Jade Helm 15

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial

Robtard
Jade Helm 15, terrible sounding name, imo. It's not cool or edgy at all.

Time Immemorial
Sounds like Jihad.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Sounds like Jihad.

Jade Helm 15 = J1HAD 5MEELS = Jihad Smells

Time Immemorial
Deploying US troops on home soil is against the law. Even if it is for "training"

Robtard
Wasn't aware of that and I'm pretty sure the military has done training on US soil before.

Where is this stated?

Time Immemorial
Military can trail on Us soil on military bases and government land. Not on civilian territory and patrolling the streets in city's.

Omega Vision
Military can trail on Us soil on military bases and government land. Not on civilian territory and patrolling the streets in city's.
Out of curiosity, is this due to the Third Amendment? Because I thought that only applied to private property, not public property.

Edit: So I looked up the Posse Comitatus Act, which might be what you're referring to, but that also doesn't outright forbid US troops moving through public land, only acting as a police force, which wouldn't be the same as performing military drills.

Time Immemorial
It's never been done since the start of our country, military "training" through cities, being around civilian population on deck with military vehicles parading through the streets because its supposedly required for training..

They have entire training cities built to do this in on military installations and government land, I know, because I trained in them. They even have real life studios with actors and agressors in California called Segal Studios, and they have these in other places. There is no need to deploy troops on city streets.

Time Immemorial
I can't believe people here who are so against military use in other countries welcome our military training openly on civilian land in cities..I mean, wtf.

Henry_Pym
Why do you care? Why wouldn't they train in their home country?

Robtard
I can't believe people here who are so against military use in other countries welcome our military training openly on civilian land in cities..I mean, wtf.

Let me illuminate you:

Training = Good

Invading and wrecking Foreign countries under a false premise = Bad

Time Immemorial
I dont feel illuminated.

Robtard
You're not trying hard enough.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
You're not trying hard enough.

Maybe if I poke around in your ass a bit, I will be.

Star428
Military bases are where they're supposed to be "training". Not on civilian territory.

Time Immemorial
Whats funny is the people who have never been in the military here thing this is ok. Myself being in the military, think this is not ok..

Imagine that..

Star428
What's even more disturbing is that they will just happily swallow whatever the government wants them to believe without questioning them at all. Of course, we all know the US government has never lied to its citizens, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Omega Vision
It's never been done since the start of our country, military "training" through cities, being around civilian population on deck with military vehicles parading through the streets because its supposedly required for training..

They have entire training cities built to do this in on military installations and government land, I know, because I trained in them. They even have real life studios with actors and agressors in California called Segal Studios, and they have these in other places. There is no need to deploy troops on city streets.
So, there's not actually a law you can point to that makes this illegal?

Time Immemorial
No there is no exact law because it is being done under the guise of training..

Omega Vision
No there is no exact law because it is being done under the guise of training..
"Deploying US troops on home soil is against the law. Even if it is for "training""

With this statement, you're suggesting there's some sort of law against soldiers being on US soil. But clearly there's no such law, so you basically made an unsupported statement. I'm surprised you're jumping on the "imminent martial law" bandwagon, I'd think you'd have a bit more respect for the history of the US military and its relationship with the executive branch. There's only one instance in history where a president declared martial law, and that was in Maryland during the Civil War. That's one small state in probably the most unstable time in US history. There is literally nothing happening right now in America that would make a sane person think that martial law is coming based on American history. Martial law tends to be imposed in countries that have a history of martial law, like Thailand and Pakistan.

Time Immemorial
Ah you edited.

Time Immemorial
One thing you don't know about military stuff is that they conduct training training missions and operations all around the world where is considered hostile. This is not something new. It keeps troops on alert in the hot areas ready for deployment, and they are always practicing for the encounters they will mostly likely encounter in that area.

Much like this map, which outlines Jade 15

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2015/04/Operation-Jade-Helm-Planning-Map.png

Omega Vision
I'm still not seeing what's terrible about this. Sounds like counter-terrorism preparation.

It's an exercise. Probably one of a scale that they can't do anywhere overseas because it would be too politically difficult to manage (imagine telling a bunch of Germans that hundreds of American soldiers would be moving about secretly in their town on training).

if anyone's reading the "Hostile" designation as "OMG they're planning to invade Texas," then they clearly don't understand the point of an exercise. It's like if you said we're going to shoot down the Op-For planes and kill their pilots.

Time Immemorial
Spec Ops knows how to deal with terrorism, they don't need to practice it on state government buildings do they?

Do you understand the concept of, taking over state buildings at the federal level, Why would that need to be practiced..You are not this dense are you?

