TEEN TITANS - Season One OOC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy
New TEEN TITANS - Season One

http://facomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/titantower.png

Metro City. 2015.

Our heroes are dead. Within the past 11 months, 7 of the worlds most revered heroes have been found dead. Half found brutalized in their own headquarters, the rest found murdered in their real world alter-egos. There are no leads, only suspicions. What scattered heroes remain have since forgone their roles as humanity's protectors. The world is exposed.

Of those deceased heroes, several of them had been secretly training a junior team. An insane ruined team of teen heroes who would eventually take their place. With their Teachers and guardians gone, a decision of whether or not to implement these teen heroes as a United front has begun.

You are one of those young heroes.

Torn between whether or not to continue your hero work, you've recently received an anonymous message to meet a mysterious benefactor who hopes to establish Project Titans.

----------

Character Sheet-

Character Name:
Code Name:
Appearance:
History: In the sense of whether or not your character was trained by a previous hero. If they were, feel free to create a mentor that has since been killed. Or if you'd like one but don't want to create one, I can make one for you based on your character sheet.

Quincy
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
Character Name: Cecily
Code Name:
Ability (or tech if any): Psychic, Mind control, and Astral projection.
Appearance:
Stands 5'4'' and has a very slim build. (See picture below.)
https://i.imgur.com/bvIyPsC.jpg
History:
Living to be what seemed to be a fairly normal life, Cecily was raised by average parents, who expected her to live an average life. It wasn't until she was about 12 years old that she began to notice that her perception of the world and what she could do was out of the norm. Keeping it from her family and everyone else, she has been unable to keep her abilities tame. Just this year, she finally left her home to seek out others who were just like her.
Likes: Reading, Nature, Nightlights, Music, Black coffee, Sweets, oddly fitted clothes.
Dislikes: Quiet, Ignorance, Immaturity, Fighting, spicy food.

It's shitty. :/ So I had to add in a few kinks to make it standout more. If you want me to add anything just let me know.

First approved character.

Mind control is an intense power. Will Cecily have any limits?

Sacred 117
We'll all have to have limits and/or weaknesses of some kind, so an added mandatory 'weaknesses' clause for the character sheet would probably be a good idea.

Now to bring my question to the right thread.

Originally posted by Sacred 117
Would it hurt to simply import Clive? I don't feel like I got to do enough with him.

Quincy
I don't know Clive but as long as he's a full character sure, just know that anything that happened to him previously would be wiped out in the reboot.

Sacred 117
I'm well aware. He didn't receive any upgrades or anything, so it's no problem. Though, I'll probably make a couple of mild revisions before submitting him for review and approval.

As far as Cecily is concerned, a little more definition for 'psychic' might be necessary. Does it specifically refer to a specialty like telepathy or extrasensory, or is it a broad, all encompassing term for anything related to it? (This kinda goes back to "limits", as it's rather important to know what people are specifically capable or incapable of.)

Quincy
Post Clive's character sheet in here too

Sacred 117
I forgot to ask; has Ushgarak approved this yet?

Quincy
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
since the place died off he said just start them yourself if you have people, last I heard

if there is any issue, we'll just move it to the existing Teen Titans game.

Sacred 117
OK. I just wanted to make sure there was no risk of getting shut down prematurely.

Quincy
No worries, I've gotten Ush's approval

Werewolf582
Character Name: Drake Vankirk

Code Name: Crossbones

Ability: Drake has the ability to manipulate the bones in his body. His abilities include growing, shaping, manipulating weight/density, use as projectiles/weapons, and etc.

Appearance:

http://rs627.pbsrc.com/albums/tt358/sephixxbang/DnD%20Characters/rejected-1.png~320x480

History:

Drake was born into the head family of big time group of mobsters, that was currently in a time if war. He was raised around violence and death, never having the chance to live a normal life. At school, everyone looked down on him, even the teachers wanted nothing to do with him.

He had also gained some kind of unnatural ability to manipulate his bones. Although he kept it as a secret to prevent further problems, he began studying his new power and learning what all he was capable of.

He didn't hate his parents, nor did he hate anybody that was in thier gang. He simply hated the war that made his life miserable, and wished the violence would just end. During school, on his 10th birthday, he was called down to the office and was told that enemy mobsters had captured and killed his parents. Drake had then spent the rest of his birthday alone, while the other mobsters went out for revenge.

