KMC: CBVF Members POWER RANKINGS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Rank the forum members in the following tiers.

Street Level

Metahuman

Low Herald

Mid Herald

High Herald

ABSTRACT

-Pr-
laughing

Bran, what have you done...

Digi
Is this irl or based on forum rep? If the latter, you're missing an Abstract Tier for AF Digi.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Digi
Is this irl or based on forum rep? If the latter, you're missing an Abstract Tier for AF Digi.

BOTH!!!

I will add abstract!

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing

Bran, what have you done... laughing out loud

On the thread...

Carver is at the top. Everyone else is divided among how many fractions of a Carve they have.

Street level - 0.00 - 0.10 Carves

Metahuman - 0.11 - 0.25 Carves

Low Herald - 0.26 - 0.50 Carves

Mid Herald - 0.51 - 0.75 Carves

High Herald - 0.76 - 0.95 Carves

It only goes up to .95 Carves because no one is possibly within .04 Carves of equalling a whole Carve, except the man himself. Although I'd imagine Carver could surpass a full Carve if he quickquoted himself a couple times.

At least that's how I'd rank it.

Blair Wind

So you're Sentry basically?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
laughing out loud

On the thread...

Carver is at the top. Everyone else is divided among how many fractions of a Carve they have.

It only goes up to .95 Carves because no one is possibly within .04 Carves of equalling a whole Carve, except the man himself. Although I'd imagine Carver could surpass a full Carve if he quickquoted himself a couple times.

laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
laughing out loud

On the thread...

This is AMERICA we don't use the Carver scale here!

Blair Wind
thumb up The lower on the scale you are, the more like Lord of Brooklyn you become.

carver9
laughing out loud

On the thread...

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Supermex
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

The Carve scale lol

Branlor Swift
This is AMERICA we don't use the Carver scale here! It's the only proper way to measure being right on a post by post basis.

Sometimes not even Carver can hit a full Carve. But when he puts everything into it, it's the ceiling

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Blair Wind
thumb up The lower on the scale you are, the more like Lord of Brooklyn you become.

LordofBrooklyn > WF MXY

Time Immemorial
My worst stinkiest shit> LordofBrooklyn

Badabing
laughing out loud

On the thread...

At least that's how I'd rank it. Carver actually sired Chuck Norris, Batman, Ironfist and Jeremy Renner. True story. thumb up

Nibedicus

So what you're saying is that:

Carve scale = metric system?

hmm

Makes sense...

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Nibedicus
So what you're saying is that:

Carve scale = metric system?

hmm

Makes sense...

thumb up

Digi
So you're Sentry basically?

Eh, I'll take it.

thumb up

Regular Digi, though, is like .44 Carvs. My true AF form is the only force worth noting.

Branlor Swift
I once hit an .81. I felt pretty on top of the world. I average around (imo) a .65ish though in debates, but that's for every post in my defense.

That's just self ranking though. Might be giving myself too much credit.

Blair Wind
BSwift, rank a few people. I need more data to be able to extrapolate exactly how the Carver Scale can be appropriately applied.

Galan007
laughing out loud

On the thread...

At least that's how I'd rank it. You know how to get carver rock-f*cking-hard.

Branlor Swift
BSwift, rank a few people. I need more data to be able to extrapolate exactly how the Carver Scale can be appropriately applied. Boardwalker is about a .01, maybe a .02
H1 is a .08. 0.11 being his max

Those are probably the worst ones. H1 wouldn't be so low if he wasn't wrong 100 percent of the time

Higher end ones would be leo and galan who are probably hovering around 0.85-ish. Sometimes leo just does leo stuff and goes down a couple though. Wonder Woman/BA for example.

I'd probably put celey (name just popped up in my brain) at .70-ish

It's really all about quality. Everyone strives to be the best, but even the best isn't good enough unless you're the namesake. You don't have to follow in Carver's footsteps, you just gotta be able to put right ideas into words. Anything low herald and above would show a functioning brain and working knowledge of comics though at least to some degree.

If that gives you an idea.

Galan007
BW thinks he's Cosmic Armor Superman, though. Does that bump him up on the carvometer at all?

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Galan007
BW thinks he's Cosmic Armor Superman, though. Does that bump him up on the carvometer at all?

At first I thought you were talking about me. How ****ing arrogant do you think I am?

