SoD Maul and RotS Kenobi vs. DoE Bane and DoE Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Alderaan mountains

No amp/prep time.

Who wins?

Nephthys
Team 2. Zannah mindspanks Maul or Kenobi while Bane beats up the other.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
thumb up

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys
Can she do it mid-combat?

Axle
Team 2

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stigma
Can she do it mid-combat?

Yes.

Angelalex242
I question whether Zannah can mindscrew Kenobi, who's one of most stable jedi ever. I'm not even sure she can get Maul with it...what can she play on with him?

In sabers, Zannah vs. Kenobi is very long fight that Kenobi wins...Soresu vs. Soresu would take forever. I don't think she could hold off a physical beast like Maul either.

Nephthys
Kenobi is hardly one of the most stable Jedi. He's arguable had more trauma inflicted on him that anyone else. He's lost everyone he's loved most of the time personally witnessing it, he's witnessed the genocide of the Jedi and the birth of the Empire, been forced to stand idle while the Empire brutalised the galaxy, seen many atrocities committed before his eyes, the list really does go on. There's a hell of a lot for Zannah to use on him.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 2

Angelalex242
Well, depends on when in ROTS we're placing Kenobi. If it's Kenobi before Darth Vader, then he's a pretty stable guy.

McP
No nexus? PT team with moderate difficulty.

carthage
Team 1 pretty easily

Bane can't compete with either in skill

SunRazer
Zannah's mind-affecting Sorcery takes time to charge up a potent form, to be honest. Maul's not only casually repelled an Iktotchi's attempts to mind-read him, but also pushed his shit up his ass. An Iktotchi doesn't compete with Zannah by any means, and he was surprised by the darkness in Maul's mind which I doubt Zannah would be, but this is also a pre-prime Maul and Zannah did require quite some time against Bane to utilize her Sorcery effectively. Contrary to what some might believe, Maul isn't just some brute like Sarro Xaj who would get dominated by Sorcery quite quickly - it'll take Zannah some time to bring up a potent enough form of Sorcery to actually beat Maul, and Maul's even more aggressive and skilled than Bane, not to mention that Zannah's not nearly as prepared for his form. So it's not that easy at all for Zannah to win. I don't deny that she has a chance, but it's not as easy as people are making it out to be.

StealthRanger
So... are people assuming it's a battle of sabers?

Because in force power, not seeing why Bane doesn't grind them to power with a casual force wave

SunRazer
Maybe because he can't?

StealthRanger
Remind me of what feat stacked up to Bane levelling a massive stone temple with a force wave from Obi or Maul?

I mean, I've never heard of Son of Dathomir Maul so I am kind of, curious

SunRazer
Maul's pulled down 20m shuttles in negative circumstances.

Bane collapsing a temple was good because it's before his prime.... except he was on Lehon, a nexus which made Korriban pale in comparison, and he was also drawing on the Temple's strength, which was such that he felt giddy when he was near it. Only after harnessing that power whilst Kas'im delivered his speech could Bane actually topple the temple - it's not remotely valid in normal circumstances.

SoD Maul is Son of Dathomir Maul, which is a fairly recent four-comic series about post-TCW Maul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.