kind of fuzzy on the dates, but no Palpatine at this time's best telekinetic feat is collapsing that ceiling on those guys who assassinated Plagueis. He mused about "bringing down that diner", but that still would be inferior to the boulders on Baldemnic that were large enough to crush Rugess's ship/stack up high enough for Plagueis to leave the mining cavern.

Not sure if Palpatine has any way to stop his maxichlorians either.

SunRazer
52BBY is the same year that Plagueis got attacked by the Maladians.

No, there's one where Plagueis and Palpatine were running and Palpatine kept up the pace. Also, Tenebrous was simply as fast as Plagueis, not faster. Plagueis had to strain to keep up, but keep up simply means "keep in pace". Tenebrous started first, so obviously he'd be ahead.

Holding up the collapsing rubble with moderate effort isn't better than effortlessly collapsing a restaurant.

I'll disable maxi-chlorians.

carthage
The fact he had to call on his force reserves to keep up with Tenebrous's pace indicates Tenebrous was somewhat faster. Plagueis got faster anyway so I can see how Sidious would surpass him in speed if this is apprentice Sidious. He only mused he could collapse it, by your logic Jaina could've really driven her fist through a durasteel wall stick out tongue

SunRazer
There's no reason for his musings to be inaccurate, so he can perform it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.