Drake had fallen into a deep depression after that, he grades began slipping, his personality had changed for the worst, and he began to get in a lot of fights. He no longer had cared for his life, he didn't care if he were to die the next day. And, after making the mistake of walking to school instead of riding with the other mobsters, he was pulled into an alley by the enemy mobsters.

They were trying to kill the last of the head family, in hopes of damaging thier moral. Drake was scarred, seeing one of them pull out a gun. He had been saying that he didn't care about his life, but when he was about to lose it here and now, he decided that he didn't want to die at such an early age. When the gun was pointed straight at his head, Drake lifted his hand, and shot out a bone that had sliced the guns top half off.

The mobsters panicked at what they had just witnessed, and were frozen when Drake had stood up. Drakes eyes became emtionless, as if he had no anger or sympathy towads the monsters. Sharp bones began popping out of his arms, legs, and his back. And he proceded to charge and murder the mobsters without any hesitation. That same day, he had disappeared without a single trace. The only clue anyone could find was on a camera, showing the boy talking to man with a mask.

immaturerainbow
Originally posted by Quincy
First approved character.

Mind control is an intense power. Will Cecily have any limits?
Yes. She's has a hard time controlling her abilities through rage and or through events that cause her to be upset. So instead of getting stronger, her abilities diminish. She has a hard time controlling her emotions (Much like Tera.)

Her abilities can really, honestly be compared to Raven's, but dimmed down a bit.

No worries. She's no god mod. smile

We could say fire could be a weakness as well.

Quincy
The Hood

https://retconpunchdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/the-shroud.jpg

Character Name: Secret
Code Name: The Hood
Ability: Trained in a variety of martial arts and fighting styles. Can vanish in shadows. Also known to wield a multitude of gadgetry to move and fight, grapnels, hooks and metallic (non-lethal) throwing stars.
History: One of Metro City's greatest heroes is also one of it's greatest Urban legends. A vigilante who stalks the shadows of the alleyways in the seediest parts of the city. The Hood would just as well break his enemies backs then tie them up for the police. Always considered an extremist and a bit of a violent hero, his attitudes towards "criminal scum" had him ostracized from The Hero Society. His intent to operate on his own was what has since caused him to avoid being murdered by this "Mask Killer" making the rounds against his former comrades. Although since he was removed from The Hero Society, he hasn't been seen in the public eye since...

Lek Kuen
So who all is around?

Werewolf582
Quincy, immaturerainbow, sacred, Maybe Starryknight, and myself. There are a few others, but I don't believe they will be in this RP.

Quincy
Stoma The Swordsman

http://www.cosplayhouse.com/images/P/ASK6904.jpg

Name: Hibari Stoma
Code Name: Swordsman
Ability/Tech: A Sentient Sword named Soma-Dinh. A living sword with multi-faceted capabilities - one of which to change shapes in order to better affect the situation. Although it's only ever made of steel. The sword speaks to Hibari, and while he has it strapped within it's sheath, his increase in human ability grows to being able to move faster (not super speed) and increased strength. It does give him the ability to jump with superhuman abilities. Any and all of Stoma's powers are gone if he were to lose his sword or have it taken from him.
History: Hibari Stoma was born in Japan to an american father and a japanese woman. When Hibari was a young boy, his mother had taken him to a shrine in which was said a great samurai warrior had been killed. When the young man placed his hands upon the earth at the site, a great yellow light had enveloped him and this sword had become his. The sword spoke to him, and Hibari had a hard time discerning what it was that he was saying.

A japanese villain named "KuroMonger" sought out the boy for he knew the power within the blade, but Hibari was saved by a national hero - Shinobia - a female hero who likewise utilized a haunted weapon - twin kunai infused with the spirits of two sister Kunoichi. Shinobia took the young boy under her wing and trained him in the art of being a hero. When she had joined The Hero Society, she had brought Hibari with him, and was proud that his master had been inducted.

But only a short year later, and she would be dead.

Lost, the young hero in training didn't know what to do. He had no leads as to her murderer, and he stayed in their hidden dojo obsessing over bringing her killer to justice.

And that's when he received a message from an anonymous hero...

Quincy
Yes. She's has a hard time controlling her abilities through rage and or through events that cause her to be upset. So instead of getting stronger, her abilities diminish. She has a hard time controlling her emotions (Much like Tera.)