Then I realized you meant Board Walker. thumb up

Galan007
You're the runner-up BW. thumb up

Branlor Swift
BW thinks he's Cosmic Armor Superman, though. Does that bump him up on the carvometer at all? 0.00

Blair Wind
You're the runner-up BW. thumb up

mad There can only be one. Board Walker's getting sent an assassin.

Higher end ones would be leo and galan who are probably hovering around 0.85-ish. Sometimes leo just does leo stuff and goes down a couple though. Wonder Woman/BA for example.

I'm curious as to where Digi, Delph, Darthgoober, Id, Smurph, and I all end up on the scale without self reporting - can't place yourself into a tier, imo.

Nibedicus
I therefore propose we adopt said carvescale for KMC member tiering and that Branlor be put in charge of preliminary ratings within said scale!

Mindset
BW thinks he's Cosmic Armor Superman, though. Does that bump him up on the carvometer at all? That puts him in the negative range.

Galan007
Bran, your math is flawless. You're making Assnerd look like a second-rate pretender right now. thumb up

Branlor Swift
mad There can only be one. Board Walker's getting sent an assassin.

I'm curious as to where Digi, Delph, Darthgoober, Id, Smurph, and I all end up on the scale without self reporting - can't place yourself into a tier, imo. I don't really look at the bz forum like ever but it's a pretty safe bet it goes mid to high for most. Especially since the Carve scale is based on a single post basis and that would be the place you're trying to make every one count.

Also I'd like to see the man himself rank his underlings tbh. I'm pretty much adapting it for everything from now on personally.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Nibedicus
I therefore propose we adopt said carvescale for KMC member tiering and that Branlor be put in charge of preliminary ratings within said scale!

You foreigners can use the Carver scale, here in America we need something else!

Diesldude
Bran, your math is flawless. You're making Assnerd look like a second-rate pretender right now. thumb up

The show?

StyleTime
laughing out loud

On the thread...

laughing out loud

krisblaze
It's the only proper way to measure being right on a post by post basis.

Sometimes not even Carver can hit a full Carve. But when he puts everything into it, it's the ceiling

Are you saying Carver subconsciously hold back?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Bran Bran Bran can you rate me!? Rate me, need attention!

leonidas
Higher end ones would be leo and galan who are probably hovering around 0.85-ish. Sometimes leo just does leo stuff and goes down a couple though

hrm. it's part of my charm. sneer

and if this galan kid is as good as you say, i may need to take him off ignore. mmm

Mr Master
Originally posted by mamaguebaso

Bran can you rate me!?
A bold request from BW's biggest fan and supporter.

celeyhyga17
Boardwalker is about a .01, maybe a .02
H1 is a .08. 0.11 being his max

Those are probably the worst ones. H1 wouldn't be so low if he wasn't wrong 100 percent of the time

I'd probably put celey (name just popped up in my brain) at .70-ish

It's really all about quality. Everyone strives to be the best, but even the best isn't good enough unless you're the namesake. You don't have to follow in Carver's footsteps, you just gotta be able to put right ideas into words. Anything low herald and above would show a functioning brain and working knowledge of comics though at least to some degree.

If that gives you an idea.
Mid herald.. Hmm....

http://img.pandawhale.com/61100-Thor-gif-This-post-I-like-it-A-4IaB.gif

Board Walker
Obviously this ranking is based upon the influence that specific posters have upon the homeostasis, and the alteration of the forum environment.

In that case the posters that would rank the highest are those who generate the largest responses from others on a consistent basis, those users would be individuals like LoB, Quanchi, that dracula poster, H1, Prof.TC., Nvrbnwthagrl, swirly, etc.

Posters such as Galan, Mr. Master, and many others would be very low on this scale as their influence is minimal at changing the pre existing paradigm of the forum. Their function is to primarily add to what was established by others long ago, in other words easily replaceable and of less value due to their available quantity on the market.

More accurately what this thread is doing is not ranking posters on a vertical scale of low to high, but rather placing posters on a horizontal spectrum of paradigm difference. You will find that that those who think alike will all tend to end up on one side relatively closely, while those they see as being entirely different will be placed opposite of them (on the low side). Yet this scale has noway of objectively measuring value in its current incarnation, the dependent variable has not been set nor does it any an independent variable to contrast it.