Star428
So, OV believes just because martial law has never been declared in this country that it never will be despite all the signs that that is where we're headed. Yeah, that's a pretty strong argument: "Martial law tends to happen in other countries. It will never happen here". LOL. Ok. I guess you've never heard the old saying : "There's a first time for everything".

Before 9/11, you could say "terrorist attacks tend to happen in other countries. They would never happen here." We all know how that ridiculous statement would've been proven wrong.

Bottom line is that they have given no believable justification for doing these exercises off of military bases. If they were really doing anti-terrorism training they could do it just as well if not better on a military base.

Time Immemorial
Yes and then he uses the constitution to back his argument, but then throws the constitution under the bus in every other circumstance, when it gets in the way. His bullshit been called.

Omega Vision
Lol. What signs?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Star428
So, OV believes just because martial law has never been declared in this country that it never will be despite all the signs that that is where we're headed. Yeah, that's a pretty strong argument: "Martial law tends to happen in other countries. It will never happen here". LOL. Ok. I guess you've never heard the old saying : "There's a first time for everything".

Before 9/11, you could say "terrorist attacks tend to happen in other countries. They would never happen here." We all know how that ridiculous statement would've been proven wrong.

Bottom line is that they have given no believable justification for doing these exercises off of military bases. If they were really doing anti-terrorism training they could do it just as well if not better on a military base.

G7rmt5089Mo

People like us have the same thoughts, like this lady.

While the salesman is pitching a $10 bag of potatoes that will help spur the local economylaughing out loud

Oh I know, I know, if they say its "ok!"

Hey guess what!!eek! Its ok!

Time Immemorial
RDoqMzU59aI

I guess no one has an explantation for this..Military Patrolling the streets in California.

Tzeentch
As a former military man, I assume you know what "patrol" means., and that what we're seeing in the video is not "patrolling".

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Tzeentch
As a former military man, I assume you know what "patrol" means., and that what we're seeing in the video is not "patrolling".

No its not an exact patrol with dispersion between the ranks in a single file column, but its a mass group of soldiers roaming the streets with weapons, interacting with civilians and conditioning them.

Are you aware that this is completely unnecessary? When this can be done on a military base?

Star428
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Lol. What signs?

LOL. I've listed many in an earlier post in addition to the subject of this thread but you're too blind to see it like many other of the naive sheep that just accept whatever the government tells you as being the truth.

Tzeentch
No its not an exact patrol with dispersion between the ranks in a single file column, but its a mass group of soldiers roaming the streets with weapons, interacting with civilians and conditioning them.

Are you aware that this is completely unnecessary? When this can be done on a military base? Assuming you know that it's unnecessary implies that you know what they're training for. What are they training for?

AsbestosFlaygon
Somebody tell me, wtf is the point of this exercise in the first place?

Marching around in camouflage suits, shouting around, trying to intimidate the neighborhood?
Looks like fear tactics to me.
Just a waste of time and resources.

Won't be surprised if there will soon be reports of soldiers getting shot/killed for invading private property.

Time Immemorial
Whats even worse is they won't be wearing military uniforms. It's supposed to look like civilians and the only designation that they will have to distinguish themselves is armbands. Kinda like what the Natzis did in Germany with the Swastica arm bands. So it's a look alike civilian police force but the people are military or paramilitary wearing arm bands.

Robtard

FYI: 9/11 wasn't the first terrorist attack on US soil.

#themoreyouknow

Robtard
-RDoqMzU59aI-

I guess no one has an explantation for this..Military Patrolling the streets in California.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/omg.png

That video is from the future, 2073 to be exact. Proof that Obama is going to declare Marshall Law and stay in power indefinitely.

Mindset
FYI: 9/11 wasn't the first terrorist attack on US soil.

#themoreyouknow Wasn't the first terrorist attack at the WTC. thumb up

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Mindset
Wasn't the first terrorist attack at the WTC. thumb up

Yealaughing out loud

Time Immemorial

|King Joker|
http://www.ringoffireradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/joneseyes.jpg

Time Immemorial
Lol, who is that?

|King Joker|
Alex Jones

Robtard
Why on earth would we be training for a counter insurgency in Eastern Europe, we have zero reasons to deploy in the EU,

Contingency training, it happens.

Time Immemorial
Hope your right Rob.

Robtard
I would wager it's that or training for black-op missions in foreign countries that we'll never hear about anyways over "the military is taking over" conspiracy mindset.

You could be right in the sense that it's contingency training in the case Marshall Law does ever need to be enacted in a US city. Which overall is a good thing. What if there's some rampant disease outbreak and a city needs to be nailed down to stop the spread of infection. You'll be happy then that military units were trained.

