Bengel Morr vs Nalen Raloch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Battle of the prologue antagonists, on Tython, outside the Forge.

SunRazer
Apparently Bengel's ragdolled Orgus, but I don't believe he has any real skill feats, so as of the moment, I'm supporting Nalen Raloch.

S_W_LeGenD
Bengel Morr survived the Sacking of Coruscant event and emerged as a major threat to the Jedi Order on Tython after his fall to the dark side.

Jedi Order dispatched a powerful Jedi Knight to stop Bengel Morr, this Jedi Knight became famous for his accomplishments on Tython and earned the label "Hero of Tython" from the Jedi Order as acknowledgment of his services for the Jedi Order on Tython.

Ragdolling Orgus Din is considerable display of power. Orgus Din was a powerful and battle-hardened Jedi Master; on Tython, he collapsed a section of a large cave without much effort that facilitated movement of Flesh Raiders.

Nephthys
On the other hand Nalen was powerful enough to rip massive rocks out of the ceiling before he went and downloaded decades of training into his head directly from Rajivari himself.

Selenial
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Jedi Order dispatched a powerful Jedi Knight to stop Bengel Morr, this Jedi Knight became famous for his accomplishments on Tython and earned the label "Hero of Tython" from the Jedi Order as acknowledgment of his services for the Jedi Order on Tython.

That's such an unbelievably misdirecting statement, it's actually pathetic.

FreshestSlice
I got the title in the prologue, so it's totes legit. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/biscuits.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.