An example of an objective ranking would be to measure the value of a poster by the number of posts that can illicit when they make a posts. The number of posts they generate from others on average can then be converted to a currency amount, based upon a forecasted number of adds viewed per poster in response to the original posters post (Dependent variable).

Ultimately this forum at its most barest function is a testing ground for personality shards, and for others to live out archtypes of their own self in a digilital fashion they would unotherwise be able to in a tangible setting consistently.

leonidas
Originally posted by Board Walker
An example of an objective ranking would be to measure the value of a poster by the number of posts that can illicit when they make a posts. The number of posts they generate from others on average can then be converted to a currency amount, based upon a forecasted number of adds viewed per poster in response to the original posters post (Dependent variable).

that's a manifestly faulty value system. in many cases, the poster who elicits the most responses is simply being flamed and/or trolled and/or made fun of by others. 20 people may respond with nothing more than an lol. in that case, the initial poster has actually NEGATIVELY impacted the forum and derailed a thread or conversation that may have been productive. in direct contrast, often, when a knowledgeable poster makes a good post, there are NO responses because there is nothing more that can be added to the thread. and those are the posts that have the HIGHEST value.

iow, your proposal is a p!ss poor way to determine the value of a poster. no expression

iceman24567
Obviously this ranking is based upon the influence that specific posters have upon the homeostasis, and the alteration of the forum environment.

In that case the posters that would rank the highest are those who generate the largest responses from others on a consistent basis, those users would be individuals like LoB, Quanchi, that dracula poster, H1, Prof.TC., Nvrbnwthagrl, swirly, etc.

Posters such as Galan, Mr. Master, and many others would be very low on this scale as their influence is minimal at changing the pre existing paradigm of the forum. Their function is to primarily add to what was established by others long ago, in other words easily replaceable and of less value due to their available quantity on the market.

More accurately what this thread is doing is not ranking posters on a vertical scale of low to high, but rather placing posters on a horizontal spectrum of paradigm difference. You will find that that those who think alike will all tend to end up on one side relatively closely, while those they see as being entirely different will be placed opposite of them (on the low side). Yet this scale has noway of objectively measuring value in its current incarnation, the dependent variable has not been set nor does it any an independent variable to contrast it.

Ultimately this forum at its most barest function is a testing ground for personality shards, and for others to live out archtypes of their own self in a digilital fashion they would unotherwise be able to in a tangible setting consistently.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/picard-face-palm.gif

Prof. T.C McAbe

You are really good at this. So are you here for research purposes?

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
You are really good at this. So are you here for research purposes?

laughing out loud

iceman24567
lulz by good he means completely batshit i agree thumb up

Magic Joe
Rank the forum members in the following tiers.

Street Level

Metahuman

Low Herald

Mid Herald

High Herald

ABSTRACT

Abstract : galan, bran, smurph

HH : Leo, Digi, Blair

Those are the ones that stand out for me when I think of proper posts history.

carver9
Operator, Darthgoober, and Mr. Masters are abstracts as well
RageofOlympus is High Herald to trans as well. He knows his Thor.

Mindset
1. Carver

2. Everyone not Carver

3. Garbage

4. LoB

Board Walker
Originally posted by leonidas
that's a manifestly faulty value system. in many cases, the poster who elicits the most responses is simply being flamed and/or trolled and/or made fun of by others. 20 people may respond with nothing more than an lol. in that case, the initial poster has actually NEGATIVELY impacted the forum and derailed a thread or conversation that may have been productive. in direct contrast, often, when a knowledgeable poster makes a good post, there are NO responses because there is nothing more that can be added to the thread. and those are the posts that have the HIGHEST value.

iow, your proposal is a p!ss poor way to determine the value of a poster. no expression

The true value of a poster on a comic book forum such as this is for the most part economic purposes, every post you make has an economic value to it. Furthermore, posters that can generate more posts regardless of if they are being flamed or not are generating more economic value for the site. Obviously there is a balance of how much flaming they invoke relative to comic discussion they generate, even if it is in a less than noticeable way for the average poster.

You likely have never run a web site with a high volume of traffic before (not saying KMC is a high traffic site), but posters that generate discussion (negative or not) are worth more than a poster that doesn't. Posterst that illicit responses out of other posters do more than just increase Ad Views, they also increase the hit rating of your website, the links that lead to your site, and most importantly you increase in the google crawler rankings.