Omega Vision
I honestly don't think you'd need to train soldiers to enact martial law on a US city, except perhaps psychological training (to rid them of their natural reluctance to brutalize and oppress American citizens at their superiors' orders), and you wouldn't need to put them in the city for that, you'd just need a plain white room to brainwash them in.

They live in America. They've grown up in America. They know the climate, the cities, and the habits of the local people because they are the local people. The US Army DOES NOT need to train to take over America. If they had the will and political prompting to do so, they'd do it easily, and all the preppers and gunnuts who think they're prepared would actually be the first people to be snatched up because they can't seem to stop themselves from bragging about their inventories of weaponry and other supplies online.

There are dozens of better explanations for what Jade Helm is about than preparation for martial law.

Tattoos N Scars
The ending of Jade Helm roughly corresponds with the 4th blood moon in this tetrad!!! Coincidence, maybe?

Robtard
That's when Obama will reach his final form. It's all coming together.

Star428
Just discovered this:

http://survivalinstitute.com/guess-who-is-required-to-be-willing-to-disarm-americans-if-asked

I'm glad to confirm that there are those in our military who will not be willing to betray the American people and the Constitution. Just hope there's MANY more.

Robtard
"For example, a former Navy SEAL got out of the military shortly after he and his fellow SEALs were told to sign papers saying that they would be willing to go door-to-door disarming Americans or that they would lose their positions."

Source? Because anyone can claim to be a Navy Seal online, as a former Navy Seal Elite Core, I can attest to this.

Time Immemorial
Even news sources are fishy most of the time. How would you verify a source like that Rob?

Star428
LOL. Doesn't surprise me that he would call the guy a liar. I'm beginning to think he and the other naysayers are in the government's employ. Everytime someone gives evidence of what the government is doing or what they're up to they are labelled "liars". LOL. But, they sure trust the government don't they? LOL.

Robtard
Didn't call anyone a liar, actually.

Star428
LOL. Doesn't surprise me that he would call the guy a liar. I'm beginning to think he and the other naysayers are in the government's employ. Everytime someone gives evidence of what the government is doing or what they're up to they are labelled "liars". LOL. But, they sure trust the government don't they? LOL.

Because the government are such angels who have never lied to us. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
Alright, you've convinced me.

Time Immemorial
All these cop on black killings is leading somewhere bad.

The governor has deployed National Guard and there is a curfew without martial law even being issued.

What that means is, now they can deploy troops without even martial law.

Omega Vision
All these cop on black killings is leading somewhere bad.

The governor has deployed National Guard and there is a curfew without martial law even being issued.

What that means is, now they can deploy troops without even martial law.
Of course they can. Deploying the national guard in a state of emergency has been done many times in the wake of natural disasters and urban upheaval. Martial law doesn't mean deployment of troops in a civilian area, it means the suspension of civilian habeas corpus and the substitution of military law (which often times means the deployment of troops to enforce said law).

I think people in this thread are confusing martial law, deployment of troops in civilian areas, and a military coup d'etat as if they're all one thing.

Robtard
Tomayto / Tomahto

Time Immemorial
Of course they can. Deploying the national guard in a state of emergency has been done many times in the wake of natural disasters and urban upheaval. Martial law doesn't mean deployment of troops in a civilian area, it means the suspension of civilian habeas corpus and the substitution of military law (which often times means the deployment of troops to enforce said law).

I think people in this thread are confusing martial law, deployment of troops in civilian areas, and a military coup d'etat as if they're all one thing.

Police kill Man

People Retaliate

Police and National Guard Respond

Rinse and Repeat.

Time Immemorial
Interesting Targets to be shooting at

Soccer Mom holding a gun.

https://static.dvidshub.net/media/thumbs/photos/1502/1779140/450x300_q95.jpg

Omega Vision

Probably because that would be less controversial than a black man holding a gun.

Robtard

Are you sure that's not photoshopped?

Time Immemorial
Are you sure that's not photoshopped?

Its legit.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--ENLMfonc--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1250752097403466051.jpg

Omega Vision
Here's my take: it helps to have a human looking target if you're going to prepare a soldier to use deadly force, and a white woman is probably the least stereotypical type of person to be holding a gun. Also how do you know it's a soccer mom? It could just as easily be a Russian deep sleeper agent masquerading as a soccer mom.

Time Immemorial
Are you aware the Marines and military does not engage sleeper units? The CIA engages in counter espionage.

Jade Helm is realism training for the Middle East. That's not what people look or dress like in those areas.

Again you can keep playing ignorant or see a picture and facts for what they are.

