Twenty of the Jedi killed by Grievous vs Revan, DE Luke, and RotS Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hero of Python
1. Daakman Barrek
2. Sha'a Gi
3. Tarr Seirr
4. Soon Bayts
5. Waldan Bridger
6. Roron Corobb
7. T-chooka D'oon
8. Ur-Sema Du
9. Firkrann
10. Adi Gallia
11. Jmmaar
12. Roth-Del Masona
13. Foul Moudama
14. Nystammall
15. Pablo-Jill
16. Puroth
17. L'lacielo Sageon
19. B'dard Tone
20. Flint Torul

Those twenty weak/average Jedi...

vs.

Peak Revan

DE Luke

RotS Vader

Both sides get an hour of prep. No amps. Fight takes place in the Geonosian arena, with both teams starting about one hundred feet opposite of the other.

carthage
Team 2 stomps via sheer power.

I doubt any of the Jedi can react to Luke's and to a lesser extent Vader's speed, Revan's force abilities would also be a major factor via ragdolling

Stigma
DE Luke solos.

SunRazer
The twenty lose.

Angelalex242
Any of the 3 of them solo. Even if ROTS means suitless Vader, he'll still solo.

Q99
Adi Gallia's not weak. She's the only one who'd be anything looking like a fight on their own.

As for the others... dang, the only ones I know by name are *really* weak. Weak enough that 'get in each others way' and 'die immediately when they enter saber range' are real problems.

With three, they can't even attack from behind, the trio can cover each other's backs and make it so you can maybe get three at a time coming at once.

On the possibility of soloings, they might be able to handle just-Revan through a combination of swarming, tiring him out, and Adi.

But they definitely cannot handle the trio.

Sinious
Luke sits down and meditates while Revan and Vader put on a TK show.

Dark-Kenshin
It could be 100 of the Jedi killed by Grievous and the outcome would be the same.

Q99
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
It could be 100 of the Jedi killed by Grievous and the outcome would be the same.

That'd be impressive since he never killed that many.

ILS
He has, actually.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4228624-killed+hundreds+of+jedi.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4228627-jedi+killing+spree2+-+edited.png

Angelalex242
Revan: I got these guys...

Luke: Right. Hey, dad let's talk about getting you away from the Dark Side...
Suitless Vader: But your mom's gonna die and only Sidious can save her...
Luke: Yeah, dad, about that...you're kinda gonna force choke her to death yourself if you stay on this path, and if it's all the same to you, I'd kinda like to have a mom.
Suitless Vader: ...Wait, what?

Revan: Don't worry guys, I totally got this...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.