A few of you joked that Board Walker would be in the negative ratings, that is entirely false. In fact, one poster in particular that would be in the negative ratings would be Mr. Master. On average Mr. Master's posts decrease the frequency of responses/posts in the thread that he post in.

Really it is all just statistics, and analysis.

leonidas
Originally posted by Mindset
1. Carver

2. Everyone not Carver

3. Garbage

4. LoB

laughing out loud you should have a category all your own as well. thumb up

anyway, in order to truly approach what i like to call carvana, one should be truly gifted in a variety of knowledge. note that he to whom we aspire posts nonsense in ALL levels, from street to abstract and beyond. we have some here who know one milieu very well, but the truly enlightened will be fluent at all levels. only that way will the doors to carvhalla be opened, that one might rest forever in carvadise....

http://www.wired.com/wp-content/uploads/blogs/geekmom/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Hulk-Meditation.gif

StyleTime
In Carver's name we pray....Amen.

carver9
laughing out loud

I hate every last one of you all guts.

Branlor Swift
Board Walker might be the worst poster to ever grace this site. I wish only the worst upon it.

Board Walker
Board Walker might be the worst poster to ever grace this site. I wish only the worst upon it.

Dear Branlor Swift,

I know deep down inside of you, you truly enjoy reading every post I bring into existence. I know you truly value the knowledge I bring forth, and that you assimilate every iota of it.

Branlor Swift
I'd rather watch two guys with downes sydrome eating a single lollipop while I'm eating soup than read your posts.

I think it's time you went on ignore tbh. Reporting doesn't seem to work

Prof. T.C McAbe
It is fascinating to see the strong emotions BW generates here.

Badabing
Originally posted by Mr Master
A bold request from BW's biggest fan and supporter. Is there a reason you're coming here and starting up?

Branlor Swift
It is fascinating to see the strong emotions BW generates here. Because it's a troll account. It's sole purpose is to say the dumbest things for the purpose of pissing people off.

You might as well start praising quan when he still cared about comics enough to argue it. Except bw takes Quanning to extremes. You know it's not serious but it's still hard to not take notice.

Still curious who the main account is though.

One_Angry_Scot
How do I rank on the Carve's scale?

As I'm new relatively I guess I could be a bit low on the scale. Just wondered what people thought.

Board Walker
Because it's a troll account. It's sole purpose is to say the dumbest things for the purpose of pissing people off.

You might as well start praising quan when he still cared about comics enough to argue it. Except bw takes Quanning to extremes. You know it's not serious but it's still hard to not take notice.

That is purely your own opinion which is likely so toxic due to the fact that my paradigm is located in a quadrant far from where yours is located, this differential in distance of perspective is the primary catalyst of your emotional response.

We all have different opinions of which for you to expect homogenization of perspective on this comic forum, and or demand it by attempting to deploy ad hominems against me only demonstrates your necessity to widen your acceptance of opinions different than your own.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Because it's a troll account. It's sole purpose is to say the dumbest things for the purpose of pissing people off.

Bran, honestly, I don't think it's a troll account. His opinion, even if not popular, is just his opinion and even though he makes sometimes jokes, obviously, he also has a differen't point of view. Sure I can see the controversy but why does it bother all so much if someone believes something else? I can see BW reasoning, for some reason, and even agree on some parts. If you mention quan, he was stubborn and I never agreed with him iirc, still I could see where his argument comes from, once it became to annoying for me I put him on ignore and that's enough. It was hard but I resisted mostly to flame him every time he replied to my posts. Do the same and be good with it.

Short version; Ignore him if his POV bothers you so much, you sure won't change it this way.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Mindset
1. Carver

2. Everyone not Carver

3. Garbage

4. LoB

HANG YOURSELF, SWINE!!!!

mad mad

Mr Master

Posters such as Galan, Mr. Master, easily replaceable and of less value

one poster in particular that would be in the negative ratings would be Mr. Master.
Interesting. ... hmm ...

So I did some research to see if your encapsulation of me
and/or Galan is the general consensus across the cyber comic forums.

I found several interesting references.

---------------------------------------------------------

*** Narutoforums: (2007) ... - The OB vs KMC ***

"Let's tally KMC's positives: ... Mr. Master

Negatives: .... Everything and anyone else."

