Darth Malak vs Darth Marr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
I've heard that Malak gets ranked pretty highly here, so I reckon this is an appropriate battle. Ant has respect threads on both of the characters - Marr isn't as proven a combatant but he at least has something in every major category, so I reckon this could be a fight. If it's too much in Malak's favor I'll give him a harder fight next time.

Takes place in the Dark Council Chambers, with the rest of the Council watching and ready to execute anybody who attempts to flee.

SunRazer
That being said, Malak's prowess with a blade surpasses Marr's unsupported hype to me. Marr is faster but it's not enough to cover the gap. I doubt anybody is noticeably more powerful in the Force.

Based
For now Malak.

carthage
Are the DC council chambers a darkside nexus out of curiosity?

SunRazer
Well, it should be since it's on Korriban, and it's a regular meeting place of the Empire's most powerful Dark Lords, so it's logically a small nexus at least.

I don't recall anything being mentioned about it, though.

Hero of Python
Malak.

Q99
Marr's pretty good, but yea, Malak.

carthage
Can Malak penetrate the defenses of a planetary shield?

NewGuy01
Probably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.