Robtard
Just curious, what will you say if nothing comes of this? ie Obama doesn't declare marshal law and takes over Texas (or the country, depending on who you talk to) and proclaims himself forever king?

Time Immemorial
Just curious, what will you say if nothing comes of this? ie Obama doesn't declare marshal law and takes over Texas (or the country, depending on who you talk to) and proclaims himself forever king?

"Thank God"

Star428
Are you aware the Marines and military does not engage sleeper units? The CIA engages in counter espionage.

Jade Helm is realism training for the Middle East. That's not what people look or dress like in those areas.

Again you can keep playing ignorant or see a picture and facts for what they are.

thumb up

Omega Vision

Are you aware I was being facetious?

Keep up.

Time Immemorial
Are you aware I was being facetious?

Keep up.

You always say "I was joking" or now "being facetious" when your "facts" don't stick. You were clearly trying to play G.I. Joe.

Keep it up.

Robtard
"It could just as easily be a Russian deep sleeper agent masquerading as a soccer mom." -OV

Come on now, you know he wasn't being serious with that. It's 2015; not 1953, he was making a Second Red Scare joke.

Omega Vision
TI, I'm sensing a lot of anger out of you. I don't take any of our debates to heart or resent you for disagreeing with me, and you shouldn't either.

Time Immemorial
TI, I'm sensing a lot of anger out of you. I don't take any of our debates to heart or resent you for disagreeing with me, and you shouldn't either.

Maybe its the way you come off.

Lucius
What is it with conservatives that make them so damn paranoid? Like, this shit is basically a rehash of the 90s when conservatives thought Black Helicopters and FEMA were going to take over the government.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Lucius
What is it with conservatives that make them so damn paranoid? Like, this shit is basically a rehash of the 90s when conservatives thought Black Helicopters and FEMA were going to take over the government.

Maybe what scares them is, liberals want to download there consciousness into robots. That scares people..sorry.

Branlor Swift
Maybe what scares them is, liberals want to download there consciousness into robots. That scares people..sorry. The only thing that really scares me is when I'm fully naked taking a poop and a big ass spider just starts racing around. It's worse when I have to get up to defeat him.

And even then it's more of a split second shock.

Robtard
Maybe what scares them is, liberals want to download there consciousness into robots. That scares people..sorry.

I'm a moderate Republican, but were can I find one these robots?

Time Immemorial
I'm a moderate Republican, but were can I find one these robots?

Ask the transhumanist I responded to. He will point you in the right direction.

Omega Vision
Maybe its the way you come off.
Or equally likely it's how you interpret my posts/what you expect from me. I admit I can sound condescending some times, but you should know that I actually like you. So just imagine how condescending I would be if I didn't like you.

Robtard
Condescending 9

Omega Vision
See Robtard knows what I'm talking about. I hate that whore hunting, boar ****ing pillock.

Star428
At it again. This time military pilots "training" (LOL, anyone still stupid enough to believe that?) in Flint, Michigan:

http://survivalinstitute.com/jade-helm-was-it-just-the-beginning/

Don't forget to check out the comments below the article. Fortunately, most of the commenters aren't nearly as naive as people on this site.

Robtard
"Jade Helm being used to both condition soldiers to fight everyday red-blooded Americans like you and me, but also to condition the American people to accept servitude at the feet of a military state (i.e. martial law)."

Time-Immemorial
At it again. This time military pilots "training" (LOL, anyone still stupid enough to believe that?) in Flint, Michigan:

http://survivalinstitute.com/jade-helm-was-it-just-the-beginning/

Don't forget to check out the comments below the article. Fortunately, most of the commenters aren't nearly as naive as people on this site.

Everyone here has become blind and deaf to the truth. The military doesn't train in U.S. Towns to fight in Tunisia.

Bashar Teg
ARE THEY TAKIN OUR FREEDOMS AGAIN!?!?!?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
ARE THEY TAKIN OUR FREEDOMS AGAIN!?!?!?

Go feed your feret, and clean his cage, prolly stinks.

jaden101
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Everyone here has become blind and deaf to the truth. The military doesn't train in U.S. Towns to fight in Tunisia.

True. It just invades one country as training for invading another.

Star428

laughing laughing

Robtard

When was that date again, Sept 26th?

Time-Immemorial
When was that date again, Sept 26th?

For what?

Omega Vision
Ferrets stink no matter what. It's what keeps them from being awesome pets.

Time-Immemorial
The smell does present a problem.

Robtard
For what?

When the training is over. Sept, 26th, right?

AsbestosFlaygon
Edit

Ushgarak
Closing clearly pointless thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.