"So, go to KMC! Meet the enlightened ones like Board Walker
who's IQ might just be approaching 30 and who's fanboyism is truly something to behold."

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=198222

Damn son, your rep goes back years before I noticed you existed.

*** Comicvine: (2010) ... - Comicvine vs KMC ***

"only good debater on kmc that I know of is mr. master"

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/comicvine-vs-kmc-563504/

"No offense people here, but KMC's best posters are some of the best I've ever seen.
People like Galan and Mr. Master are really knowledgeable and debate excellently."

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/comicvine-vs-kmc-563504/?page=2

*** Moviecodec (2011) ... - Mike Wong + Comic Book Guy + Mr. Master vs Moviecodec ***

"Can the three legends beat the trolls of MVC"

"Both CBG and MrMaster have taken on the full force of the phenom brigade."

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/mike-wong-comic-book-guy-mrmaster-vs-moviecodec-verse-93515/

They chose us three cause to them we were the best on the net.
(CBG is from Narutoforums, and Wong is from Spacebattlesforums)

Nomination/Award threads: (KMC)

(2007)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=472773&pagenumber=1

(2008)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t486959.html

(2010)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=523762&pagenumber=1

I was in the top 3 with most votes in all three threads. thumb up

I apologize to my kmc brothers/sisters for having to clarify my rep,
but I will not let this individual splatter our names with this nonsense.

Nibedicus
Ppl just need to listen to BW the way we listen to Bizarro.

Up is down. Down is up. etc.

Once you start doing that, everything he says starts making sense.

Edit. With what he posted, it seems he puts you in high regard Mr.M.

Blair Wind
I wonder how many times individual members get referenced in other sites without ever even knowing it laughing out loud

Also, a lot of the complaints are about the loudest posters but definitely not the majority. If they think the average person on KMC is Board Walker, Quan, etc. then no wonder everyone hates us.

Digi
Also, a lot of the complaints are about the loudest posters but definitely not the majority. If they think the average person on KMC is Board Walker, Quan, etc. then no wonder everyone hates us.

In my (admittedly limited) experience, this is the case. I think I have an account over on CBR, and hopped over at one point to discuss our tier thread. It was getting bashed and there were accusations of bias and idiocy and the like. I explained the methodology, the difficulties in making it objective, and how it was intended as a rough guide for newer members instead of an exact ranking. The response was basically "oh, well yeah, that makes sense." But, minus that context, it was easy to turn us into a caricature of ourselves (as I imagine it's easy to do to them).

Mindset
In my (admittedly limited) experience, this is the case. I think I have an account over on CBR, and hopped over at one point to discuss our tier thread. It was getting bashed and there were accusations of bias and idiocy and the like. I explained the methodology, the difficulties in making it objective, and how it was intended as a rough guide for newer members instead of an exact ranking. The response was basically "oh, well yeah, that makes sense." But, minus that context, it was easy to turn us into a caricature of ourselves (as I imagine it's easy to do to them). Nope, they are monsters who deserve our hate.

Squirtle
Master and BW should fight to the death on Lineage 2 or any of those korean mmorpg. BW as the annoying dwarf and Master as the pesky elf.

Number of post means nothing if they are trollish vomit and you don't want to read them. It's like those endless quanchi-robtard back and forth from movie vs: once you see it you don't want any more of that shit.

Board Walker
You see Mr Master has a drive, rather a definitive need for the approval of his/her self worth. The very fact that he/she created such a posts is evident in and of itself, reputation is the process of one internally selecting specific external opinions of one owns valuation. Reputation will always differ for a single individual depending upon where you are drawing the sample size of said opinions.

Mr Master you have been labeled as an arrogant, lacking in knowledge, and conceptually understanding on a horizontal scale by many. Your biggest supporter is and always has been your own self. Anything that drastically flys against your perception, and refuses to adapt to yours you then internally label as "unknowledgeable".

Value will always be subjective as knowledge as well as wisdom is inherently subjective depending upon the market's specifics needs at any given time. Trying to rank comic knowledge and understanding is nothing more than creating a measurement of which people agree with which subjective interpretation, and how similar their values are.

Interpretations of comics and for that matter any form of literature is derived from an individuals internals desires, which then directly manifest as their values. Case in point if one were to analyze Mr. Master's interpretations one would quickly see a desire for power, control, and a great desire for approval by external sources.