Her abilities can really, honestly be compared to Raven's, but dimmed down a bit.

No worries. She's no god mod. smile

We could say fire could be a weakness as well.

All of this sounds good to me.

I've created two characters to help fill out the roster itself. The Swordsman will be my main character on the actual team itself. The Hood a side character to help fill out the story.

Our team will obviously be smaller, but that's actually more of a help than a hindrance, as we can have more of an intimate game.

immaturerainbow
All of this sounds good to me.

I've created two characters to help fill out the roster itself. The Swordsman will be my main character on the actual team itself. The Hood a side character to help fill out the story.

Our team will obviously be smaller, but that's actually more of a help than a hindrance, as we can have more of an intimate game.
I'm not big on god-like characters. Too many horrible RP fights that I've encountered. I'd rather suck up my pride and have my character lose a fight so I'm totally okay with weaknesses.

Sacred 117
I'm not big on god-like characters. Too many horrible RP fights that I've encountered. I'd rather suck up my pride and have my character lose a fight so I'm totally okay with weaknesses.

thumb upthumb upthumb upthumb up

BTW, I'm still curious...

As far as Cecily is concerned, a little more definition for 'psychic' might be necessary. Does it specifically refer to a specialty like telepathy or extrasensory, or is it a broad, all encompassing term for anything related to it? (This kinda goes back to "limits", as it's rather important to know what people are specifically capable or incapable of.)

(Also, why would fire be a weakness?)

Werewolf582

(Also, why would fire be a weakness?)

A fear of burning to death. Or at least thats my guess.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Werewolf582
A fear of burning to death. Or at least thats my guess.

Wouldn't that just be pyrophobia? Lol.

Quincy
Phobias can be weaknesses.

Maybe your character can laugh at her about it once the game starts

Regardless - works for me! Fire is unsettling. Could be something traumatic in her past in regards to it.

Sacred 117
I'm more curious about the extent of 'Psychic' abilities. As for "trauma", that could be covered with character development (which I'm definitely looking forward to awesome).

And no, Clive wouldn't laugh about something like that. He is empathetic by nature, after all. Speaking of, I'll try to revise his bio and post whenever possible. Hopefully soon.

Wei Phoenix
Phobias can be weaknesses.

Maybe your character can laugh at her about it once the game starts

Regardless - works for me! Fire is unsettling. Could be something traumatic in her past in regards to it.

Pretty much. I'm sure Storm would rather take 60 punches to the face than to spend 5 minutes nailed shut in a coffin.

Quincy
Wei tell me you'll join

Wei Phoenix
I've actually been trying to get back into the roleplaying game for the past 9 days. I've been very cautious of devoting time to KMC rps because they tend not go very long, very fast, but if this is active and people are dedicated to playing then I will be a part of this.

immaturerainbow
I will have to think more into it and develop it. Give me time. ~

Quincy
I know we've gotten a few characters in, the game thread will be posted tomorrow for a jumpstart for those already created

XanatosForever
A fear of fire? Nova would've been just the worst person she could come across.

immaturerainbow
Originally posted by XanatosForever
A fear of fire? Nova would've been just the worst person she could come across. I am looking forward to this. Poor girl, she has done nothing to deserve this. X'D

Werewolf582
A bit rushed, but I won't be able to post in the next day or two so I wanted o go ahead and get my entrance done.

Sacred 117
Before I post anything, I'd like to know something (and this would probably help everyone to know); in terms of tone, where are we going/allowed to go with this story?

Quincy
Where do you guys want to go?

Just toss your character sheet in here before posting in the game thread.

Sacred 117
Absolute freedom? Cool. thumb up

I'll have it taken care of soon enough. In the meantime, don't feel obligated to wait on me. I usually come in late anyways.

immaturerainbow
My reply was absolute shit. Ahh... ~ Bare with me. I haven't done anything Teen Titans related since 2006, and that was on here. Just let me know if I'm doing anything wrong.

Quincy
It's perfect - don't stress it at all

immaturerainbow
I always stress out about replies. Especially here because I joined this site when I was twelve. Shh~ I was a year behind, don't tell the admins. X'D

But, my roleplaying was God awful, that and I was pretty annoying.

I was to redeem myself. Haha.

Ushgarak
12 eh? Guess I have to ban you and delete alllll your posts...

immaturerainbow
Originally posted by Ushgarak
12 eh? Guess I have to ban you and delete alllll your posts...

