HK-47 vs. Darth Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Zannah can only use her lightsaber
*No force abilities

Battle takes place on neutral ground

Stigma
HK-47 stomps

AncientPower
Stigma... 10/10. I await LeGenD's 'wrath' over your profile.

carthage
up

DarthAnt66
HK, in all honesty. Zannah's illusions mean nothing to him, and he can hold his own against eight of the galaxy's most powerful champions.
Plus, he has the destructive firepower to destroy entire buildings, which is more impressive than anything Darth Zannah ever shown overall.

SunRazer
What stops Zannah from blowing him apart with TK, though? She was capable of snapping a pair of Jedi Master's necks unconsciously as a child, as I recall, although they were taken by surprise and she was angry, but it's still hardly anything to denounce the feat for.

Stigma
Originally posted by SunRazer
What stops Zannah from blowing him apart with TK, though? She was capable of snapping a pair of Jedi Master's necks unconsciously as a child, as I recall, although they were taken by surprise and she was angry, but it's still hardly anything to denounce the feat for.
OP specifies no Force abilities in this fight.

SunRazer
Ah, my bad.

Nephthys
Zannah's still fast and powerful enough to beat HK.

carthage
No force usage at all

S_W_LeGenD
Zannah is handicapped in this contest, so I'd vouch for HK-47.

ares834
HK shows Zannah the meaning of love.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.