Quan, H1, lordofmurder, Prof McAbe, LOB, Swirly, Raziel, and Tron see the "big picture". They are some of the truly valuable posters of KMC Forums.

Insane Titan
BW endorsing other trolls, ha classic

abhilegend
Kill this thread with fire.

Prof. T.C McAbe
You see Mr Master has a drive, rather a definitive need for the approval of his/her self worth. The very fact that he/she created such a posts is evident in and of itself, reputation is the process of one internally selecting specific external opinions of one owns valuation. Reputation will always differ for a single individual depending upon where you are drawing the sample size of said opinions.

Mr Master you have been labeled as an arrogant, lacking in knowledge, and conceptually understanding on a horizontal scale by many. Your biggest supporter is and always has been your own self. Anything that drastically flys against your perception, and refuses to adapt to yours you then internally label as "unknowledgeable".

Value will always be subjective as knowledge as well as wisdom is inherently subjective depending upon the market's specifics needs at any given time. Trying to rank comic knowledge and understanding is nothing more than creating a measurement of which people agree with which subjective interpretation, and how similar their values are.

Interpretations of comics and for that matter any form of literature is derived from an individuals internals desires, which then directly manifest as their values. Case in point if one were to analyze Mr. Master's interpretations one would quickly see a desire for power, control, and a great desire for approval by external sources.

Quan, H1, lordofmurder, Prof McAbe, LOB, Swirly, Raziel, and Tron see the "big picture". They are some of the truly valuable posters of KMC Forums.

Don't waste your time, true debater.

wink

-K-M-
The e-wank is strong here.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by -K-M-
The e-wank is strong here.

I guess you didn't get it? ^^

km 0,75 Carves.

-K-M-
I don't need to be acknowledged...I'm in an independent man that knows his self worth and those who need the gratification of this thread I pity you

thank you so much for mentioning me. now I can tell momma mungi she was wrong as I did make it....I made it. Thank you

carver9
laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
I don't need to be acknowledged...I'm in an independent man that knows his self worth and those who need the gratification of this thread I pity you

thank you so much for mentioning me. now I can tell momma mungi she was wrong as I did make it....I made it. Thank you

You are so very welcome true debater. ^^

leonidas

fool, you've made nothing until other sites have sung your praises! momma mungi's bubble has been busted. my job here is done.

Prof. T.C McAbe
A true debater like KM deserves the e-fame he needs to forget his sorry life or the fact that he is Canadian, i will make some fake acc on other boards and spread his name! Hallelujah!

leonidas
i'm canadian. no expression

ps--spread my name too. embarrasment

Prof. T.C McAbe
i'm canadian. no expression

ps--spread my name too. embarrasment

Srsly? I'm sorry.

And i will!

-K-M-
No don't. I'm the Alpha (flight) Canadian and Leo is a beta (flight) Canadian. These are facts. I cannot make this clearer

please don't let him take my spotlight. I need thisssssss

leonidas
laughing out loud

in the spirit of true canadians, i acquiesce to your wishes without raising any fuss. canadian

-K-M-
Typical Beta. As a true Canadian I apologize....for being so awesome.

sorry

One-Punch
Glad to know I'm not the only Canadian on this forum.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Ok, since i am the most knowledgeable poster here and my fame transcends the comic book forums around the globes i am willing to white knight all Canadians with the title true debater, as long as they don't disagree with me openly or call me out on my bias.

please agree with me and give me some props, i need it, i don't have anything else sad

Reflassshh
This thread thumb up

Nibedicus
please agree with me and give me some props, i need it, i don't have anything else sad

No.

Galan007
Posters such as Galan, Mr. Master, and many others would be very low on this scale as their influence is minimal at changing the pre existing paradigm of the forum. Their function is to primarily add to what was established by others long ago, in other words easily replaceable and of less value due to their available quantity on the market. Yep, I'm pretty much a piece of shit, IMO. thumb up

Digi
... and Tron see the "big picture". They are some of the truly valuable posters of KMC Forums.

Tron?! Lol @ that blast from the past. Decent guy from what I remember. But he hasn't been on in over a year, and was never very active.

I didn't read the whole BW rant - got a life to live and all - but that caught my eye on a quick perusal.