SHHHH~! Nooo! I didn't mean it! I don't want to be banned again! I was a miserable child when I came back online after school to find out that my account was gone.
Please Ush! I have a child!

Ushgarak
I must be going soft.

immaturerainbow
I must be going soft. I remember when you shut down my Vampire Roleplay thread.

XanatosForever
What I find funny is the fact, pending approval of course, that I could still run Red X if I wanted to in this change up. That is, I could see ways it could fit in quite easily to the plot.

The Big O
:'( I want to join. School and work has been keeping me busy and non-online-friendly. I can rectify that in a few weeks. I miss this place and the people of this place.

Ushgarak
I remember when you shut down my Vampire Roleplay thread.

Eeek, was I responsible for trauma?

immaturerainbow
Eeek, was I responsible for trauma?
I had about a good five minutes of trauma. Shock, anger, depression and then acceptance. I would have ran a really shitty thread, Ush.

Ushgarak
Phew! (not hated)

immaturerainbow
Haha, most definitely not hated. You still roleplay nowadays?

Ushgarak
Online is drastically cut timewise these days due to life. Real life- still got a regular weekly thing, but the actual time efficiency there is atrocious so we don't get as much done as we could

immaturerainbow
That's sad. ~ I dwell on the past whenever it comes to this site. It use to be so packed. But it seems like it's picking up a bit again. Not the entire site, but the RP side anyways.

Ushgarak
I actually prefer things on a small scale- it's where it all started back at the start of the century.

Scribble

Quincy
Scribblebrox, do my eyes deceive me?

Pretty straightforward. Basically you've got someone who outlines a story. Each player has their character they create, and then the "host" pretty much creates a story around them.

Once, I created a game that took place in a high school where the most popular girl in school was found murdered. And I had each player react to her death and then would like, private message them with like, fake e-mails or a "text message" from her phone (in character.) or haunt particular people with reoccurring dreams. And then they'd realize in game that they were all having the same dreams. Nutty stuff.

You try to come up with story beats and try to lean folks into certain plot threads, but basically it's a fun way to write creatively and come up with a cohesive story with someone else.

Scribble

Quincy
Well who am I to turn down such creative fire?

No worries on this teen titans game. There was some heat in this section of KMC a few weeks ago of folks who wanted to get any kind of game going, spearheaded by yashi. She's all about role playing like this. But the interest wasn't sustained. Maybe if we can get a really rad game idea we can drive up some business

Scribble

Werewolf582
I should have a post done by sometime today, been a little bit busy for the past few days.

The Big O
I'm joining this in one more week. However, if you two (Quincy and Scribble) decide to do something else, count me in for that, too. Even if it is for another site or something.

The only reason I'm not taking part in this just yet is because university finals are upon me and I have to do some mind-melting studying. After next week, though, I'll be free for about three months.

immaturerainbow
I'm literally all for anything anyone does at this point. I'll be starting work here in about a week, but I'll still definitely make time for this.

Count me in for anything.

The Big O
I am officially done with school for the summer. Is this thing still going on?

immaturerainbow
I didn't even realize you had replied, Quincy. Let me get to that first thing tomorrow!

Quincy
Originally posted by The Big O
I am officially done with school for the summer. Is this thing still going on?

Hey Big O - absolutely. It's not the most fast paced at this point but it's certainly not dead.

The Big O
Can I recycle two characters from the other Titans RP?

Sacred 117
That's what I was going to do, so I imagine it would be OK.

Quincy
Post a character sheet and I'll take a look

The Big O
I might want to send my characters to you via private messaging to see if they fit the standards for the RP if that's okay with you, Quincy.

Quincy
That's cool too man, do your thing

starryknight
http://www.anime-planet.com/images/characters/eruna_ichinomiya_70188.jpg

Namemessedelina Gomez*

Code Name: Ms. Flash

Ability:
Speedster- Selina can reach the speed of sound and maybe even faster, however she is too scared to maintain such a high speed or to push herself even further.

Speed Force- After the death of the Flash, Selina was somehow able to connect to the speed force becoming even faster and gained a few new abilities, however without her mentor she is having a hard time learning them.

Metabolize wounds- Selina is able to accelerate her natural healing factor to heal wounds but it drains her energy after, it is unknown how much she can heal from.

Total recall- Selina recently found that she could read through a large stack of books within a few seconds and is able to retain what she had read, before connecting the the speed force she could not retain the information.

Appearance: Selina wears a similar costume to Flash but uses a mask that covers the top part of her face, goggles rest on top of her head that she uses to help see at super speed and they look cool, she also wears a red sash around her waist as a nod to her favorite comic book hereon.

History:
Selina was born to two speedsters that were unfortunately on the wrong side of the law. After witnessing the Flash take down her parents and sent to jail, she later challenged the scarlet speedster to a race around Central City and if she won he would have to take her under his wing. Flash laughed but agreed to her terms, at the start of the race Selina and Berry Allen were running at the same pace but with a wink and a grin he lapped her three times. Selina was crushed but when Berry smiled and said he would mentor her, she lite up like a Christmas tree. After the Flash was gone she was lost and confused and didn't how to move on then she got a mysterious message.

*I wonder if anyone will notice. :O

The Big O
Did you get my PM, Quincy?

starryknight
oh was i supposed to... woops embarrasment

only read the op and didn't see sorry quincy.

starryknight
I need to learn how to read before I jump into an rp lol.

Quincy
Approved thumb up

starryknight
Awesome, I'll post later when I get a chance.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by starryknight
*I wonder if anyone will notice. :O

Lol. Yes... we noticed (unfortunately stick out tongue).

starryknight
Sacred are you gonna join Selina Gomez in an epic adventure!

Sacred 117
Originally posted by starryknight
Sacred are you gonna join Selina Gomez in an epic adventure!

I won't, but perhaps Clive will transfer to it. We're both kinda waiting for a little momentum before coming in.

The Big O
Just waiting for Quincy to approve my characters but again, no rush. Just let me know if the updated ones are cool. I wasn't too sure about the histories so maybe you could let me know what's the what with that.

The Big O

The Big O
My apologies for all the posts but when is this meeting between the new "almost" heroes supposed to be going down? That's when I want to introduce my characters.

Quincy
The main character for the game is arguably ImmatureRainbow - after her reaction post to my latest response, I'll jump the plot forward and get you involved

The Big O
Oh, okay. I'm in no rush. I just didn't want to miss it or anything like that. Can I use both characters or just the one stated as my main character?

Quincy
You can utilize both brother, no worries

Sacred 117
Right. I kinda forgot about Christian. haermm

Some clarification may be in order. I don't know if you're aware of this already, Quin, but Christian and Clive are both empaths; just different brands of such. This isn't going to be a problem in any way, is it?

The Big O
laughing out loud I wasn't able to utilize Christian the way I intended in the last Teen Titan's RP. Hopefully, he'll get more use in this one.

Also, I don't see how having two empaths will be an issue. Mainly because they use their abilities VASTLY differently. But you DID ask Quincy and not me.

Sacred 117
I knew you wouldn't take issue with it. In fact, I think we awesome room for possibilities involving both powersets.

The Big O
I would agree on that, as well, my friend. I so sinceriously hope that Clive and Christian get to work together in this one.

starryknight
I hope Selina Gomez will work with you guys too...

The Big O
Selina Gomez. Lol. I see what you did there, Starry.

starryknight
someone can interact with me til immature gets back.

The Big O
I personally would, Starry, but I don't want to introduce my characters until the meeting erm

immaturerainbow
Gahhh. ~
Should I just reply then? I didn't want to leave anyone behind. I've been so eager to reply.

Sacred 117
We should probably have a system that better clarifies the order of progression, just in case there's ever any confusion.

XanatosForever
Gah. You guys are jerks. Making me want to try and jump in on this again. uhuh

The Big O
We try, Xan.

Quincy
Hey Rainbow - you're up. Your characters situation has grown stranger and more dire

Werewolf582
I have been really busy as of lately preventing me from getting more involved in this. Makes me sad sad

The Big O
Hey, Wolf. If you feel like you may not be able to take part in this as much as you would like, you could always have your character(s) do something ambiguous that leaves it up in the air if they left and/or will return or not. Maybe like a solo-away mission that could take a while. That way, if you can't be here but hope to return, your character can make a realistic reentry to the RP.

Sacred 117
He kinda left it open already. Thus far, the only thing he's done is kill three people and leave - a crime for which Cecily was (inadvertently?) receiving the blame.