Galan007
I remember Tron once closing a "Lucifer vs..." thread because it 'violated the religious values of KMC' or somesuch. Even then it was funny. Now it's f*cking hysterical. thumb up

iceman24567
I remember Tron once closing a "Lucifer vs..." thread because it 'violated the religious values of KMC' or somesuch. Even then it was funny. Now it's f*cking hysterical. thumb up
You serious bro?

-K-M-
Yep, I'm pretty much a piece of shit, IMO. thumb up

Finally we agree on something thumb up

not sorry

celeyhyga17

not sorry
laughing

Galan007
Originally posted by iceman24567
You serious bro? Yes. It was yearS ago... I'm pretty sure the Lucifer series itself was still ongoing at the time.

Still makes me lol, though. thumb up

not sorry i h8 u.

-K-M-
Awwwwwwwwwww but why??????? sad

leonidas
whelp, pretty sure this thread has run its course. km got his spotlight and all's well in the world. thumb up

-K-M-
That's all I ever wanted.

Blair Wind
.....so what else do you have to live for? You got what you always wanted. Don't you feel empty all over again?

-K-M-
When your Canadian you get used to the emptiness. We fill the hole (gigity) with beer...and hockey.

Mindset
Yep, I'm pretty much a piece of shit, IMO. thumb up I don't think we have ever disagreed on anything. thumb up

Galan007
When your Canadian you get used to the emptiness. We fill the hole (gigity) with beer...and hockey. So you stuff beer cans and hockey pucks up your asses when you get bored?

...Canadians are an intriguing breed. mmm

leonidas
ftr--i hate hockey. and i'm more of a vodka man.

-K-M-
Beta indeed Leo. Beta indeed

But I'm not a die hard hockey fan either. Vodka I'll pass. Is rye or rum for me.

Blair Wind
So you stuff beer cans and hockey pucks up your asses when you get bored?

...Canadians are an intriguing breed. mmm

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar76379_34.gif

leonidas
Beta indeed Leo. Beta indeed

But I'm not a die hard hockey fan either. Vodka I'll pass. Is rye or rum for me.

badddd experience with rye (bourbon to you yanks). used to really like it but now....not so much.

Branlor Swift
ftr--i hate hockey. and i'm more of a vodka man. Same and whiskey for me.

I used to drink rum but I used to also get naked drunk doing it.

-K-M-
That's its if the Chive can do it, so can we.

2015 KMC Canada meet-up.

All of us Canadians will meet at bran's house.

leonidas
you bring the rum. no expression

Board Walker
This thread has finally achieved "balance", as three things have been achieved.

1. Galan finally realizes and acknowledges that he actually knows little to nothing regarding the fictional modis operandi of multi-level comic strips. Thus why he posts so many edited scans every week, so other posters can then indirectly explain those scans to him without him needing to ask...very clever Galan...very sly.

2. Mr. Master enters a delusional reality in order to cope with the unimaginable psychological, and physical stress placed upon him due to his self worth coming into question within his own psyche. Let us all hope he recovers quickly, last time he developed a split personality that went by the name of "Galactic Storm".

3. -K-M- has finally come out of the closet in that he was UniOmni all along, and that he secretely is Comic writer Brian Michael Bendis.

leonidas
3. -K-M- has finally come out of the closet in that he was UniOmni all along, and that he secretely is Comic writer Brian Michael Bendis.

jawdrop

wait, does this mean bendis is canadian?? or that km was never canadian? mmm

Board Walker
jawdrop

wait, does this mean bendis is canadian?? or that km was never canadian? mmm

KM was never canadian, it was all a ruse to keep us from discovering that he is Bendis.

In fact many of the posters on this forum are famous comic writers, as the true function of KMC forums is to provide a location for famous comic writers to interact with one another while under the digital guise of an anonymous user name.

Did you know Mr. Master is Chuck Austen?

iceman24567
KM was never canadian, it was all a ruse to keep us from discovering that he is Bendis.

In fact many of the posters on this forum are famous comic writers, as the true function of KMC forums is to provide a location for famous comic writers to interact with one another while under the digital guise of an anonymous user name.
Wow first time you have ever made actual sense

abhilegend
Yeah, I'm sure you are Jeph Loeb, Leo.

Board Walker
Wow first time you have ever made actual sense

iceman24567
More like Chuck Norris

leonidas

hmm, that would explain some of the nonsensical posting that goes on around here.... mmm

will consider.....