Sacred 117
BTW, I'll have a character sheet submitted soon enough... as soon as I can think to invest a little time in it and actually come up with a suitable backstory.

The Big O
Oh. I thought that was Quincy's character's doing. I didn't read though it because it doesn't affect my characters.

The Big O
What's the what with this?

Sacred 117
Waiting on Rainbow, I think. mmm

The Big O
So, with Quincy's post, that's pretty much us getting to introduce our characters?

Quincy
Yeah you've all been yanked out of wherever you were and pulled into The Hood's base.

immaturerainbow
I will go ahead and come up with a reply here today. Sorry for the wait. O_O; I've been mega busy. I literally have time to just briefly look at the replies.

Quincy
Hey Folks - as this game has started to pick up a new member as well as some steam, just wanted to give some heads up.

Originally this game was set up as it's own original world, but for ease of mythology and the posts made previously by other players, it will take place definitively in the DC Universe, and the Justice League and it's subsidiaries are the teams that have been wiped out.

Having said that, to better bridge the gap and change now, my original hero will be altered to fit the DC Universe. If anyone else would like to make any changes, don't hesitate to do so after asking.

The Big O
Just to put it out there, Olli is the one with Molecular Immobilization. Christian is the one with Empathy.

Quincy
Which one is the one with the back brace and crippling self-esteem issues?

Or did I imagine that?

The Big O
I thought I imagined that... Are you playing mind games, Quincy?

immaturerainbow
Mind games are fun. I want in. ~

The Big O
Their only fun if you're simple minded like me. Are you simple minded, Rainbow...?

immaturerainbow
No, not even. I think myself into loops, then create more loops with that. Yeah, It's not always fun.

The Big O
I also just realized that I use "their" instead of "they're." Bullish.

immaturerainbow
Lol!!! It happens. XD
You guys should check out the idea Quincy an I came up with for a new Roleplay.

The Big O
I'm more content in reading other RPs. There isn't enough action to take part. Like with this. I'm hoping that this can make it past the first page.

Sacred 117
So who's up? I've been waiting for an ample opportunity to introduce my character differently.

The Big O
I'm just waiting for more posts.

Sacred 117
That's what I'm asking about. Who are we waiting on?

The Big O
I'm thinking we're waiting on Rainbow, again. It would make sense seeing as that was the last character to be addressed.

The Big O
Is anyone still taking part in this?

The Big O
Hello? Anyone still here?

Quincy
Yeah boss man we're here

starryknight
Sorry for being gone for so long, my mom passed away a couple weeks ago and just been dealing with that, plus getting ready for school in the fall. Needless to say it's been a bit overwhelming but for now I'm ready to get back to the rp, if everyone else is. I might have been hasty making my post, however, I think making a bad post is better then not posting at all.

Sacred Fire
I'm sorry to hear about that, Starry. sad I hope everything gets better for you.

starryknight
Yeah, me too and thanks.

Sacred Fire
Forgive me, if I'm imposing, but if you need/want to talk, I'm sure no one here would mind. Simple say so. smile

The Big O
Aww, Starry. *insert a hug here*

starryknight
Thanks.

The Big O
I'm not ignoring your post, Starry, I'm just waiting until Rainbow and Quincy post again until I reply.

starryknight
Yeah we need one or the other to continue.

Hawkeye113
Character Name: Ken Tennyson
Code Name: Ken 10
Ability (or tech if any): Ultimatrix
Ascalon
Ship
Appearance:Kenny bears a striking resemblance to his father when he was his age. His clothes are modeled after his father's. These include a white T-shirt with black accents and borders at the sleeves, and his trademark baggy green cargo pants. Kenny's eye color is even the same as Ben's. But his skin tone is slightly tanned which he inherited from Kai.

In Omniverse, he is a bit older and the black and white on his shirt is now switched. The cuffs near his leg as well as his belt are now green and he has black pockets instead of white. The circle around his belt buckle is now white. His eyes are a darker color.

As Spanner, he wears a white armored jumpsuit, along with a green scarf and a white helmet. He appears to have some-sort of equipment on his wrists. Recently Ken has started to wear a Green and black armored jumpsuit with the Ultimatrix on his right arm.

History: When Ben Tennyson was murdered in another dimension he was not. His eventual son in that dimension was asked to come over to this dimension by Azmuth, and back in time. Brought back to this time and given the Ultimatrix, Ken's been sent to help the Titans out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.