Galan007
1. Galan finally realizes and acknowledges that he actually knows little to nothing regarding the fictional modis operandi of multi-level comic strips. Thus why he posts so many edited scans every week, so other posters can then indirectly explain those scans to him without him needing to ask...very clever Galan...very sly. http://i.imgur.com/IHhJji7.gif

leonidas
laughing

celeyhyga17

Carver is really Pak.
Rage is really Aaron.
Abhi is also Pak.(Pak really likes attention)
Bran is really Slott.
PR is really Johns.

KM is really just a Canadian. thumb down thumb down

iceman24567
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Carver is really Pak.
Rage is really Aaron.
Bran is really Slott.
PR is really Johns.

Can i be Michael Brian Bendis so i can slit my throat and save future generations from reading insane garbage?

krisblaze
Carver is really Pak.
Rage is really Aaron.
Bran is really Slott.
PR is really Johns.

Give me some addresses, so I can track down these pussies.

celeyhyga17
Can i be Michael Brian Bendis so i can slit my throat and save future generations from reading insane garbage?

No. You are Jim Shooter because I can't remember the last thing of substance you've contributed in these forums.

iceman24567
No. You are Jim Shooter because I can't remember the last thing of substance you've contributed in these forums.
laughing

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by krisblaze
Give me some addresses, so I can track down these pussies.
Just follow the rank sushi odor...

krisblaze
I'm not sure about nvr's current sockname, but he is definitely gail simone

Jinzin or Capt or one of the wolverine ******* are Frank tieri

celeyhyga17
laughing
Funny how it mirrors your now defunct writing career.
shifty

Board Walker
I do miss Nvr as he was such an integral part of the KMC eco system.

I would say I also miss Galactic Storm, but he simply changed his name to Mr. Master.

leonidas
that would be the greatest trick the devil ever pulled....

Mindset
No. You are Jim Shooter because I can't remember the last thing of substance you've contributed in these forums. Ouch.

Blair Wind
http://i.imgur.com/IHhJji7.gif

laughing

Board Walker
that would be the greatest trick the devil ever pulled....

If you take Galactic Storm's post, and Mr. Master's post and put them into a syntax digit analysis they come up with the exact same semantic and pause patterns.

In other words they are the same poster

Mindset
If you take Galactic Storm's post, and Mr. Master's post and put them into a syntax digit analysis they come up with the exact same semantic and pause patterns.

In other words they are the same poster But is Mr. M your father?

Insane Titan
Golgo is NVR for sure.

-K-M-

Can't be, BMB killed off Alpha Flight. Unless I'm a sleeper Bendis agent and don't know it until I need to write a terrible terrible terrible story confused

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/af_zpschhs2nj8.gif

Carver is really Pak.
Rage is really Aaron.
Bran is really Slott.
PR is really Johns.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/b2929da9e12b949eb10c7671e0e33197/tumblr_n81qitj0Gk1rrysyyo1_500.gif

Galan007
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/af_zpschhs2nj8.gif Fixed:
http://i.imgur.com/8wset8H.png

thumb up

-K-M-
Fixed:
http://i.imgur.com/8wset8H.png

thumb up

http://media.giphy.com/media/3t7RAFhu75Wwg/giphy.gif

Board Walker
Can't be, BMB killed off Alpha Flight. Unless I'm a sleeper Bendis agent and don't know it until I need to write a terrible terrible terrible story confused

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/af_zpschhs2nj8.gif

https://38.media.tumblr.com/b2929da9e12b949eb10c7671e0e33197/tumblr_n81qitj0Gk1rrysyyo1_500.gif

Bendis has a secret and unique methodology for producing the miracles of fictional truth that he produces. After every amazing and unequivocally awesome literary masterpiece that he produces, he then enters a self induced coma via truckloads of alcohol and meth. Bendis wakes up weeks later with self induced amnesia, only when he feels the world is in need for him to craft another literary gem does hit true persona awake.

DarkSaint85
I see this is what happens when I leave for a bit...

Prof. T.C McAbe
I am glad to see the forum united, regardless of our differences, by the only thing we all have in common, insanity.

LordofBrooklyn
A few reli.. uh older members have returned.

Where do thy rank in the current hiearchy?

Blackbolt Z
Darthgoober
Long Pig
Scoobless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.